PDA

View Full Version : Crash on Load

Disillusioned
28th Feb 2014, 18:28
I didn't find this particular issue on the board so far.

The game has run mostly pretty well for me until I tried to load a save.

Got spotted during prologue, tried to load latest checkpoint, and the game crashed. Tried several times, restarting the PC and updating my drivers as well. Still crashed (near the end of loading bar) with a standard not responding error. Tried running 32bit, same issue. Restarted the game from the start, got to the same part, and somehow managed to get spotted again, and the game once again crashes when trying to load.

mgstfu
1st Mar 2014, 02:48
I didn't find this particular issue on the board so far.

The game has run mostly pretty well for me until I tried to load a save.

Got spotted during prologue, tried to load latest checkpoint, and the game crashed. Tried several times, restarting the PC and updating my drivers as well. Still crashed (near the end of loading bar) with a standard not responding error. Tried running 32bit, same issue. Restarted the game from the start, got to the same part, and somehow managed to get spotted again, and the game once again crashes when trying to load.
i got the same problem, but no one seems to know what it is...

Disillusioned
1st Mar 2014, 03:41
It seems to happen with every single save-load. Normal loading screens (area transitions/new game) work fine, but loading even the first autosave after starting the game will cause the same crash.