PDA

View Full Version : David Bateson and Vivienne McKee

Itsrob
18th Feb 2014, 08:40
Since Hitman 6 is supposedly going to take place during the prime of 47's career with Diana as his handler, who better to bring back than the original voice of Diana (Vivienne Mckee) and Agent 47 (David Bateson)?

The two really fit their characters perfectly, i'm not sure why Vivienne was dropped last time around, but IO should at least try to contact her to see if she'd be willing to voice Diana again. Her voice had a sophisticated tone and fit Diana well. I was disappointed in the replacement in Absolution. I think it's safe to say that Bateson will return though, as I think IO learned their lesson trying to replace him last time around ;) So this topic is mainly for Vivienne. Bring back the real Diana!

mikom
18th Feb 2014, 16:21
I full heartedly agree.

semajmarc87
18th Feb 2014, 17:48
Yep, they need the original voice of Diana Burnwood.

mikom
18th Feb 2014, 18:42
Replacing her was one of the many changes in Absolution that wasnt needed.

AdrianShephard
18th Feb 2014, 19:29
I agree. The old Diana was great!

edisleado
19th Feb 2014, 04:06
Definitely bring Vivienne back for HM6. It really baffles me as to why IO decided to swap her out for the new actress in Absolution.

I can perhaps understand having one guy do 47's mo-cap and voice - don't get me wrong, I far prefer Bateson as 47 than anyone else - but for Diana? We saw her for all of thirty seconds for the entirety of Absolution - why couldn't Vivienne have done it in the first place? All the star power featured in Absolution seemed wasted considering how little screen time they all had in the final 'cut'.

Itsrob
20th Feb 2014, 20:23
Would love to hear from the Hitman 6 team about this.

AdrianShephard
21st Feb 2014, 01:07
I wonder when we'll get more news...I hope it isn't until E3. I really want to know what how they intend to "go back to the roots" (specifics) and what the cast will look like (please god, Jesper Kyd).

Itsrob
23rd Feb 2014, 03:48
I wonder when we'll get more news...I hope it isn't until E3. I really want to know what how they intend to "go back to the roots" (specifics) and what the cast will look like (please god, Jesper Kyd).

Yeah. It'd be nice to have another letter to the fans to address things such as this (47, Diana voices and Jesper Kyd) and other details about the game that they wouldn't necessarily be announcing at E3.