PDA

View Full Version : Two "Glitches" I Need Help With

CharlesFindertism
3rd Mar 2014, 21:03
I Have Just completed the game, and it was great, but when I completed the game, I didn't get the 'Moral Achievement" Achievement, the one where you don't knock anyone out the entire game, I know for a fact I didn't do it, does the prologue knockout count? or is this achieve. just broken?

Second Problem, I tried to get ghost throughout the entire game, i did mostly, but a lot of the times, the game just didn't let me. It didn't let me because guards would freeze in a spot where they would talk to someone and not go on their patrols, literally making it impossible for me to move on without using a distraction tool, which makes me loose ghost, any work-around this?

Any Help Is Appreciated

CharlesFindertism
9th Mar 2014, 21:30
Bump

Targa
10th Mar 2014, 04:30
For your second issue: No workaround that I'm aware of. I've noticed this behavior quite a few times. Guard scripting seems to be very glitchy. They will often stop their patrols and get stuck, then never move again. I even encountered two instances where an NPC was in a rigid posture with their arms sticking straight out to their sides, stiff as a board (this is typically the "load-in" position of NPCs when the computer first loads the area, before normal physics take over. Also typically seen in level-building.)

Just today I noticed a guard that got suspicious (a white eye and 2 red question marks out of 3) when he almost saw me. The red question marks eventually turned white, but the icon never disappeared for the remainder of the level. On a reload of a save, this specific guard did the same exact buggy behavior.

To sum up: Scripting has glitches/bugs/hangs and I think the only thing you can do is hope and pray it doesn't happen, or wait for a future patch.

As for your first issue: The achievement "A Moral Victory" is supposed to be given when you play the entire game from start to finish without any kills or knockouts (which would also include aerial and normal takedowns of course). Not including the Prologue where you're forced to do a knockout.

CharlesFindertism
10th Mar 2014, 20:17
For your second issue: No workaround that I'm aware of. I've noticed this behavior quite a few times. Guard scripting seems to be very glitchy. They will often stop their patrols and get stuck, then never move again. I even encountered two instances where an NPC was in a rigid posture with their arms sticking straight out to their sides, stiff as a board (this is typically the "load-in" position of NPCs when the computer first loads the area, before normal physics take over. Also typically seen in level-building.)

Just today I noticed a guard that got suspicious (a white eye and 2 red question marks out of 3) when he almost saw me. The red question marks eventually turned white, but the icon never disappeared for the remainder of the level. On a reload of a save, this specific guard did the same exact buggy behavior.

To sum up: Scripting has glitches/bugs/hangs and I think the only thing you can do is hope and pray it doesn't happen, or wait for a future patch.

As for your first issue: The achievement "A Moral Victory" is supposed to be given when you play the entire game from start to finish without any kills or knockouts (which would also include aerial and normal takedowns of course). Not including the Prologue where you're forced to do a knockout.

Yeah, at the time of this post, i didn't see much about the pathing, but glad its well known now

For the Moral Victory Achievement, i swear i haven't killed anyone or knocked out anyone either, i even sold all my lethal stuff because i dont use em, and i didnt even know how to use the blackjack for the longest time, so I don't get it :/