PDA

View Full Version : HITMAN 6 WISHLIST

Pages : 1 [2]

Shahyd
15th Feb 2016, 05:25
Hi everyone!

As far as I'm concerned I would like to see a new deeper feature to remove evidence and clean crime scenes, like using products to wash blood on walls or ground, falsificate digital prints or even allowing to lead people investigating on a false track with putting objects etc anything to simultae another situation.

Give us challenging AI investigating murders and give us tools to back up our escape like a cat and mouse game.

Thanks IO.

joswilliams85
15th Feb 2016, 08:37
In fact, it's in "A new life" you have to take the pool Guy suit and follow the girl in her chamber and steal her necklace. After that you go in the shed in the back of the house, take the gas can and sabotage the BBQ. When she get back she will burn and all the guards will come around the pool and dance.

Oh, I remember this level. Well,it seems guards also weren't big fans of her.

DonPlana
15th Feb 2016, 17:16
* No instinct.
* More multi-Target missions.
* Either no / smaller overarching narrative, or at least 75% missions that do not deal with it directly.
* No missions with no assassination Target. 47 spent most of Absolution with no Target.
* More ways to cause "accidents".
* A mission where you have to kill the target and frame someone else.
* A return to having many different ways / paths to accomplishing your Goals.
* More side objectives / optional objectives. (Kill the Target. The client will pay extra if you use the Target's own ceremonial knife to do it. Steal something from the Target's art collection. Escape in the Target's car.)

I would recommend the same as this user with the addition of the following:

- Bring back the newspaper that describes how you killed your target after every mission.
- Provide options of conversation in which one could fool like uniformed people to make them believe you are not a threat to them. This would be a conversation system that affects what happens next with the choice of words that you make.

Things I liked from the Beta:

- Nice looking graphics
- Not every same uniformed people can detect you, only some of them that you have to avoid.
- Movement mechanics of Agent 47
- Opportunities system that gives you tips on how to kill or get information.

Opportunities from the Beta:

- Not many ways to kill or to create accidents
- Inconsistent frame rate

Keep up the good work on the game. Looking forward to March 11.

darkstreme
16th Feb 2016, 02:46
I would like to tryout a Lethal Mastery Mode, inspired from Hitman Sniper Mission before Hitman Absolution came out.

From the many weapons in the game, it would be fun to have an arcade mode which you get points for kills.
Select a weapon, only that weapon can be used, and go for kills, or stealth kills.

There could be a time course mode with weapons setup and you run through a course with limit ammo, weapon place for that course.

These modes could even have contracts for competition.

Also 47 should have an Apartment to showcase gear.

Mr-Forty-7
16th Feb 2016, 02:52
I would recommend the same as this user with the addition of the following:

- Bring back the newspaper that describes how you killed your target after every mission.
- Provide options of conversation in which one could fool like uniformed people to make them believe you are not a threat to them. This would be a conversation system that affects what happens next with the choice of words that you make.

Things I liked from the Beta:

- Nice looking graphics
- Not every same uniformed people can detect you, only some of them that you have to avoid.
- Movement mechanics of Agent 47
- Opportunities system that gives you tips on how to kill or get information.

Opportunities from the Beta:

- Not many ways to kill or to create accidents
- Inconsistent frame rate

Keep up the good work on the game. Looking forward to March 11.

Asi1l01
16th Feb 2016, 09:37
PLEASE consider to remake fan favourite levels as ADD-ON/DLC for the HITMAN 6 FULL EXPERIENCE.
Note: This request is important since there is no other way for PS4 fans to play these favourite levels! even Absolution levels are for old consoles only :-(

Asi1l01
16th Feb 2016, 09:39
Hopefully "Las Vegas" has also been considered as level for the upcoming Hitman 6.

kaiouti12
17th Feb 2016, 08:28
Some other things...

1 Yes, the newspaper in the other games was awesome, get to read how well and much of a silent assassin you were.

2 Drive able cars/vehicles and open environments. (sick of being able to be more of a hitman in GTA than a game called Hitman!)

3 Multiple quest choices to lead to the final mission, say you need money to afford the equipment for a mission, or a contact you can find during a mission, then you can select one contact mission out of a list and do it. maybe during the main story you can only do so many, say in the start you can choose misson A, B, or C. then whichever you choose has an overall impact on the story, and the other mission will be locked because time passed, this will bring more replay ability and more choice on contracts and areas you work in.

