PDA

View Full Version : Importance of BLOOD

agent047
24th Feb 2014, 14:10
When 47 kill someone if there is blood spilled out it has to remain the puddle all the time, it can t vanquish after 5 minutes and
1. if you drag a stabbed corps there will be a bloodtrail
2. if you step into a blood puddle there will be blood tracks (obviosly for 5/6 steps not forever)
3-if you take the dress of a victim you have the blood/shootholes on the dress

agent047
26th Feb 2014, 01:58
What do you think about it?

AdrianShephard
26th Feb 2014, 02:38
If it were up to me, I would include blood on the disguise if you shot the original wearer anywhere other than the head. A blood puddle would be okay as well but I think the trails are a little to much. A lot of kills in Hitman are ones that you have to pull off quickly to avoid detection. Hiding the body and worrying about the blood trail in a small window of time could make the game incredibly difficult and force you to only use the fiber-wire. Perhaps it could only exist on the hardest difficulty.

S3R6i0
26th Feb 2014, 03:02
If it were up to me, I would include blood on the disguise if you shot the original wearer anywhere other than the head. A blood puddle would be okay as well but I think the trails are a little to much. A lot of kills in Hitman are ones that you have to pull off quickly to avoid detection. Hiding the body and worrying about the blood trail in a small window of time could make the game incredibly difficult and force you to only use the fiber-wire. Perhaps it could only exist on the hardest difficulty.

Not exactly. You forget about exterior levels. You can shoot a guy on the edge of a dock pier or anywhere where blood won't alert suspicion. Just not inside where personnel are patrolling.

agent047
26th Feb 2014, 03:47
Back the sedative from BM

AdrianShephard
26th Feb 2014, 15:12
Ha I forgot about the syringe! In that case, yeah.

agent047
27th Feb 2014, 05:28
Maybe in alternative/addition at the sedative syringe, the sedative straw/blowgun singleshot you may equip 1straw 1syringe max ..

mcescher1
28th Feb 2014, 05:50
Maybe in alternative/addition at the sedative syringe, the sedative straw/blowgun singleshot you may equip 1straw 1syringe max ..

DART GUN!!!!!!

DART GUN!!!!!!
DART GUN!!!!!

small clip first - once you beat the game - crazy big clip

imagine sedating every person in the level - then stacking them up in one room... naked - after you disguise them all and take their clothes

the newspaper would read

" 50 people awake naked in a room with no recollection of how they got there, one person was quoted as saying 'it was the best party i have been to in years, just wish i could remember what happend', one person was killed from what seems to be foul play" :lmao:

Derangedxzombie
28th Feb 2014, 12:07
I agree with the original post. Also hitman BM when stabbing someone in the neck blood would wrote realistically squirt over the wall etc and drip down or on the floor, bring these back please. The bullet holes in 47 were cool too (apart from his head where he should be dead)

agent047
1st Mar 2014, 21:53
refresh

agent047
16th Mar 2014, 13:12
If you take the disguise of a victim the dress has the blood/shootholes on
:thumb:?

S3R6i0
16th Mar 2014, 18:56

It would be nice if there were bottles of chloroform hidden in some of the levels with a rag, so 47 can dampen the rag and sneak up behind people and cover their mouth.

agent047
17th Mar 2014, 13:11
It would be nice if there were bottles of chloroform hidden in some of the levels with a rag, so 47 can dampen the rag and sneak up behind people and cover their mouth.

Yes it would be a great non-lethal approach and does perfecly fit in 47's style