PDA

View Full Version : Missing Poet Side Quest Broken

Vanyar
2nd Mar 2014, 04:14
One of the poem pages is located underneath a health item. Since I have a full pack of health items I cannot pick up the final piece of the poem.

I am aware I can simply find a way to hurt myself, use some health, then pick it up but that is beside the point. For anyone attempting a full completing on Iron Man setting (I am not at the moment) this small bug could be game breaking.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Wurm
3rd Mar 2014, 09:25
By moving around I was able to finally target it and pick it up, but I agree, its a bug that needs to be fixed.

Afterwards I started making sure I sold one or two food before every mission, which came back to bite me on the butt during one mission that you take burning damage that you can't avoid.

ClashWho
3rd Mar 2014, 13:33
One of the poem pages is located underneath a health item. Since I have a full pack of health items I cannot pick up the final piece of the poem.

I am aware I can simply find a way to hurt myself, use some health, then pick it up but that is beside the point. For anyone attempting a full completing on Iron Man setting (I am not at the moment) this small bug could be game breaking.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Yeah, I ran into the same thing. Tried taking a fall to damage myself so I could use some food and ended up falling to my death. :whistle: