PDA

View Full Version : Police and detectives arrive after a body is found...

S3R6i0
9th Mar 2014, 10:39
In Hitman, whenever a body is found, they get zipped up in a body bag and taken to the back somewhere next to the garbage. What if, instead, when a body was found, the authorities were called and a consortium of people from police officers, medics and crime scene investigators arrived, put up yellow tape all over the place and started sniffing for clues. That would make 47's mission and escape more difficult. What if 47 could avoid these situations by cleaning up blood or booby trapping hiding spots with an explosive. The blood cleaning would be harder but more permanent. While the explosive would be easier but temporary.

agent047
9th Mar 2014, 16:11
Nice hint

AdrianShephard
9th Mar 2014, 19:15
In Hitman, whenever a body is found, they get zipped up in a body bag and taken to the back somewhere next to the garbage. What if, instead, when a body was found, the authorities were called and a consortium of people from police officers, medics and crime scene investigators arrived, put up yellow tape all over the place and started sniffing for clues. That would make 47's mission and escape more difficult. What if 47 could avoid these situations by cleaning up blood or booby trapping hiding spots with an explosive. The blood cleaning would be harder but more permanent. While the explosive would be easier but temporary.

The body bag thing only happened in Blood Money......

S3R6i0
9th Mar 2014, 23:07
Nice hint

What?

S3R6i0
9th Mar 2014, 23:08
The body bag thing only happened in Blood Money......

So the CSI arrived in Contracts?

AdrianShephard
10th Mar 2014, 00:51
So the CSI arrived in Contracts?

Not sure what you mean. If you're asking if the CSI idea was in Hitman Contracts, then no, not from what I remember.

devang.nivatkar21
10th Mar 2014, 09:45
@OP, I think Poster #2 means he likes your suggestion. I think it's good, but what about accident victims? From a gameplay POV, accidents are the best way to kill somebody and this punishes you for that.

Secondly this would be applicable to non-military, non-covert and non-criminal settings only (i.e civilian settings).

MV_AgustaF4
11th Mar 2014, 07:55
Depends on the location. There would be no CSI at a drug lab in the middle of the South American jungle or some village in the Middle East like some Hitman missions. Maybe if you shoot up Time Square they'll show up in 5 minutes.

S3R6i0
11th Mar 2014, 09:42
Yeah, at the very least for foreign and remote locations the guards should move and inspect every room to show a heightened sense of alarm. But as for affecting the gameplay it's not very likely it'll work.