PDA

View Full Version : Port "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" to PS VITA!!!?

italodance
18th Feb 2014, 09:04
Guys please port and bring this game to PS Vita,it would be great for all fans and more sell

:)

Ashpolt
18th Feb 2014, 09:53
I don't know about Human Revolution, but I'd definitely buy DX: The Fall if they ported it to Vita.

And released more than just the first chapter.

italodance
18th Feb 2014, 10:07
I don't know about Human Revolution, but I'd definitely buy DX: The Fall if they ported it to Vita.

And released more than just the first chapter.

Dude be honest "The fall" was very short and i guess we can't see it on vita till see it full with all chapters on smartphones...

but Human Revolution could be coming to PS VITA....:flowers:

Please support VITA :D

CyberP
18th Feb 2014, 12:12
Guys please port and bring this game to PS Vita,it would be great for all fans and more sell

:)

Finally, a somewhat agreeable request of this kind from a fellow fan!

Screw the Fall, if you want it get an android or ios. That is where it belongs. If I wanted portable DX, Vita would have been the choice, as it can handle DX's gameplay just about (though it would still be a lesser experience). But of course the mobile market is the industry's hot stuff, it's bit on the side.

The thing is, I don't even want portable DX. I don't want spin offs, I don't want merchandise. It's all nonsense. I want Deus Ex. Eidos Montreal hasn't quite given me that (they got close, but not enough), and once they do, I can truly accept all this whoring of the IP.

italodance
18th Feb 2014, 12:23
Finally, a somewhat agreeable request of this kind from a fellow fan!

Screw the Fall, if you want it get an android or ios. That is where it belongs. If I wanted portable DX, Vita would have been the choice, as it can handle DX's gameplay just about (though it would still be a lesser experience). But of course the mobile market is the industry's hot stuff, it's bit on the side.

The thing is, I don't even want portable DX. I don't want spin offs, I don't want merchandise. It's all nonsense. I want Deus Ex. Eidos Montreal hasn't quite given me that (they got close, but not enough), and once they do, I can truly accept all this whoring of the IP.

Thank You friend for your Supporting,yes Mobiles games are for mobile phones and Console games are for consoles

Spyhopping
18th Feb 2014, 13:29
Sure, I'd much rather play The Fall on the Vita, but I think I'd rather see EM move on from HR and invest their resources on other things.

italodance
18th Feb 2014, 13:42
But PS VITA is a powerful device and similar to PS3,you can port "Human Revolution" to VITA,this game is almost on any console right now...

Spyhopping
18th Feb 2014, 13:44
If it wasn't time consuming then of course :thumb:

sadmachine
20th Feb 2014, 16:35
What is this, Persona? I'd rather just have a new game.

Shralla
20th Feb 2014, 19:04
The Vita is kind of a lame system from a development standpoint, just like all the rest of the non-Nintendo handhelds. The install base is unimpressive and the amount of work that would have to go into porting Human Revolution to it is just not worth it.

italodance
14th Apr 2014, 05:59
Please it could be successful on Vita,trust me :worship:

tonethunder
18th Apr 2014, 04:03
ps vita is the most powerful handheld right now. I promise you can sale this game on vita

CyberP
18th Apr 2014, 07:35
Bloody casuals begging for their Deus Ex extra lite. :p

Sigh. Meanwhile my free mod intended to improve what is perhaps the greatest game of all time sits at the sidelines, practically ignored. Never mind, I don't need any approval. Too many blind opinions about anyway.