PDA

View Full Version : Can't play the game - stuck Auto-save feat.

Shill92
2nd Mar 2014, 21:39
I've installed the game to 100% and it just sticks to the 'Auto-save feature' prompt when the game is first loaded, the game still carries on so it isn't freezing. Has anyone got a clue for a fix for this as I'd really like to play the game.

I've also tried un-installing and re-installing.

TODDY1984
4th Mar 2014, 02:11
Hi iam having the same issue but also while the thief game is on my xbox one console it corrupts my otjer gams like forza 5, fifa14, deadrising 3 and battlefield 4 can any one help before I take the game back and get my money back not impressed edios

Titans831
4th Mar 2014, 16:15
Its doing the same thing for me on xbox one. I turn the console off and do everything and it still doesnt work.

Yorkshonor
17th Mar 2014, 22:42
I'm having the same problem, is anyone looking into this? Seems like there's a lot of people that have this issue.

Can you help me with a technical issue. Thief. On xbox one

I first bought it off of the xbox online store and had this issue where once the game is installed and I go to play it, it gets past the screen that says press any button. But the very next screen say

"This game uses an auto save feature. Please do not turn off your xbox one console while this symbol is displayed"

But then nothing happens, it stays on this screen and the symbol with the circle and lines are still moving so I know the game didn't freeze....

So I went and bought the actual game to have the physical disc but the same thing is happening,

Please share any info on how to fix I really would like to play this game