PDA

View Full Version : Playtesters in the US needed (San Francisco Bay Area)

Travis_IO
9th Jun 2014, 19:17
Hello!

We’re looking for some long-time and dedicated Hitman fans to participate in some Hitman-related playtests in the San Francisco Bay Area starting in a few weeks. As a participant, you’ll be volunteering to play a game and give feedback on various aspects of it, but we can’t say too much more about it right now.

All playtests for Square Enix in the US are done at Crystal Dynamics (Redwood City, CA), so if you’re interested, please sign up on www.crystald.com/playtest so they can get in contact with you directly and work out a good time for you to come in. (Note: We unfortunately cannot cover transportation costs, but you will receive a $50-$100 Amazon gift card as a thank you for participating, depending on the length of the session.)

Once you have signed up, we will only get in touch if you have been chosen to take part. If you are not contacted right away, don't worry; it is not necessarily because your profile doesn't fit, but most likely because we have a lot of people interested in participating - so please be patient with us.

mcescher1
10th Jun 2014, 06:22
thats awesome, let me know if you do some testing around dc or baltimore

MrAtmea
10th Jun 2014, 10:54
I'd love to be a part of this, but I live in Europe! :0 Any test stages over here?

gkkiller
10th Jun 2014, 11:49
If the time period is after December '14, I'm 100% available :P
If not ... sorry. :/

Kent-45
25th Aug 2014, 01:33
I applied!

chip5541
25th Aug 2014, 07:47
Bring it to Orlando. We don't have earthquakes ;)

semajmarc87
16th Sep 2014, 16:16
I'd be more than happy to do this if you guys brought this to Florida.

KittenFerocious
17th Sep 2014, 01:12
Are you still looking?