PDA

View Full Version : Hacking problem.

ManOWar
28th Feb 2014, 21:52
Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum.

I have a question about hacking. I'm early in the missions Gaining Access to Tai Yong Medical.

I've pass the catwalk section on this area, and after hacking a computer wich controls camera there is panel for security in front of a door.

The hacking of one of the node seem impossible as it has only 1 acces and it's threw the Main ''ennemy'' node. (the red one) When I catch this node it act as if I cath the green node to win the hack. So I cannot get the data node behind it.

I do not understand !!

CyberP
1st Mar 2014, 11:45
Hello there. Post screenshots or describe in great detail.

ColBashar
1st Mar 2014, 15:01
I'm not sure if this answers your question but if you capture the red enemy node then you automatically get the reward for all of the data nodes, whether you accessed them or not. So when possible it's always to your advantage to capture the red node. If there's a data node that's inaccessible then it's just an extra reward for capturing the enemy node.

ManOWar
4th Mar 2014, 22:21
I'm not sure if this answers your question but if you capture the red enemy node then you automatically get the reward for all of the data nodes, whether you accessed them or not. So when possible it's always to your advantage to capture the red node. If there's a data node that's inaccessible then it's just an extra reward for capturing the enemy node.

Ok, got it. I understand now.

Thank you for the explanation.