PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

agent047
4th Mar 2014, 01:29
Assassins creed Multiplayer has somethink in his gameplay that make me feel in same state of mind i am when i play hitman. Anyone else notice it?

AdrianShephard
4th Mar 2014, 02:16
Assassins creed Multiplayer has somethink in his gameplay that make me feel in same state of mind i am when i play hitman. Anyone else notice it?

If you are asking if Hitman should have multiplayer, my answer would be no. I would much rather have all the time used on singleplayer. I don't even care that much for the Contracts mode but whatever.

S3R6i0
4th Mar 2014, 02:48
**** MULTIPLAYER! I SAY THAT WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY. Hitman is a game about a sociopathic assassin. Multiplayer is thrown in nowadays much for the same reasons Facebook and Twitter are. It's a fad that's immensely popular but like everything else, there's a time and a place for. Hitman is a single player affair. Hitman is about blending in, being a chameleon, it's a solitary game. If people want to interact with their friends there are other games for that. Like the comment above me, I haven't even touched Contracts. I'd rather have the time and resources spent on the single player.

gkkiller
4th Mar 2014, 09:56
Agreed, no multiplayer. It doesn't fit with Hitman, which is a game about a solitary killer who works best alone. Personally, I think even Contracts mode is unnecessary, but I haven't played it so I wouldn't know.

agent047
4th Mar 2014, 17:01
I did not ask for a multiplayer,
I asked if the assassins creed multiplayer mode make you feel the same kind of suspance/excitment of playing a new hitman(BM) mission for the first time...
I alredy said in other post:
devs has to concentrate on the main game because sniper challenge was a nice waste of time and contractmode was interesting but it has to be improved or removed like it s now it does not worth the time for developing it (my personalchoice will be to remove it and concentrate only on maingame and maingameDLCs