PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Bank Heist Code doesn't work

haep
27th Feb 2014, 00:42
Hi!

I received my Thief (UK Edition) today, but I'm wondering because the code for the Bank Heist mission doesn't work. :(

PSN Store always says, that the code is wrong.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
Perhaps the error appears, because the games isn't released officially yet??

Thank you very much. :)

d4c1981
27th Feb 2014, 09:32
I am hoping to get my copy today, UK also. So I will let you know if I have the same issue.

Plain_Sight_Doc
27th Feb 2014, 09:36
i have had this problem with other games before. If you buy the game from Gamestop they will work with you. I had a guy who opened a brand new copy just to give me the code and sell the copy he opened as used. let them know the situation if its another store too, one that backs all purchases like walmart and stuff. Dont call the company begging for a new one since there were only a limited number of them made. It states clearly that the company reserves the right for no liabilty if you lose, damage or the code doesnt work, on the actual code paper. :/

haep
27th Feb 2014, 09:54
The game was in the original wrapper, so I don't think, that anyone else could have opened it before. ;)
I have read in some other forums about the same problem. It seems that Square Enix put in some wrong codes.

d4c1981
27th Feb 2014, 11:40
I got my copy just 5 minutes ago and my code has worked. I also get another download too, called the opportunist pack. Dunno if anyone else got this too. PSN recognized the codes and I am downloading now.

haep
27th Feb 2014, 23:47
Now that the game is officially released my code works fine. :)

Thank you! :)

d4c1981
28th Feb 2014, 10:53
Now that the game is officially released my code works fine. :)

Thank you! :)

Good news, enjoy!