PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Square Enix for a Transcript from the TR10 Wishlist - Whats in ROTTR

daventry
9th Jun 2014, 21:34
I wonder if we could get a Transcript of what will be in the Game, basically the TR10 Wishlist, because just How Closely did Square Enix listen to the Fans, since i can think of a few things that will be forced on us in the Game.

What i Wished for and saw what came back are the Two Obvious, the Bow and the Axe. :D

What looks like could be in the Game, is the Croft Manor. :scratch:

We see Lara with Leg Straps and Shorts and Shoes with Socks :naughty:

d1n0_xD
9th Jun 2014, 22:10
There was a wishlist for this Tomb Raider? Damn, I should've been there xD But yeah, that would be cool, I guess we'll know sooner or later :)

daventry
9th Jun 2014, 22:13
Yea its the Sticky Thread at the top :p
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=137435

_Ninja_
9th Jun 2014, 22:29
They will inevitably talk about features at some point in the future and it will become clear what fan feedback they've listened to if any. But they would unlikely give you a point by point list.

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 04:17
yeah, very unlikely they will use every single wish we wished for :nut:

Thetford
10th Jun 2014, 04:53
yeah, very unlikely they will use every single wish we wished for :nut:

Especially the ones that contradict each other.

daventry
10th Jun 2014, 07:01
There are some Wishes that got Scary High Scores witch pulls me back from getting the Game, its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Lara topless or even sex scene (it's 18+ now)! (17)
Keep Samantha (130)
Samantha as a playable character. (38)
Lara is in a relationship with Samantha. (127)
Lara has a thing for/crush on Samantha or vice versa. (106)

Will that Sell the Game more, Not Lara Croft Tomb Raider where I play with the Character going on Adventures and Discovering the Story, but Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.

d1n0_xD
10th Jun 2014, 08:08
^ Hey, just because it has high votes, doesn't mean it will be in the game, I think the devs are smart people :p Don't worry ^^

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 09:37
i woulndt worry about it either. and even it they would be in there, it obvious that players want a tomb raider game, even when lara is together with sam. and 17 wishes for having her topless is not very high in my eyes.

daventry
10th Jun 2014, 09:46
Heres Another Example if its not clear, do you want Zip and Alister in ROTTR

d1n0_xD
10th Jun 2014, 10:02
^ Nope, but definitely more supporting characters :) Maybe when she's an established Tomb Raider (you know, athletic courses in her mansion, already done multiple raids, out of therapy), she can have a "crew", a la Zip and Alistair :)

daventry
10th Jun 2014, 10:05
Ah the days of Kill Zip and Alister Threads, hmm, maybe we should have a Kill Sam Thread :p

d1n0_xD
10th Jun 2014, 10:11
^ Yeah, I remember those, and I loved Zip and Alistair xD Oh, that would start a war XD

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 10:23
i rather have the characters more fleshed out since none of them were really explained well.
zip and alistar in my view should join much later.

Driber
10th Jun 2014, 10:24
There are some Wishes that got Scary High Scores witch pulls me back from getting the Game, its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Keep Samantha (130)

Will that Sell the Game more, Not Lara Croft Tomb Raider where I play with the Character going on Adventures and Discovering the Story, but Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.

Just to clarify, those wishes with 100+ votes having an unusual high number of votes is the result of very selective rallying (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1977377&postcount=2539). They are not representative of the TR fanbase as a whole, as you seem to be implying :)

As for a topless or sex scene - what's wrong with that? The game is 18+ now, after all, and we are all adults, right? :p :D

(Never gonna happen anyway, though. Just saying. Heh.)

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 10:28
Just to clarify, those wishes with 100+ votes stem from very selective rallying (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1977377&postcount=2539). They are not representative of the TR fanbase as a whole, as you seem to be implying :)

As for a topless or sex scene - what's wrong with that? The game is 18+ now, after all, and we are all adults, right? :p :D

(Never gonna happen, anyway, though. Just saying. Heh.)

yeah, there are enough modders out there who can manage a topless mod like for ellie :p :whistle:

Driber
10th Jun 2014, 10:38
yeah, there are enough modders out there who can manage a topless mod like for ellie :p :whistle:

lol, nevermind Ellie, there are plenty of people who would...

u5HOt0ZOcYk

:D

But seriously, nude raider patches are lame :p What that particular wish is about is a tastefully done, contextually relevant nude scene. It's not just about showing skin for the sake of showing skin, heh.

