PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting bightness XBox One

DanBlast
26th Feb 2014, 17:18
Hey I've tried every button on the controller but I can't figure out how to brighten the screen for the Xbox one version. The game is too dark and I can't see where I am going.

Brian117
26th Feb 2014, 18:21
I've noticed the same problem, I'm on Xbox One and there is no way to adjust the lighting.....

DanBlast
26th Feb 2014, 19:59
Sure hope they don't expect you to adjust your tv brightness. The fact that I have to come on a board and ask how to adjust brightness indicates to me this is an unpolished product.,

Soaring Spoon
26th Feb 2014, 20:17
I think it actually says to adjust your tv's brightness. >"<

Soaring Spoon
26th Feb 2014, 20:23
yeah it says to adjust the settings on your monitor. Wow....just wow with this game. Good luck getting past chapter 2 mine keeps freezing there. Im picking up a new copy today hopefully that fixes it.

BalekFekete
26th Feb 2014, 20:44
Sure hope they don't expect you to adjust your tv brightness.

That's the problem - they do. They're damn lucky my default brightness on my TV was pretty much spot on. If I had to adjust every time I wanted to play the game I'd be one unhappy camper.

DanBlast
27th Feb 2014, 11:47
Wow they actually expect you to adjust your tv brightness. This is the only game I've ever seen do that. On a next gen system this is inexcusably lazy.

Sad I played all of the thief games and was looking forward to this especially on a next gen system.

I'll never order an Eidos game again.

Lesson learned.