4 Moveable HQ, imagine the agency has different hideouts for Agent 47 depending on the country/location, one minute you can be in a temporary apartment and accept a contract through your laptop (ala Assassin movie ;D) next you can be in the country church and accept a mission like the older games through the priest. etc;

5 customizable clothing and ability to change style of clothing with extra touches, say you steal a cooks outfit and you find a chefs hat on the bench, be able to wear it to cover your head etc;

PatTheMad
17th Feb 2016, 15:22
a GERMANY voice acting,dont buy it here without,the other games was i ngerman too.so what is this bull****?

Gilman0352
20th Feb 2016, 00:13
cars? that's just not what the series is about, its about large open freedom to kill the target, not what happens after the getaway.

brought up in another topic but should be here, the scripted movements depended on 47s actions. this is just lazy and honestly should never ever ever been in place even in a beta. really hope this one changes out of anything.

gun sights(ADS), why not have 47 aim down the sights of the weapons? this is nearly expected to today's standards and only adds to the immersion of the game.

having to avoid certain people based on clothing, and doing what ever you want to others seems odd also. Example: way to easy to sprint floor to floor dressed as the KGB general thought a single person wondering why the hell a general is sprinting around, out of the ordinary actions should be recognized even if these individuals are not "in the know".

PC master race, so i just got beta today and played about 3 hours but these are the things i noticed right away.

Sphyncter
20th Feb 2016, 01:09
- Definitely would like a briefcase to hold larger weapons that you cannot conceal
- A few more animations to make agent 47 feel a bit more 'life-like'. When concealing a weapon it just disappear in his hands. When dumping a body it jolts forwards to when your placing it in a container. Simple things like this can make the game feel so much more real.
- Enhanced physics on clothes and disguises. Like when wearing a suit, your tie actually moves realistically etc.
-Not a huge fan of instinct mode but can see why new players would find it useful. Definitely needs to allow the player to enable/disable if they wish to use it
- Dont like the noise the detection meter makes. The simple detection arrow is fine. Also should allow the player to enable/disable is they dont want to use it
- The time it takes to put on a disguise is too quick and the clothes just appear on you. This should take longer to simulate the actual time it takes to put on a full disguise!
- Large open missions are great. Keep the missions as open-ended as possible with as many possible outcomes and side quests.
- I dont think weapon customization is hugely necessary. I mean a headshot is always gonna be a headshot right? When your playing a game where you have a specific target and not just slaughtering everyone its really not necessary. But the variety of weapons is definitely a must. The more ways you can kill someone the better.
- Restricted inventory. Keep agent 47's inventory to a believable size. The more redistricted the better as this encourages thinking on your feet with whats available.
- Inventory wheel. Don't like the current inventory screen. Would prefer an inventory wheel where you can quickly change weapons without having to pause the game
- The ability to turn off all HUD elements to keep the game 100% lifelike
- Keep the amount of differing keybindings to a minimum. Some of the keybindings probably can merged into one.
- I do like the ability to being the 'ultimate assassin' and only kill your target. But i feel this goal takes away from a lot of the more fun parts of the game. A kill to save you being busted can be quite rewarding also.
- Not a fan of the ability to save your game at any point in time. This will cause players to save a re-play the same part over and over again to perfect their outcome. Someone busted your disguise? Load game from previous point. A truly skilled player shouldn't need to save at any point and the restriction of not being able to means that times where you have have to make it up as it comes can be the most fun and rewarding.

MUH
20th Feb 2016, 07:41
In beta, map was static in pause menu. It actual for release version, or big map be in real time?

kaiouti12
20th Feb 2016, 10:42
cars? that's just not what the series is about, its about large open freedom to kill the target, not what happens after the getaway.

Who said anything about cars for the getaway? I read a bit of the hitman book and it has 47 driving to and from targets and such, with an open world yes you would be able to drive target to target, but sometimes a car can be used as a way to get into compounds and special areas. Like a hum vee in a military base or cargo truck. It can be used similar to a disguise, plus how many movies are out there where an assassination is in a limo as the hitman as the driver or in a cab etc;

mcescher1
20th Feb 2016, 20:28
i have 2 quick requests...

