PDA

View Full Version : Test your game correctly this time before release it !!!

Bottox
3rd Mar 2014, 17:47
I hope H6 will not be as bugged than absolution.
It's impossible to finish absolution so it's bugged

AdrianShephard
3rd Mar 2014, 18:21
I hope H6 will not be as bugged than absolution.
It's impossible to finish absolution so it's bugged

I've only encountered a few bugs in Absolution. The most annoying one I found was that your target would walk in circles --- this especially occurred with the penthouse assassination (you can imagine how frustrating that would be).

Itsrob
3rd Mar 2014, 18:41
One fatal bug would completely wipe your saved game upon completing it. When you got to the "you'll never know" cutscenes the screen would freeze, you restart your console, and it would say the save file was corrupted and it'd be erased.

S3R6i0
3rd Mar 2014, 23:34
I hate the 47 can't just jump over obstacles in Absolution. First you have to get behind it as cover before the X (PS3) button appears for you to jump over it. The game was poorly developed. They need to test it with some real testers who aren't high or indifferent.

AdrianShephard
4th Mar 2014, 02:05
I hate the 47 can't just jump over obstacles in Absolution. First you have to get behind it as cover before the X (PS3) button appears for you to jump over it. The game was poorly developed. They need to test it with some real testers who aren't high or indifferent.

There was never a "jump over obstacle" in Hitman from what I can remember.

S3R6i0
4th Mar 2014, 02:55
There was never a "jump over obstacle" in Hitman from what I can remember.

It was there in Absolution and quite frankly, something that was missing in the old games. Hitman can jump over obstacles but only if he's using them as cover. Play the very first mission, the training mission, it's one of the first things they go over. If I can jump over something I shouldn't be required to hide behind it first.

AdrianShephard
4th Mar 2014, 04:25
It was there in Absolution and quite frankly, something that was missing in the old games. Hitman can jump over obstacles but only if he's using them as cover. Play the very first mission, the training mission, it's one of the first things they go over. If I can jump over something I shouldn't be required to hide behind it first.

Oh yeah I know there is definitely a jump option (when in cover) in Absolution, just not one in the other games.

gkkiller
4th Mar 2014, 09:55
I think the point is that you shouldn't have to take cover to climb over cover. You should just be able to climb over it all the same. (IO, please don't take this the wrong way and include a freerun button.)

One of the levels in Death Factory was bugged so that you couldn't complete it Suit Only and undetected at the same time, because a drugged patient with his eyes shut can apparently see 47.

S3R6i0
4th Mar 2014, 10:41
I was wondering about this, too. How would free run work in Hitman. It would close a lot of unnecessary gaps in his mobility, but this isn't Assassins Creed where you're constantly climbing up and scaling buildings and other acrobatic stunts.