PDA

View Full Version : Could say this was the end

SaveMerri
23rd Jun 2014, 09:26
yeha buddy

austin47
23rd Jun 2014, 10:40
Could say what is the end? Hitman? I would like to think it is a fresh start (on next-gen systems)...on the old hitman forum a few hardcore hitman players....play tested the new Hitman 6 game and liked what they saw. So i think the developers are on the right track.

AdrianShephard
23rd Jun 2014, 16:45
Could say what is the end? Hitman? I would like to think it is a fresh start (on next-gen systems)...on the old hitman forum a few hardcore hitman players....play tested the new Hitman 6 game and liked what they saw. So i think the developers are on the right track.

Link?

austin47
23rd Jun 2014, 20:27
I can't find the link...they changed the hitmanforum...I can't find 5h!+...on then new forum...sorry...but I think one of the game testers was Topper on the hitmanforum...

AdrianShephard
23rd Jun 2014, 22:04
I can't find the link...they changed the hitmanforum...I can't find 5h!+...on then new forum...sorry...but I think one of the game testers was Topper on the hitmanforum...

Found it, thanks. It's too bad he can't disclose anything about the game. More info about Hitman 6 would be greatly appreciated by everyone.

Itsrob
24th Jun 2014, 06:45
but I think one of the game testers was Topper on the hitmanforum...

That's me! ;)

But yes, I would agree with you that this could be a good opportunity for the series on next gen. I think there was a lot of very valid (usually constructive) criticism of Absolution so hopefully they continue to consider and apply that when developing Hitman 6. The announcement that they're moving back to contract killing in exotic sandbox levels is a good example.

austin47
24th Jun 2014, 10:38
That is GREAT NEWS! Itsrob...I know you can't talk about what you played but i do feel confident...about the future of Hitman and not the end of this beloved franchise...once again thanks for your input.

AdrianShephard
24th Jun 2014, 18:15
That's me! ;)

I recognized that signature and double checked with this forum. Lucky ****.