PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be in TR10

LaraDrake
8th May 2014, 10:02
1. Areas like the Himalayas, Egypt, Tibet, and Jungle areas.
2. Urban Areas like New York, Los Angeles, London, Chicago, and Rio.
3. More options for tackling combat scenarios
4. More Customization Options
5. More puzzles
6. More Camilla!!!
7. Reyes, Sam, Jonah, and a large sure porting cast
8. Croft Manor
9. Giant Hub Worlds
10. Boss Fights

Rai
8th May 2014, 11:40
You may want to take that to the Wish List (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=137435) :)

I do agree with your points, 1, 2, 5, 9 and 6. And in 7 I think you mean supporting cast ;), though I'd rather not see a large supporting cast and Sam can stay away preferably. I am not in the mood for a rescue mission anytime soon. :p

BridgetFisher
13th May 2014, 04:56
There are many good points here, hmmmm Id like to see more sam!!!
hubs, while I like those in lego games, can they work in a TR game that is about adventure? Maybe using the mansion and a map or files to choose missions would work like a hub? Is that what a "hub" is?
Def, more custiomization options, the devs work hard to create "their" image of lara instead of using the classic look that became a gaming icon. I think It would be easier on them to develop different looks, instead of forcing one upon gamers, that way everyone is happy in the end. The character designers of these games are very creative so id like to see what different ideas they have, such as a braid, hair bun, ponytail, etc. Id playthrough the game just with different looks, so Id like it as an idea at least maybe people could kick around.

Lukass
13th May 2014, 07:00
Sam needs to die as soon as possible. Reyes too. No more cliche annoying characters, please and thank you.

Gitb97
24th May 2014, 14:24
^ I agree. I'm so over Sam. I was never into her in the first place, I want Lara to go hunting for artifacts not some useless spoiled brat.