PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the intro

Dakota1099
26th Feb 2014, 21:08
im stuck on the first safe that you have to pick, in the room with all the birds in it. it is literally the second room you go into. i can use R2 to trigger the hidden switch in the painting, but i cannot use R2 to set the lockpick. it is very annoying and ive tried restarting the game with a different save file and the same thing happens. its frustrating because i know for a fact that my R2 works. if you have any information regarding this bug, it would be very much appreciated.

euro3er
26th Feb 2014, 21:22
When you move the lockpicks they should highlight grey within the circles and that's when you press R2. Have you made sure that you're doing this?

Dakota1099
26th Feb 2014, 21:42
yes. ive been doing that

euro3er
26th Feb 2014, 21:48
Hmmm, must be yet another bug across various game discs or something which is strange. I'm having the problem right after the part where you're at when you open a box with an arrow and you have to use the touch pad to equip and draw your bow yet nothing works.

Something else that I thought was strange was that my game box had nothing in the flap, no insert, nothing, just the game disc. Anyone else?

Dakota1099
26th Feb 2014, 21:54
i had that too.
games are starting to transition to where they dont include those anymore, at least i think so. i first noticed it when i bought The Last of Us. there was really nothing in there. just the disk. i guess game makers think that it is enough to have the screen tell you what to do once than to include an instruction booklet.

euro3er
26th Feb 2014, 21:56
Interesting! I wish the developers would give us some info on these problems we're having. At the moment the game is unplayable for me.

Dakota1099
26th Feb 2014, 22:00
same here. i was all hyped up and now i just cant play it without screaming out of frustration. i guess ill wait a week or something and then try again to see if there is an update.
sound is also kinda choppy for me, but then again, i have two rooms of experience with the game.

euro3er
26th Feb 2014, 22:18
Yes, this is very frustrating. I haven't ran into sound problems yet but we'll see.

slayerjuste
27th Feb 2014, 21:35
I'm having the same problem on my PS3. I googled it and it looks like at least a few other people are having this issue on ps3 as well. I honestly can't put how bummed I am into words. I've been a thief fan since the metal age, and I've been waiting for this one since it was announced. I hope they fix this bug.