PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 10 - a name confirmation for E3?

Tihocan
9th Jun 2014, 09:09
Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris?

Square Enix seems to have made a couple of last minute pre-E3 domain registrations suggesting we may get a glimpse at the new Tomb Raider sequel this year.
Two interesting new domain names popped up over the weekend – RiseOfTheTombRaider.com and LaraCroftAndTheTempleOfOsiris.com.

[ heavy breathing intensifies ]

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/09/tomb-raider-sequel-e3-2014-temple-osiris-rise/

Tihocan
9th Jun 2014, 09:20
Oh, never mind - completely missed the post underneath this one. :D

BridgetFisher
9th Jun 2014, 18:39
I hope its about tomb raiding this time, im skeptical from the trailer and skipping it until we find out if the game has any tomb raiding. Not saying its not fun but if its just another action game, I may pass until I find out more. She only had one gun in the demo no dual wielding which halo and COD had. So im not sure if this game will stand out among the others being shown at e3.

At least its not called "Revenge of the tomb raider" or "Return of the Tomb Raider"

Weemanply109
9th Jun 2014, 18:58
I hope its about tomb raiding this time, im skeptical from the trailer and skipping it until we find out if the game has any tomb raiding. Not saying its not fun but if its just another action game, I may pass until I find out more. She only had one gun in the demo no dual wielding which halo and COD had. So im not sure if this game will stand out among the others being shown at e3.

At least its not called "Revenge of the tomb raider" or "Return of the Tomb Raider"

If you read the Press Release, it is CONFIRMED and I quote that they are "bringing the TOMBS back to Tomb Raider". Also, they're focusing on exploration and bigger enviroments. That's all I really need to feel confident in this game alongside that amazing trailer.