PDA

View Full Version : Intuition focus upgrade 2 not showing hand prints

lain105
3rd Mar 2014, 01:17
Is there a known issue where the second upgrade of Intuition does not show any new overlays while in focus mode? I see the normal glowing handles and such, but I see no hand prints near collectibles.

Someone on the steam forum recommended changing graphics settings around, which I did to no avail.

If anyone knows a workaround, please let me know. I've had this happen in two different new games. I can post computer specs, if needed.

(Hope this isn't a dupe. I tried searching for "hand print" and "handprint" but didn't get any hits here, and the only google result i found is the one on the Steam forums that I mention above.)

mle
3rd Mar 2014, 16:33
I have the same problem.
Also sometimes when using Focus, red lines connecting traps flicker. I'm not sure if this should be cables / wires, and it's just not working?

psychic
3rd Mar 2014, 22:00
Also sometimes when using Focus, red lines connecting traps flicker. I'm not sure if this should be cables / wires, and it's just not working?

I have noticed this as well. The wires just flicker or don't show up at all with focus, I never see wires like on some gameplay videos...

lain105
3rd Mar 2014, 23:03
I have the same problem.

I think I saw a cable flicker once, and thought it was a bug, but I guess not. Other than that one instance, I've never seen wires. Good to know, ty.