1. make it so when you are at a complete stop.... if you press straight down or up on the left joystick 47 will do a complete 180 in either direction... maybe it should be the same for left and right too?

2. make the 'close door' appear sooner so that i can open a door and close it without having to stop walking or turning

thanks!!

mcescher1
20th Feb 2016, 20:48
annnnnd....

make ^^ #1 so that he does a 180 *without taking a step anywhere

one more thing...

3. is it possible to make it so after knocking someone out by throwing something at their head ( wrench , brick , hammer) that you could again pick that item up or take out another one and deal the death blow by throwing it at their head again while they are laying on the ground... (maybe sometimes it take 2 or 3 throws to make the kill??) i find it amusing ... lol

Reacher168
20th Feb 2016, 23:04
Need subtitles for cut scenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lutzius
21st Feb 2016, 03:40
German Voice Please -.- I cant understand jokes, Sarcasmus, and Emotion, ...... in English -.- :worship: :worship:

Ray_47
22nd Feb 2016, 02:49
I would really really really LOVE if the game has extra difficulties. Sometimes in other stealth or hitman games, i felt like it wasn't challenging enough or I felt like like i was exploiting the AI. Please make it harder

CrimsonPixel
23rd Feb 2016, 13:03
I've played ALL hitman franchise and I actually like absolution despite all the bad reviews. Except the disguise system and cheesy story. But I get over it pretty quickly. So for future game play I trusted the developer. Humor me.

My only point is give me back my 47's absolution goddamn character model. :mad2:
HOW am I suppose to get over it quick enough with the way he look now? (a fussion of bruce willis + timothy olyphant??)
I hate the way he walk in BETA, heck I hate the way he move altogether.
There, i said it.

Savvaloy
27th Feb 2016, 11:16
Please give us the ability to turn off the slow-motion headshots that were present in the beta.

IamRahx
27th Feb 2016, 15:35
So, I'm playing BM again.
And it seems to me (after watching gameplay of HITMAN and reading alot of posts) that the most voiced wish is

Add EVERY MECHANIC from Blood money.
Which includes but is not limited to:
Blood trails
Shoot door to open lock
Push whenever you want (if behind a character not just strangle/sudue)
Look through Keyhole
PiP camera (though not everyone agrees)
Something akin to newspapers for rating!!!
Human Shield
Able to cancel unlocking doors

The beating of this dead horse doesn't seem to be having enough effect.

Pomeseus
28th Feb 2016, 09:39
Hello,
i am new to this Forum and its really joyful to see how engaged people are about their hitman experience.
My two mayor wishes for the new hitman title are:
- A new Hotel Level ( like the Budapest Hotel in Hitman 1)
- A Train Level, for instance Trans-Siberian Express or Indian pacific train route, with one or no guards for the target, but if you are uncovered its game over
- a detailed mission introduction (no assasin goes into a mission without a plan)

mcescher1
28th Feb 2016, 17:12
there was a train station level in the previous title of which name we don't speak,

but i would like to see a very difficult level / long train level in possibly the same style as the goldeneye train level... obviously in hitman fashion

moving from car to car, grabbing a few items here and there, maybe an option to climb on the top of the train,

im pretty sure there was a train fight scene in another bond movie, the spy who loved me? maybe another one?

there is a great movie called 'snowpiercer' that might give you all some ideas too

Nonoum
28th Feb 2016, 17:30
I didn't notice lethal throwing weapons in beta and I think there should be pretty much of them,
for example if there's a kitchen, I expect there to be up to 5-10 pickable knives, not even a single one.

Also about items in general - there were funny "poll ball" with which I could knock out
a person - it's great and would be cool to have more different interactive items:
1. bottle - unfortunately I wasn't able to select picked bottle of vodka and throw it or fight with it (despite there were such bottles in absolution)
2. there could be cups, books, plates to throw, also breaking some objects could make people
call cleaners (same idea with turning off generators)
3. maybe microvave oven to put something flammable into it
4. gas stove in beta wasn't blowable

Sadly some items didn't pass to further games (roll of wallpaper, billiard cue..), would be awesome to have them back, at least as cheats after completing the game.

kaneten
29th Feb 2016, 05:50
Option for first person camera. Seriously. It's insane that this wasn't in the Beta.

Valenka
29th Feb 2016, 19:40
Sadly some items didn't pass to further games (roll of wallpaper, billiard cue..), would be awesome to have them back, at least as cheats after completing the game.