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 10:57
lol, nevermind Ellie, there are plenty of people who would...

u5HOt0ZOcYk

:D

But seriously, nude raider patches are lame :p What that particular wish is about is a tastefully done, contextually relevant nude scene. It's not just about showing skin for the sake of showing skin, heh.

yeah, i get the meaning. topless would be alright if shown in an appropriate context.

Ellie92
10th Jun 2014, 13:01
its Sad to see the Community Prefer this.

Keep Samantha (130)

Will that Sell the Game more, Lara Sex Raider with Hints and Appearances of Samantha.

Lol, just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean those wishes are bad.
And there is nothing wrong with naked or sex scenes if done right. If you think sex scenes are only good for selling and nothing else then you are probably too young or a prude American. :P

Btw, The Witcher 2 had tons of naked scenes and it was 16+ in Germany.

Valenka
10th Jun 2014, 13:07

I don't understand why Lara has to be a lesbian all of a sudden. I don't know why she can't remain the single, independent woman from the previous series. I wish they'd just leave her personal life alone and leave it to the imagination.

Heres Another Example if its not clear, do you want Zip and Alister in ROTTR

Ew, no. How is that even a legitimate question? Keep them out!

Ellie92
10th Jun 2014, 13:09
I don't understand why Lara has to be a lesbian all of a sudden. I don't know why she can't remain the single, independent woman from the previous series. I wish they'd just leave her personal life alone and leave it to the imagination.

I am lesbian and single for more than 22 years. :P She could be bisex as well, btw.
I don't care about that relationship stuff anyway. I just want them to have feelings for each other.
But why are you even complaining, it won't happen anyway or not? :P

Valenka
10th Jun 2014, 13:16
But why are you even complaining, it won't happen anyway or not? :P

Because I don't like decisions being made for me. If I want Lara to be straight, I want her to be straight. If I want her to be a lesbian, I want her to be a lesbian. I don't want the developer to tell me what orientation the character is. I want to use my imagination and have free thought.

Metalrocks
10th Jun 2014, 13:25
thats why i keep saying all the time. leave it optional for the player to decide. maybe CD did something about that. if at all.

daventry
10th Jun 2014, 13:27
Exactly, leave it to the Screens you make from the Models you get within the Game and leave the Character the way she is.

Dont Change whats Not Broken, People dont Have to fall in Love or go for Sex just because your Friends call you a Virgin for the rest of your life and NO im not talking about me, im talking in general.

Must you have some form of Sex to grow up, why not Grow Up and Die Happy Single.

Driber
10th Jun 2014, 13:35
Just like cake, the "happy single" thing is a big fat lie :p

Ellie92
10th Jun 2014, 15:28
Dont Change whats Not Broken, People dont Have to fall in Love or go for Sex just because your Friends call you a Virgin for the rest of your life and NO im not talking about me, im talking in general.

I would not call it a change. It would be just "additional". But what does that have to do with a nice love scene in TR anyway? :scratch: And after all, love scene =/= relationship.

Must you have some form of Sex to grow up, why not Grow Up and Die Happy Single.

One does not simply die a happy single. :cool:

daventry
12th Jun 2014, 13:30
I also want Crystal/Square to get it in their Heads since 2007 that People Dont want their Hands Held with Hints and White Ledges and Linear Paths and Camera Angles that Shows the Direction or the Danger and Colored Objects, those are the Biggest Gripe People have been Arguing about for Years.

Ok Lara has a Ponytail, Big Deal let CD/SE keep it, But Crystal needs to Listen and Understand that no matter how Linear or Hub like they make the Game, DONT TELL ME IM STUPID in my face when there are Forcible Hints in every direction, i want to get lost like the Classics where Im the one talking and thinking for myself, dont be a Hollywood and try to Entertain me, thats Not why im Paying $60/$70 for the Game just to have it Finished in 2 Days.

Also, Dont give me Comical Sidekicks like Characters, this is My Game and That is Lara Croft Exploring a Tomb, End of Story.

