PDA

View Full Version : 47's face

AdrianShephard
2nd Mar 2014, 01:31
I don't know if anyone has realized but the concept art on the banner of this page shows 47 with a different face than he had in Absolution. I want to know if you liked 47's face in Absolution and, if not, what game had his face right?

Personally, I thought 47 looked too "normal" in Absolution and prefer the face from Contracts...he just looks more menacing with his high cheek bones and thin face. It looks from the banner that they are returning to this style.

On a slightly different note, I think that 47 should be way skinnier in Hitman 6 as opposed to Absolution (he was quite ripped). Just a preference.

Itsrob
2nd Mar 2014, 02:50
I agree, I preferred the Contracts model of 47. Blood money wasn't bad either. Wasn't a fan of Absolution's 47.

CarolG
22nd Mar 2014, 08:55
I personally love Absolution model, he's sexy :D

Derangedxzombie
4th Apr 2014, 12:12
They're both great, in absolution of course was more realistic so he looked more cold and evil. But older, this next game might be when he's younger (says in his prime, in absolution he messed up half the assassinations with on the rails/cutscene fails lol so not in his prime there.)

AGENT 58
2nd May 2014, 11:40
I prefer his face from Contracts.
And I agree he should be skinnier-but not too skinny,something between Contracts and Absolution...

S3R6i0
2nd May 2014, 17:31
I think 47 looked normal in Absolution, like a real person. I always thought he looked, idk, a little awkward in the old games. Kinda tall, skinny and lanky SOB, also he was too polygonal. In Absolution they smoothed out his edges and he was in better shape. I'd go with th Absolution model but younger, I guess.

Itsrob
2nd May 2014, 17:50
I think we're mainly just talking about his face, not physique.

S3R6i0
2nd May 2014, 17:57
His face has always been even more awkward than his body. Anyway his face has always been the same. He just looked older in Absolution.

AdrianShephard
2nd May 2014, 21:40
His face has always been even more awkward than his body. Anyway his face has always been the same. He just looked older in Absolution.

I always thought 47 was supposed to look a little weird but menacing. That includes him being really tall but also pretty skinny.

He was polygonal because the previous Hitman games are old. It's expected that the model has smoother lines than the previous iterations.

S3R6i0
3rd May 2014, 06:41
I always thought 47 was supposed to look a little weird but menacing. That includes him being really tall but also pretty skinny.

He was polygonal because the previous Hitman games are old. It's expected that the model has smoother lines than the previous iterations.

His face is weird and menacing in Absolution. He's not a pretty ************. Anyway, I think there's too much focus on his face.

AdrianShephard
3rd May 2014, 17:08
His face is weird and menacing in Absolution. He's not a pretty ************. Anyway, I think there's too much focus on his face.

Maybe

shwanedangles
5th May 2014, 00:59
I think a slim younger 47 would be perfect because your playin as 47 in his prime. Blood money and absolution had the older look which was fine but I didn't like how his face was almost too serious in absolution..I think a cool calm and collective almost blank expression would look better

S3R6i0
5th May 2014, 04:34
47 in his prime doesn't necessarily mean younger. Experience also comes into play. Granted, he'll almost definitely be younger. Although, we've already seen a young 47 in-game (in Blood Money he was older in the artwork but in-game that didn't really transfer, he was quite youthful in-game). I'm not saying they should pull a Solid Snake from MGS4 on us, but I think the model from Absolution was good.

AdrianShephard
6th May 2014, 01:18
Isn't 47 already like 30 years old when he escapes the asylum?

MickyNozawa
12th May 2014, 17:51
It's odd, the original render for Absolution had 47 look more like his Blood Money self.

http://www.characterink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Agent_47_01_940px.jpg

I much prefer this look, in Absolution he looked more like some thug than a cold assassin. He's not really supposed to look normal, he has a bar code on the back of his head... he's a clone, a machine made for killing.

