PDA

View Full Version : Hitman GO - Technical Issues and Bug Reports

Travis_IO
10th Apr 2014, 07:34
Welcome to the Hitman GO Technical Support Thread. If you have technical problems with Hitman GO, this is the place to report them.
The Square Enix Support Page already has an FAQ online: https://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqtop.php?id=9381&la=2 (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqtop.php?id=9381&la=2)

If that doesn't give you the help you need, please submit it here using this structure to make it easier for the development team to track down and hopefully address the issue:

Device Type: iPhone 4 / iPad etc.
OS Version: iOS6 / iOS 7.1 etc.

If you need additional support, you can also tweet to the Square Enix Montreal (http://www.twitter.com/squareenixmtl) or Hitman (http://www.twitter.com/hitman) accounts.

Wilks07
18th Apr 2014, 15:19
Ipad2/ios7.1

Achievments are not unlocking. I did 2 birds(kill 2 at once) and litter bug(throw object with no alert) but the achievement did not unlock. Gamcenter WAS logged in and initiated.

Phoenixed
22nd Apr 2014, 11:15
Ipod Touch 4 / iOS 6.1.6

The game crashes to home screen every time after trying to load 1-13 level. Quite disappointed since the game is not cheap and this game-breaking bug occurred so early in the playthrough.

UPDATE: Reinstall seems to have fixed the problem. Although the progress was lost.

Travis_IO
24th Apr 2014, 09:10
Ipad2/ios7.1

Achievments are not unlocking. I did 2 birds(kill 2 at once) and litter bug(throw object with no alert) but the achievement did not unlock. Gamcenter WAS logged in and initiated.

I will forward this to the team. Please send any updates our way.

Ipod Touch 4 / iOS 6.1.6

The game crashes to home screen every time after trying to load 1-13 level. Quite disappointed since the game is not cheap and this game-breaking bug occurred so early in the playthrough.

UPDATE: Reinstall seems to have fixed the problem. Although the progress was lost.

I'll send this to the team as well. Let us know if you have any further issues.

Phoenixed
24th Apr 2014, 12:08
Now the game keeps crashing on 3-10 level. Can't progress any further. Interestingly enough, crashes like this were happening on other levels (or even on launch or level selection) too, but there I would just restart the game until it worked. Not anymore.

Travis_IO
24th Apr 2014, 12:39
This could be because you are using a 4th generation iPod Touch.

Official support is offered for 5th generation and above. The full list is included in the Square Enix FAQ (https://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=9381&la=2&kid=69619&ret=faqtop&c=16&sc=0&SQEXSC=4g74dnivck58uo0th8m0fhgoo6) for the game.

If the team get back to me with any tips, I'll pass them on.

Wilks07
5th Jun 2014, 17:34
Gamecenter Issue 2:

Ipad2/ios latest version. Gamecenter is active and logged in.

The following achievements did not unlock when the criteria was met:

Controlled Demolition - 3 kills with falling statue. done on 4-12
Dog Whisperer - ch 4-15
Deal Breaker - all objectives in chapter 4
Two for One - kill two on one tile -> still not working
Litter Bug - throw distraction with no alerts -> still not working.

semajmarc87
7th Jun 2014, 00:50
This isn't really a technical issue, but it's more of a minor problem with the controls. Currently, when you want to move to the next spot, you have to swipe towards the next spot. It would be much more convenient to also be able to simply tap on the spot you wanna go instead of always having to swipe. Thanks.

QuantumOfMollusk
10th Jun 2014, 14:53
Hi Travis.

Hitman GO was one of the finest mobile games I've ever played. Thank you Square Enix Montreal!

I have been playing the Android version and have a technical issue:

One of the achievements is stuck at 99% and is not unlocking.

The achievement is 'Now You See Me: Kill 100 Turning (Teal) enemies.'

You can see an image of this here: http://i.imgur.com/XvrCgI6.png

Environment:

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (p3110)
Android version: 4.3 Jelly Bean
ROM: CyanogenMod 10.1.3

Purchased via the Play store.

