PDA

View Full Version : Random crashes on XBOX ONE

X3no
3rd Mar 2014, 11:34
Hello,
I have crash issues with my version of thief on xbox one, at least every minutes playing the game!!! I m actualy trying to end the introduction but i have only crashes after crashes... It makes my xbox restart all! I thought i've seen all bad with BF4, but now i think that the next gen gaming is a commercial joke!!! How can the studios sale such games for 60€ ( i am living in Switzerland) however they are not finished!!! Do you people have same problem?
Thank you

allisvanity
14th Mar 2014, 05:14
I think I'm experiencing the same problem. Game crashes after a few minutes no matter what. Sometimes even at the main menu before I'm in-game. The graphic freezes, audio keeps going for another few seconds, then audio starts to stutter and crash. Xbox one then reboots to the green startup screen.

I bought the game from Xbox one's online store. (downloaded copy) I've tried downloading it about 5 times already with or without ethernet cable plugged in. I tried deleting everything including the save on the cloud and I've also tried deleting the cache by unplugging power for a few minutes. When that didn't fix, I ran the factory reset to wipe everything off the console. Nothing fixed the problem.

I can play BF4, AC4, Ryse, and Max without an issue. (I've played few other games on the same console but not recently.) I verified that AC4, Max, and Ryse play for more than an hour or two without ever crashing so I don't think it's hardware failure or a heat issue.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm on the latest OS version to date. Nothing extra is hooked up except what comes with Xbox one.

cswagart
15th Mar 2014, 00:52
if only i could play the darn game i do a misson saves come back later only to find out i cant go farther just keep getting sent back to clock tower