AdrianShephard
12th May 2014, 19:21
I much prefer this look, in Absolution he looked more like some thug than a cold assassin. He's not really supposed to look normal

Exactly

Cyprez
12th May 2014, 20:53
This is just artwork from codename 47, but still:

http://hdwallpappers.com/images/wallpapers/1600x1200_hitman_codename_47-wallpaper.jpg

http://stylefavor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Hitman-Codename-47-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

AdrianShephard
12th May 2014, 22:30
The C:47 artwork (in the loading screens) that had 47's face were just awful. Hitman 2/contracts is much better.

AdrianShephard
12th May 2014, 22:54
This is my version of 47's definitive face:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130525160901/hitman/images/1/1b/Basement_Killing_Loading_Screen.jpg

S3R6i0
12th May 2014, 23:18
Why do people keep bringing up their ideal images of Agent 47 where he's covered in darkness? And there is hardly any difference in 47's face between ^this photo and the Absolution one. Take away the darkness, add some lights and what do you got? Of course he's gonna look more dark and sinister in the dark.

I think Absolution's 47 fit the character in that particular game. If we get a more traditional Hitman game with the next one, his model is gonna look more to reflect that.

One thing I will say about Absolution, 47 was more well-rounded, and equally proportionate, and friendlier looking. In Silent Assassin and Contracts he fit the description more of what you would expect a contract killer to look like, tall, lanky, not so much proportionate. I still think he looked bad ass in Absolution.

As far as realistic, whatever he looks like, they shouldn't regress from from the Absolution style. 47 had a higher level of detail.

AdrianShephard
13th May 2014, 03:51
Why do people keep bringing up their ideal images of Agent 47 where he's covered in darkness? And there is hardly any difference in 47's face between ^this photo and the Absolution one. Take away the darkness, add some lights and what do you got? Of course he's gonna look more dark and sinister in the dark.

I think Absolution's 47 fit the character in that particular game. If we get a more traditional Hitman game with the next one, his model is gonna look more to reflect that.

One thing I will say about Absolution, 47 was more well-rounded, and equally proportionate, and friendlier looking. In Silent Assassin and Contracts he fit the description more of what you would expect a contract killer to look like, tall, lanky, not so much proportionate. I still think he looked bad ass in Absolution.

As far as realistic, whatever he looks like, they shouldn't regress from from the Absolution style. 47 had a higher level of detail.

The picture I put up is does not feature 47 covered in darkness...the only thing you can't see are his eyes which -- in case you haven't noticed -- is because he has a heavy brow (makes him look more menacing). Most of the old school Hitman artwork reflects this (even in Blood Money).

AdrianShephard
13th May 2014, 03:56
Another example

http://cdn1.spong.com/artwork/h/i/hitmancont127236/_-Hitman-Contracts-PC-_.jpg

S3R6i0
13th May 2014, 04:32
Another example

http://cdn1.spong.com/artwork/h/i/hitmancont127236/_-Hitman-Contracts-PC-_.jpg

This was artwork for the game, 47 didn't look that way in Blood Money, not even close. Again, what I mean by covered in darkness, we're discussing his face, right? His eyes and most of his face is covered in darkness. That's a good version of 47, but part of that has to do with the nature of 47's character in the game. His thoughts and motives (of a hitman, doing hitman things) were expressed through the drawing.

That's a particularly good picture. 47 should look like that, with the same high amount of detail from Absolution, with the right amount of polygons to transfer that image into 3D. I agree, he looked sweet and nice in Absolution, and that was partly due to his character in the game. I'm sure the model from Absolution could look just as cold and sinister if placed in a different role.

47's brows on that image are SICK, tho.

AdrianShephard
13th May 2014, 14:38
This was artwork for the game, 47 didn't look that way in Blood Money, not even close. Again, what I mean by covered in darkness, we're discussing his face, right? His eyes and most of his face is covered in darkness. That's a good version of 47, but part of that has to do with the nature of 47's character in the game. His thoughts and motives (of a hitman, doing hitman things) were expressed through the drawing.