I have tried killing multiple Turning enemies in a variety of levels, as well as various approaches such as killing them and completing the level, or killing them and leaving the level. I have taken out dozens of them and the achievement never gets higher that 99%. I have signed in and out of Google Games multiple times and can guarantee I am signed in when I've attempted to unlock it.

I would really appreciate it if you and team could looking to fixing this for a future patch. The game was excellent and I went out of my way to complete every challenge and obtain every achievement. It is mildly infuriating to be unable unlock this final one.

Travis_IO
13th Jun 2014, 07:56
I'll pass all the latest feedback on to the team and our support team so they're aware too, but I can't guarantee and individual reply to each of you unfortunately.

Thanks for getting in touch!

AIRBORNE6176
30th Jun 2014, 09:43
Is there ANY way to see the FULL listing of all of the achievements for this great little game? I can't read them completely. THX in advance!

Zimaia
15th Jul 2014, 14:07
iPad 4
iOS 7.1.2

First a all congratz for this fantastic game, the graphics are awesome :)

My problem is about overheating, after some minutes playing the device gets super hot!! Didn't see anybody else complaining about this and i play also real racing 3 that is also very hardware demanding and no overheating problems there.

I'm not blaming hitman go but i'm definitely worry about this

COma4ever
18th Jul 2014, 09:16
Hi, I'm really having a blast with the game,
first time I made it to the third set of missions and came back 2 days later to find myself at the beginning of the game.
Then I replayed the game on a saturday and left it with all the missions done and just needed to 3 star a few from the last pack. A while later I came back, did a few and left it untill the next day. When I came back again, I found myself again at the beginning of the game. :mad2:

could it be beacause I have the iOS 8 beta installed ?

iPad 4
iOS 8, beta 2

Travis_IO
18th Jul 2014, 09:47
Is there ANY way to see the FULL listing of all of the achievements for this great little game? I can't read them completely. THX in advance!

The achievements list in in this thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=152978

iPad 4
iOS 7.1.2

First a all congratz for this fantastic game, the graphics are awesome :)

My problem is about overheating, after some minutes playing the device gets super hot!! Didn't see anybody else complaining about this and i play also real racing 3 that is also very hardware demanding and no overheating problems there.

I'm not blaming hitman go but i'm definitely worry about this

Thanks for the feedback. I'll check in with the dev team about it but it doesn't sound like something that they would be able to address. How often have you had this happen with GO?

Hi, I'm really having a blast with the game,
first time I made it to the third set of missions and came back 2 days later to find myself at the beginning of the game.
Then I replayed the game on a saturday and left it with all the missions done and just needed to 3 star a few from the last pack. A while later I came back, did a few and left it untill the next day. When I came back again, I found myself again at the beginning of the game. :mad2:

could it be beacause I have the iOS 8 beta installed ?

iPad 4
iOS 8, beta 2

Interesting question. I'll see what I can find out about the iOS beta affecting this. My first guess is that it's somehow involved.

jenrette
19th Jul 2014, 23:08
I have a set of achievements that are stuck at various stages. Please pass this information on to the team. Thanks :mad2:

pgkyfs_Screenshot_2014-07-19-18-47-35.png

pcgufc_Screenshot_2014-07-19-18-48-37.png

AIRBORNE6176
28th Jul 2014, 13:45
Ever since the Airport Level update, my game crashes after I have to re-do a particular stage within the Airport Level itself. Tried un-installing (lost all previous achievements in the process) and re-installed with same crashing results on any level when re-doing a stage.

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 (2013) w/ Android KitKat 4.4.2

Any help/advice would be great. THX in advance!

Silverballers
6th Aug 2014, 17:50
Ever since the Airport Level update, I did not receive notifications whenever I completed an achievement. However, I received a notification for the achievement 'Time Waster', but when I look at my list of achievements, it says I have not completed that one, and now I can't complete it. I'm on the iPhone 4S iOS 7.1.2.

Edit: I resetted the game, this time I was able to complete the 'Time Waster' achievement.