It's incredibly rare to find cheat codes in games these days.

Option for first person camera. Seriously. It's insane that this wasn't in the Beta.

I don't find it "insane," considering the fact that it wasn't in Absolution. I'm really surprised at how many people want a first person view mode. Maybe it was just me, but I never used it unless I went on a shooting rampage in Blood Money.

kaneten
1st Mar 2016, 02:18
I don't find it "insane," considering the fact that it wasn't in Absolution. I'm really surprised at how many people want a first person view mode. Maybe it was just me, but I never used it unless I went on a shooting rampage in Blood Money.

Absolution also didn't have a decent disguise system, open levels or pretty much anything else that made Hitman good. Personally, I use first-person mode extensively in the older games, regularly switching between the two.

Put it this way: if first person is included, everybody's happy! If it isn't included, it's just another feature that has vanished as the series has gone on, which is disappointing.

Nonoum
1st Mar 2016, 17:56
Put it this way: if first person is included, everybody's happy!
Not sure how often I used it in older games but anyway I see no harm in adding it, and it shouldn't be a problem.
So +1 for first person camera.

SlayBoredom
5th Mar 2016, 09:30
Dear SE, please, please do NOT put a time limit on the elusive-Target Missions. I really want to spend 3h in these missions, since there are not many of them and you don't provide a lot of levels in the beginning.

also I want to assassinate my target perfect, please don't make a 20min time limit or something like that. If time limit, at least 120min.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

miracle73
5th Mar 2016, 14:10
FULL German Support! That means full german Sounds/Voices, maybe websitetext and forums. Iam a little bit sad, because i am a Fan of Hitman since the first one was released. Since the second one was fully in german, i was a true fan and buyed every one. But this time i woll not buy it until it is not in german, with german voices. You may ask why. I love the game the story an everything of it, but i am over 40 an my englisch is not good enoght, but more important than this, i cant enjoy the game this way. So i will not invest my money and crush my memories of a very good game and a nice time, for this. fortunately it is not the biggest thing in the world to lost something i loved, but as i said i am a little bit sad. If the german support follows, i may buy the game later. CU

Pro-666-Vader
12th Mar 2016, 09:54
FULL German Support! That means full german Sounds/Voices, maybe websitetext and forums. Iam a little bit sad, because i am a Fan of Hitman since the first one was released. Since the second one was fully in german, i was a true fan and buyed every one. But this time i woll not buy it until it is not in german, with german voices. You may ask why. I love the game the story an everything of it, but i am over 40 an my englisch is not good enoght, but more important than this, i cant enjoy the game this way. So i will not invest my money and crush my memories of a very good game and a nice time, for this. fortunately it is not the biggest thing in the world to lost something i loved, but as i said i am a little bit sad. If the german support follows, i may buy the game later. CU

Yes, man ... this is my biggest wish, too!! I bought every Hitman game, since it was in fully german audio and loved it. So i preordered The full experience the first day it was possible to preorder. Now that it is playable, i am very disappointed that audio is only in english :eek: :(

Unfortunately i bought the new Hitman without knowing that it only will be in english ... if i knew that before, i would not have preordered it. So i hope, there will be a german audio update pack ...

NickWitucki
12th Mar 2016, 15:20
Let us make full use of single player in offline mode; right now you can't even get a rating unless you are "connected". This BS of requiring an online connection to make use of what can and should be single player only content is a ******** plague; there is a good reason why MS backpedaled from the "always online" xbox one.

Pyriel2005
13th Mar 2016, 06:54
I like the game, I think it is a strong START. But just that, a start. a few things that I would really like to see though:

Money! - Hitmen generally earn money for their toils yes? Please bring back money as we had in Blood Money and even Absolution in Contracts mode for that game. Which brings me to my next point.

Customizable Weapons - Please bring this feature back (ie Blood Money and Contracts mode for Absolutions) in fact, it would be nice to have an illicit auction house service of sorts to purchase, upgrade and otherwise customize our various weapons, gear, suits etc.

Safe House - Which the above two suggestions, it would be great to have a virtual space to plan hits, purchase and customize items, and perhaps have a shooting range. This was a theme in Hitman games up until Absolution, and it would feel even more at home in this particular title I think.

These suggestions, I feel, would add some much needed depth to the experience of a "world of assassination" yes?