So Please CD/SE i Beg of you, Give me My Game so i can get lost in it, i Loved TR2013 but the Clean sliding rope and the obvious White Climbing Wall and the Colored Wood and Boxes were Immersion Breaking and made the Game So Easy. Oh and Please Please let ME Kill the End Boss, Dont let it be a Cinematic Sequence.

Thats the Transcript i want to see from our Wishes with Pictures on a Level that has Parts Covered with Moss or Rocks or something that Doesent show me "yea you need to go there and up that and your out"

The Trailer where Lara jump over the Chasm to the Grey Rock Face is How it should be In-Game so i can Panic and think what should i do as theres No White Wall for the Ice Pick to use, but i just go to a Wall and to my Surpise this is Climable. Cover up places that looks like you cant go there or you cant climb that just to find out YOU CAN.

pidipidi39
12th Jun 2014, 21:22
The Trailer where Lara jump over the Chasm to the Grey Rock Face is How it should be In-Game so i can Panic and think what should i do as theres No White Wall for the Ice Pick to use, but i just go to a Wall and to my Surpise this is Climable. Cover up places that looks like you cant go there or you cant climb that just to find out YOU CAN.
This :thumb:.

Murphdawg1
12th Jun 2014, 23:47

Keep Samantha (130)

Ignore those, the Wishlist thread has been hit a few times by drive by posters who only came to vote for the Sam and Lara stuff but are usually never heard from again. This my friend is what we call inflation.

Metalrocks
13th Jun 2014, 01:43
i voted for no.
at least not saying every wish they have used but maybe one or two like "no white ledges" or "different ways to reach your destination". in other words, just to show what changes we can expect and leave the small once to us to find out.

and agreed with daventry about the wall climbing part. if we can have something similar to what we saw in the trailer, this will lead to more replayability to find the secrets.

BridgetFisher
13th Jun 2014, 09:08
I hope "Tombs" made it into the game...

a_big_house
13th Jun 2014, 10:19
I voted no too, more because I want to see stuff in action rather than know it's there and be waiting for it

NoSubmission
15th Jun 2014, 10:51
As long as they keep "relationships" away from tomb raider, like just don't even mention it.
If i wanted that i would go play Mass Effect.

It would be fine, ah also don't go fleshing out characters only to have them killed later on in the game.

Weemanply109
15th Jun 2014, 11:06

Tell it like it is! :worship:

I don't really get the obsession and I find it seriously weird and almost creepy when people create fanfiction of such things and obsess over it. :scratch:

I'm sorry, but if Lara is ever going to be in a relationship and if they're ever going to make her lesbian, Lara can do better than Sam. Sam needs to actually stop being an airhead character and grow a bit of depth before she comes near Lara!

Metalrocks
15th Jun 2014, 12:00
Tell it like it is! :worship:

I don't really get the obsession and I find it seriously weird and almost creepy when people create fanfiction of such things and obsess over it. :scratch:

I'm sorry, but if Lara is ever going to be in a relationship and if they're ever going to make her lesbian, Lara can do better than Sam. Sam needs to actually stop being an airhead character and grow a bit of depth before she comes near Lara!

because we want to see lara do this:D:p
YfdkADlz7Pg
i know, crappy quality but it shows exactly what i want to show.

Weemanply109
15th Jun 2014, 14:05
Lara can still kick balls without needing Samantha. ;)

Driber
15th Jun 2014, 15:30
OMG, Metal wants to see Lara kick Sam in the crotch?!

What kind of sick fantasies are you having, man?? :eek:

daventry
15th Jun 2014, 15:36
Yet my other Poll Thread about having these Characters has more Yes Votes then No Votes, what are People Voting anyway when in one Forum they say keep her, yet in the next forum, Samantha should be kicked in the Crotch :p

Metalrocks
15th Jun 2014, 15:57
OMG, Metal wants to see Lara kick Sam in the crotch?!

What kind of sick fantasies are you having, man?? :eek:

one of a kind of fantasy :D
and obviously lara should do that to other guys and do something much nicer whit smas crotch :naughty:

Driber
15th Jun 2014, 16:08
Wait, are you under the impression that "crotch" means female only?

Metalrocks
16th Jun 2014, 01:00
Wait, are you under the impression that "crotch" means female only?

like i said, i live in one kind of a fantasy world :p :lol: