PDA

View Full Version : More Basic Locations. LISTEN...

PierceAdnan
31st May 2014, 01:18
Hitman Blood Money is by far my favorite game in the series.
With that said, I have always been fascinated with the modern places.
To me, it was the simple locations that made the game so appealing and my heart begin to race; a bathroom, a kitchen, a backyard, a living room, a basement, etc.
I would love to see more of these basic but amazing locations and scenarios.
I fell in love with the level 'A New Life' in Blood Money. It was basic, realistic and drew me into the game because of the fact that neighborhoods exist and so do backyard birthday parties. These are common situations. They occur all the time. :cool:

Everyday places were extremely appealing to me. The creators of Hitman need to understand that they do not need to go crazy with all these levels. Flashiness, loud noises and lots of lights do not equal great intensity. The truth is, levels that represent basic or every day life were the most intense. Hiding in someone's closet with a meat cleaver or attempting to lure someone into a shed was heart stopping. You feel the intensity. You had to be extremely quiet and ACT like a hit man. Those were moments where I truly felt like a hit man. These wild, guns blazing scenarios are completely necessary.

I am just hoping to see more common places; bed rooms, bath rooms, neighborhoods, kitchens, a park, a forest, perhaps and insane asylum with scary patients like the level 'Flatline'. I hope the creators realize that there is no reason to get all wild and glamorous with some of these levels. All you guys need to focus on are things like more/better weapons, creative ways to kill, a large variety of hiding options, and more detailed visual damage to the face/body depending on what object is used.

HITMANfromHELL
2nd Jun 2014, 02:16
I think everyday places are a good idea, but I want the mature, seedy atmosphere to return.

Itsrob
2nd Jun 2014, 03:30
I think everyday places are a good idea, but I want the mature, seedy atmosphere to return.

This.

The more dark gruesome atmospheres from contracts were good too.

kewlak
2nd Jun 2014, 13:39
Hitman Blood Money is by far my favorite game in the series.
With that said, I have always been fascinated with the modern places.
To me, it was the simple locations that made the game so appealing and my heart begin to race; a bathroom, a kitchen, a backyard, a living room, a basement, etc.
I would love to see more of these basic but amazing locations and scenarios.
I fell in love with the level 'A New Life' in Blood Money. It was basic, realistic and drew me into the game because of the fact that neighborhoods exist and so do backyard birthday parties. These are common situations. They occur all the time. :cool:

Everyday places were extremely appealing to me. The creators of Hitman need to understand that they do not need to go crazy with all these levels. Flashiness, loud noises and lots of lights do not equal great intensity. The truth is, levels that represent basic or every day life were the most intense. Hiding in someone's closet with a meat cleaver or attempting to lure someone into a shed was heart stopping. You feel the intensity. You had to be extremely quiet and ACT like a hit man. Those were moments where I truly felt like a hit man. These wild, guns blazing scenarios are completely necessary.

I am just hoping to see more common places; bed rooms, bath rooms, neighborhoods, kitchens, a park, a forest, perhaps and insane asylum with scary patients like the level 'Flatline'. I hope the creators realize that there is no reason to get all wild and glamorous with some of these levels. All you guys need to focus on are things like more/better weapons, creative ways to kill, a large variety of hiding options, and more detailed visual damage to the face/body depending on what object is used.

True. Missions like "Traditions of the trade", "Invitation to a party", "A new life", "A murder of crows" etc. were the best because it took place among everyday normal people, so you could empathize with hitman better.

But i'd like contrast between Hitman and those people be more visible than in Absolution. Hitman should be more professional and colder than other characters in the game, yet he should be able to blend in their lifes and behaviours to achieve his target.