PDA

View Full Version : TARGET IDEAS

shwanedangles
2nd May 2014, 20:36
What kind of targets would be fun to hunt down?

mcescher1
30th May 2014, 14:08
i just thought of something that might be cool...

what if throughout one level , 47 was being unknowingly tracked by another assassin on his tail..

obviously after one replay you would know about it

but there could be traps set up by this assassin that could trip you up - if you end up surviving these trip ups or attempts you can identify the person and take them out first - or pump them for info then take them out

to keep it interesting maybe each time this person is dressed differently (like a random outfit is generated every time the level starts) thats not really needed tho

this could also be spread across a few different levels - like maybe the first two levels you encounter this person there are a few traps set up for you ... and maybe you see person running away from a missed attempt...but by the third or fourth time you figure out who it is and take them out

edit: this could also be an option for a multiplayer... one person plays 47, and another is spawned somewhere random with a random outfit and has to kill 47 before he completes the mission. The spawned player could be in a deathmatch type mode, where when he dies he respawns (looking differently), so it would make sense if he was only equipped with a low impact pistol and lower health than 47 (no armor no upgrades). The challenge might be that the person looks like a civillian and could attempt to sneak up behind 47 or just attack him straight up attempting to kill him after a few respawns. there should also be a skilled hit, where with 2 back to back shots to the head they could kill 47. i could see this scenario being very very interesting... as provoking 47 in a crowd could cause police to start after him and make him flea and possibly change his outfit... theres a lot of possibilities with this scenario... dev's should go with it :) i give you permission to use it - i wouldn't mind a small appreciation gift in the mail ;)

AdrianShephard
30th May 2014, 22:31

what if throughout one level , 47 was being unknowingly tracked by another assassin on his tail..

but there could be traps set up by this assassin that could trip you up - if you end up surviving these trip ups or attempts you can identify the person and take them out first - or pump them for info then take them out

to keep it interesting maybe each time this person is dressed differently (like a random outfit is generated every time the level starts) thats not really needed tho

YES!!!

gkkiller
31st May 2014, 04:35

This is very cool. I like this idea.

Agent47ICA
31st May 2014, 15:55

this could also be spread across a few different levels - like maybe the first two levels you encounter this person there are a few traps set up for you ... and maybe you see person running away from a missed attempt...but by the third or fourth time you figure out who it is and take them out

edit: this could also be an option for a multiplayer... one person plays 47, and another is spawned somewhere random with a random outfit and has to kill 47 before he completes the mission. The spawned player could be in a deathmatch type mode, where when he dies he respawns (looking differently), so it would make sense if he was only equipped with a low impact pistol and lower health than 47 (no armor no upgrades). The challenge might be that the person looks like a civillian and could attempt to sneak up behind 47 or just attack him straight up attempting to kill him after a few respawns. there should also be a skilled hit, where with 2 back to back shots to the head they could kill 47. i could see this scenario being very very interesting... as provoking 47 in a crowd could cause police to start after him and make him flea and possibly change his outfit... theres a lot of possibilities with this scenario... dev's should go with it :) i give you permission to use it - i wouldn't mind a small appreciation gift in the mail ;)

Cool idea ... And this assasin should be someone like " Mark Parchezzi the 4th or the fifth .

HITMANfromHELL
1st Jun 2014, 13:25
I don't mind 47 killing the rich, political or socialite types. (You Better Watch Out, A House of Cards, Amendment XXV). I want more underground grindhouse-esque targets. Ya know like Meat King. Seedy underground club owners and serial killers.

shwanedangles
6th Aug 2014, 02:57
That sounds awesome!

agent97
11th Aug 2014, 18:59
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=IRHpU-rWOsqK7Abn4oGQDg&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdPdVyoj8Glk&cd=1&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNG5BwK0LfiJDjNmhyDFaEO7P7MglQ

I'm sorry, but the guy with the gun at 0:26 just has to be in the game he is too badass not to be. Idk why I think he is badass he just is

kewlak
11th Aug 2014, 23:09
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=IRHpU-rWOsqK7Abn4oGQDg&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DdPdVyoj8Glk&cd=1&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNG5BwK0LfiJDjNmhyDFaEO7P7MglQ

I'm sorry, but the guy with the gun at 0:26 just has to be in the game he is too badass not to be. Idk why I think he is badass he just is
You mean be in Hitman 6? Yes, i would like to see Jackie Chan too :nut:
No, just kidding.

agent97
12th Aug 2014, 10:58
You mean be in Hitman 6? Yes, i would like to see Jackie Chan too :nut:
No, just kidding.

Not Jackie chan the French Chinese guy with the silenced handgun. Jackie chan is not cool enough