AIRBORNE6176
25th Oct 2014, 02:33
Game is "crashing" with the new St. Petersburg stage about 50%. I'm using Android 4.4.2. Please help/advise, and Good Luck.

obarty
25th Oct 2014, 11:20
Hello,

game says that I have to complete -75 more objectives to unlock this chapter... :) I have completed 215 objectives and this new chapter needs just 140. I'm using iOS 8.1 and latest update of Hitman GO.

http://i.imgur.com/6v1GabK.jpg

edit: It works now, thanks :)

GamerMatt
21st Nov 2014, 21:01
Hey, I love your game, but I wanted to let you know I found a bug in level 4-13. Steps to reproduce: R,R,R,R,U,U,L,D,L,U(throw U),U. Then the character falls down but isn't quite dead.

Device type: Nexus 9 tablet
OS version: Android 5.0
Game version: Hitman GO 1.11.27230

AIRBORNE6176
24th Nov 2014, 13:34
Confirmed. 47 will fall over and just lay there, unable to move. Resetting the stage/game is then the only option...

peterszky
12th Dec 2014, 11:26
Blackberry Q10
BB10 (10.2.1)

Google Play confirmed that the device is supported.

First start: "Donwload failed because the resources could not be found"

Any advice?

sjaak21
18th Feb 2015, 07:24
Device Type: Asus k010 (Transformer Pad TF103C)
OS Version: 4.4.2

I just bought the game (Hitman Go) through the humble bundle. Installed it using the download option (HitmanGOHumbleBundle-1-11-33027.apk).

The game installed correctly, but when I start it, the screen stays black. Nothing happens, even after waiting for several minutes.

sjaak21
20th Feb 2015, 00:16
Downloading the newer version (HitmanGOHumbleBundle1.11.34363.apk) fixed the black screen problem for me.

http://cdn.sqexeu.com/mtl/marketing/SEM/HMGOtroubleshooting.png

AIRBORNE6176
25th Mar 2015, 08:49
The floor/ground is missing in Level 4-11. It's only visible when you "tilt" the screen to look around while playing. The level is still playable, however...

Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Android KitKat 4.4.2

tgeysen78
17th Apr 2015, 20:37
Android 4.4.2
Lenovo yoga tablet 2 1050F
Intel Atom Z3745
Game version 1.11.27230
Installed the game from play store, but cannot get any further than the first page (anr)

Update: installed the game on an other device, and the google play games login succeeded. After this, I was able to start the game on my tablet as well. Problem solved.

tuesdaysaid
28th Aug 2015, 03:48
I know iOS 9 is not supported yet, but I wanted to note that on my iPad Air 2 On iOS 9, Hitman GO freezes at the title screen every time. Tomb Raider GO works perfectly, though.

Calebvdl
22nd Sep 2015, 20:18
On level 4-13 the screen opens up to the board but with no visible lines and no ability to move. After restarting the level with the refresh button the lines appear but upon completing the level my character remains stuck on target circle with no ability to move and no screen appearing to let me know I completed the level. I have tried restarting the game and completing the level using different methods but I still always get stuck on the last circle.

Any solutions to this or will I have to wait for a bug fix? Anyway to skip the level?

thanks,

- Caleb

borek921
9th May 2016, 10:13
Does anyone still adress issues here? Travis?

My game has no music in it, I'm running iOS 9, I played GO already like a year ago and it was fine, now I want to replay it and the game is dead silent. It has sounds effects but no music, no menu music, no level music, no Ave Maria during "boss fights". Any way to fix that? Already tried restarting my iPhone 5s and reinstalling the app.

Macfuture
23rd Aug 2016, 16:07
I bought Hitman GO, but unfortunately the game doesn't start. It crashes when I start it on my OnePlus 3.
The phone is rooted and has CyanogenMod 13 as OS.
I hope you can help me.

Brondwin
24th Aug 2016, 19:12
just got hitman go today through the windows store for pc the game starts freezes for 40 seconds and then crashes.