PDA

View Full Version : Things that would make this game so much better!

Aodans
20th Jun 2014, 14:15
So I got from Level 1-7 and was playing with friends from Team Legacy and we couldn't help but notice some major things that would help make this game be so much better and were surprised weren't either working correctly or weren't really implemented.

1. Actual Party play - This being, we would join a party and constantly get switched during intersession on different teams. I think out of like the 10 games we played together, we were only all (4p) on the same team once. This was annoying, because out side of the "newbie" ques, we should be able to really play with a "team"/"clan"/"friends" instead of having randoms who may drag down our stats/score/w*L

2. Sale/Trade system for inventory - There is an Inventory similar to STEAM/DOTA2 in game, why can't we trade things or even just sale them for like half the buy price. I got Marathon last night after hitting 5 on Tyrant and I have no plans to ever use it and its on a 7day timer. This is kind of annoying because I did all that play and wins/gaming to hit 5 on tyrant and I now have a skill that I can't trade or sell. It makes my time seem worthless.

3. Clans - I'm sure this is within the works, and with Steam Profile, we could always go "old skool" and just tag up through our names, but in the current realm of FPS,MMO,MOBA I would like to see Nosgoth take that further. As you see there are "daily" Perks. I would like to see another PERK that can be random or bought to be specific, for being in a clan and allow "clan" levels. This gives people are reason to really group up beyond trying to up their w*L ratio and adds more depth to the game. This "daily" can be nothing big or huge but you know, like 5% max hp, EXP, GOLD EARN, etc. overall perks. Allow the levels to unlock "possible" daily perks.

EmnityFrost
20th Jun 2014, 14:57
If you had read abot the future plans and priorities of the devs you will see that you are talking about things that we all know and are in the works :)

CountEyokir
21st Jun 2014, 08:23
I would say some single player and co-op modes

RainaAudron
21st Jun 2014, 09:56
@Aodans: Please post your suggestions/bug reports in the appropriate section of the forums. (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)If you can't access them, please make sure you have at least two posts and title of 'New Player' to PM our admin as stated here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=11867&p=93404#post93404), as this thread will be moved.

cmstache
22nd Jun 2014, 02:24
So I got from Level 1-7 and was playing with friends from Team Legacy and we couldn't help but notice some major things that would help make this game be so much better and were surprised weren't either working correctly or weren't really implemented.

1. Actual Party play - This being, we would join a party and constantly get switched during intersession on different teams. I think out of like the 10 games we played together, we were only all (4p) on the same team once. This was annoying, because out side of the "newbie" ques, we should be able to really play with a "team"/"clan"/"friends" instead of having randoms who may drag down our stats/score/w*L

2. Sale/Trade system for inventory - There is an Inventory similar to STEAM/DOTA2 in game, why can't we trade things or even just sale them for like half the buy price. I got Marathon last night after hitting 5 on Tyrant and I have no plans to ever use it and its on a 7day timer. This is kind of annoying because I did all that play and wins/gaming to hit 5 on tyrant and I now have a skill that I can't trade or sell. It makes my time seem worthless.

3. Clans - I'm sure this is within the works, and with Steam Profile, we could always go "old skool" and just tag up through our names, but in the current realm of FPS,MMO,MOBA I would like to see Nosgoth take that further. As you see there are "daily" Perks. I would like to see another PERK that can be random or bought to be specific, for being in a clan and allow "clan" levels. This gives people are reason to really group up beyond trying to up their w*L ratio and adds more depth to the game. This "daily" can be nothing big or huge but you know, like 5% max hp, EXP, GOLD EARN, etc. overall perks. Allow the levels to unlock "possible" daily perks.

The parties work if done right. It is a big buggy atm though. The other two are coming. Remember... Beta.

Valaskor
24th Jun 2014, 16:33
Agreed. Especially on the Sale/Trade inventory Part. I've seen a dev post somewhere that the Trade feature is coming but what I personally really need is a "Sale" feature. I bought a Skin and I don't really like it that much. Would've love to sell it to another Player or just back to the Game (maybe even for a loss of 25% Value or something like that).