That's a particularly good picture. 47 should look like that, with the same high amount of detail from Absolution, with the right amount of polygons to transfer that image into 3D. I agree, he looked sweet and nice in Absolution, and that was partly due to his character in the game. I'm sure the model from Absolution could look just as cold and sinister if placed in a different role.

47's brows on that image are SICK, tho.

You're right

mcescher1
30th May 2014, 01:30
i agree... contracts and blood money were the best

in absolution he got too "americanized". i think thats the best way to explain it. seemed a bit more round - less intimidating

i like the square - semi exotic look of the older design

Itsrob
30th May 2014, 04:00
I liked the Contracts model. His face looked so dark and menacing.

AdrianShephard
30th May 2014, 22:16
And i personally liked the outfit from blood money ( yellow strips in tie and black strips in the shirt).completely red tie or white shirt looks more like a school uniform ( just a personal opinion )

Ehh...I liked the solid white shirt with the solid red tie. Solid colors or very thin stripes are more professional/formal (or businessy for lack of a better word) than striped in general.

i agree... contracts and blood money were the best

in absolution he got too "americanized". i think thats the best way to explain it. seemed a bit more round - less intimidating

i like the square - semi exotic look of the older design

I agree about the "Americanized" aspect. There is definitely a difference between Eastern European and American/English features. You hit the nail on the head.

Enraged Penguin
11th Jul 2014, 23:42
I actually liked his Absolution look best. Okay he looked more "normal", but he also looked like a proper head case. You can just tell by looking at his face in Absolution that he's not quite right lol.

One thing I think we can all agree on though, thank **** they didn't model him on Timothy Olyphant.

MrJohnson
12th Jul 2014, 19:22
perxhx_BloodMoney.PNG
I loved Absolution's suit, tie, and shirt, altho the collar of the shirt seems a bit too slim, or too tight, or too something
The texture of the face is great too
But he kind of does seem nice. Weird, ****ed up in the head, but still sort of nice. Can't say what makes me feel like that (maybe I just assimilated this face to be the face of the dude who saves the young innocent girl)

AdrianShephard
12th Jul 2014, 21:17
perxhx_BloodMoney.PNG
I loved Absolution's suit, tie, and shirt, altho the collar of the shirt seems a bit too slim, or too tight, or too something
The texture of the face is great too
But he kind of does seem nice. Weird, ****ed up in the head, but still sort of nice. Can't say what makes me feel like that (maybe I just assimilated this face to be the face of the dude who saves the young innocent girl)

I dislike both. Texture comes with the better technology. If IO made a 47 that looks like the Contracts concept art, I would be very happy. Seems like that's the general consensus on this thread, that the 47 with the sniper pulling back the curtain looks the best (from Contracts).

Itsrob
12th Jul 2014, 21:18
If IO made a 47 that looks like the Contracts concept art, I would be very happy... the 47 with the sniper pulling back the curtain looks the best.

I agree.

AdrianShephard
12th Jul 2014, 21:23
Funny thing is, the Contracts and Blood Money artwork use pretty much the same model. The in-game and artwork models don't look the same though.

Agent47TheDeadliest
18th Jul 2014, 15:15
In my opinion, I think all Agent 47's faces from the different Hitman series was great. but my most favorite one was from Contracts, Blood Money and Absolution, I'm awaiting his new face in the new game.

gkkiller
19th Jul 2014, 05:20
The one from the Contracts artwork is amazing.

Arvin47
4th Nov 2014, 19:31
I like something between Absolution and Contracts

Arvin47
4th Nov 2014, 19:33
http://www.uplooder.net/img/image/39/0a5dbc32ac56b50e46bc47a5bca246ad/nqtu5yzpj7c6lxuyx3n0.jpg
http://www.uplooder.net/img/image/41/bc98fdd087dfd9ecb5d51d13b51d5ebb/Hitman_Absolution.jpg
I like his face as first picture.but i like a shadow of his beard on his face like second picture.
i like his body as absolution(second picture)

Arvin47
4th Nov 2014, 19:47
47's model of codename 47 was so Bad