PDA

View Full Version : BEFORE THE MISSION

agent047
26th Feb 2014, 03:45
I would like to see in Hitman6 an "animation" of somatihing there was in hitmanBM

Before all missions 47 should be in his refuge ( a third floor studio apartment with maybe a balcony to see outside) so hitman can walk a little around in the room and interact:

-with 47s notebook for reading the mission briefing mail whit target infos an for requiring from ICA new weapons and new weapons equipment(a lot less unrealistic equipment then in BM)

-with a TV you can see the tvnews about last mission so about your notoriety like the newspaper in BM

-with a trolley so you can choose what bring into the mission (weapons,case,poison,dress...)

-with the door to start the mission and maybe when you exit the door it will start a video where you see 47 walking away from his condominium

agent047
27th Feb 2014, 05:19
The devs already anticipated Hitman6 will be A sanbox open/enden non linear checkpoint free game (GOD EXIST)
So I think the "refuge thing" will improve the sucking in the game of the players mostly when a DLC with maybe 4 new targetmissions is out, the player has to enter first in 47 apparment read the briefing etc then he is more concentrate ready for the mission I will love it what do you think about it?

S3R6i0
27th Feb 2014, 07:53
The devs already anticipated Hitman6 will be A sanbox open/enden non linear checkpoint free game (GOD EXIST)
So I think the "refuge thing" will improve the sucking in the game of the players mostly when a DLC with maybe 4 new targetmissions is out, the player has to enter first in 47 apparment read the briefing etc then he is more concentrate ready for the mission I will love it what do you think about it?

English please.

agent047
27th Feb 2014, 15:12
In an open letter to the fan the IO's develper had already anticipated something about Hitman6 ..

They have already and thanks god decided to make a sandbox levels, checkpoint free game ( like all hitman games except for absolution)

In a game structurated like BM it will be more involving for the players having this "refugeidea"

Mostly when a DLC will be out, the real player that already finished the maingame and stopped play hitman for lets say a month, can quickly settle in if he start the game at his refuge

AdrianShephard
27th Feb 2014, 17:34
English please.

He's basically saying it would be a good idea if 47 went to his safe house before each mission similar to Hitman 2 and Blood Money.

S3R6i0
27th Feb 2014, 17:53
I'm just breaking his balls! :D

agent047
1st Mar 2014, 22:29
It will be different from the hideout of BM,
it will replace the mission menu
The player through the interaction with 47notebook can also choose to read old mail and replay the missions
This idea may seem a little thing but I m sure it can strongly increase the relation between the player and 47
Do you want to demand it to Developers?