PDA

View Full Version : DLC

GhoosT
10th Jun 2014, 11:34
I think it's a good idea to do a dlc with some mission of the other hitman's games like: Jacuzzi job etc...

AdrianShephard
10th Jun 2014, 16:54
I think it's a good idea to do a dlc with some mission of the other hitman's games like: Jacuzzi job etc...

I'm down with that as long as it's not console exclusive. The amount of exclusive BS at E3 is staggering. Timed exclusive...fine...but if extra missions are only on Playstation/Xbox, then **** you.

Itsrob
10th Jun 2014, 17:03
That would be cool. What i'd really love to see is an "anniversary" edition with remastered levels from Hitman 2-4 on next gen\PC, similar to the Halo anniversary edition just unveiled where they remastered all the halo games. Same game, same engine, just better graphics. I would gladly shell out $60 for it.

Striike
10th Jun 2014, 19:36
DLC is ok only if...
1. It is stuff we actually want such as levels like the OP said. No weapons, or outfits for DLC.
2. More importantly the game isn't a milking session. Give me a full Hitman game, with plenty of content, and then develop the DLC. None of this DLC 2 weeks after release. I want my $$'s worth.

Course honestly I would rather not get any DLC and just get a new Hitman title more often than once every 4-6 years.

MrSyntax
22nd Feb 2015, 21:35
NO DLC PLEASE