PDA

View Full Version : All NPC's should be the same color!

S3R6i0
12th Jun 2014, 07:22
Whether they use Instinct or the map in the next Hitman I think we can all agree that enemies, civilians and VIP's should all show up in the same color. Or at least have a difficulty mode where everyone shows up but in the same color, in Instinct the silhouette should be as vague as possible. I don't like knowing that a guard is coming around a corner. I'd rather hide behind cover and wait to see who it is and be forced to formulate a plan.

Btw, Father's Day is coming up. A PS4 would be nice. :D

gkkiller
12th Jun 2014, 11:50
Whether they use Instinct or the map in the next Hitman I think we can all agree that enemies, civilians and VIP's should all show up in the same color. Or at least have a difficulty mode where everyone shows up but in the same color, in Instinct the silhouette should be as vague as possible. I don't like knowing that a guard is coming around a corner. I'd rather hide behind cover and wait to see who it is and be forced to formulate a plan.

Basically, don't allow the player to discern whether NPCs are civilians or guards with anything other than common sense? I like this idea. Except maybe there should be an option to turn it off on Easy?

From the title I was worried this was some kind of racist post :P

kewlak
12th Jun 2014, 12:18
From the title I was worried this was some kind of racist post :P
HAHA!