Vladtrabl
13th Mar 2016, 13:45
I love the game that's why it's hard for me to look at that "new" game. The new game is not bad, but it practically does not differ from the "blood money", and even a little bit worse. Hitman is a killer simulator! It's simple choice of options for the player, there is nothing complicated:
1. The client decides how to kill the victim. one client wants an accident, another - a bloody kill. It depends on the fee (money can buy and improve weapons, equipment and clothing) and 47 reputation (rep 47 and killing methods affect the complexity of the following missions)
2. make it possible to perform the contract in different locations at different times of the day. 3. Allow the player to select a location to kill the victim. for this opportunity make preparations for the assassination. so the player can previously at different locations trace the victim & find out all the possibilities for murder. Preparation is the most interesting.
4. Make it so that the victim is in a different time of day appears in different locations and will therefore need to plan when, where and how to commit murder. the first victims at certain times to come to the same location, another victims can not come to the place twice where the player will wait for the victim and then have to act randomly to another location and improvise.
5. The player can not do this and just kill the victim in any location without preparation that could negatively on the reputation and fee

adamantiumhip
13th Mar 2016, 21:39
Let us make full use of single player in offline mode; right now you can't even get a rating unless you are "connected". This BS of requiring an online connection to make use of what can and should be single player only content is a ******** plague; there is a good reason why MS backpedaled from the "always online" xbox one.
Agree.

Basic features should never require online. Ever.

Dbarf19
14th Mar 2016, 00:47
My only wish is to be able to play this game to its fullest without having to connect to a server. This is a single player game. Let me play it offline.

kaneten
14th Mar 2016, 02:06
The lack of features on Offline mode is completely ridiculous, so they should definitely fix that.

Also, manual saves for Contracts mode please! Confusing it isn't included.

elitesniper621
14th Mar 2016, 17:37
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcE0BWw3uEI]
Hey Guys. I have managed to make a walkthrough for the first episode of Hitman The Showstopper. This also acts as a tutorial by explaining how to achieve a 5 star rating on this mission. I hope that you will find this video helpful. Cheers!

EnokStenhugare
14th Mar 2016, 19:04
Increase the damage on Hardballer & the ICA 1911(whatever it was called). It's quite frustrating when you shoot someone in the head from 15-20 meters and they just get knocked out for a moment. If a .22 can deliver fatal wounds at 500 meters then so can .45 ACP.

Allow us to poison drinks and food with the syringe & let us use it efficiently in crowds. Like, it really serves no purpose right now other than grabbing an achievement.

While I'm standing up and going in for a kill with the syringe, my character is first forced into crouching(for whatever reason) just to jump up and stab someone in the back with the needle - real sneaky, right?

No.. Add an additional way to kill with it in crowded areas, like you walk past someone and poke them in one of their buttcheeks or something. I don't think this would be unbalanced, yet it adds more to the sandboxey aspect of the game.

Other than that, it's a pretty solid game imo.

bullymann86
15th Mar 2016, 10:15
Offline mode.

Agarwel_Idiriz
15th Mar 2016, 11:54
Dear SE, please, please do NOT put a time limit on the elusive-Target Missions.

Wait a minute? There will be a 20min limit?
I thought only limitations will be availbility (48hours) and only one attempt.
20 minutes sounds kind of short to identify target and come up with some interesting plan. 40 minutes should be ok.

kWatup47
15th Mar 2016, 12:28
- Tranquilizer Gun (or I just didn't unlock or found it?)

- Dual wielded Silver ballers ()

- Human Shield (or I just didn't unlock or found it?)

- Weapon Customization (Where did this get lost in development?)

- more Blood (just black hidden blood on PS4)

-better hit detection for bullets. when you shoot in the head he dies when you shoot in the leg he can't walk. when you shoot in the arm he can't shoot or call reinforcments for example.

-more AI events without having to trigger them yourself (if you don't trigger those Events, nothing really happens. Until I figured that out I followed the male target for 2 hours around the map waiting for an opportunity to kill him)

- First Person Mode

- Auto-Aim in 3rd person

Agarwel_Idiriz
15th Mar 2016, 12:40
- Tranquilizer Gun (or I just didn't unlock or found it?)

I believe we havent unlocked most of the uquipment. There should be another 5 big maps. We can expect each of them with 20 levels mastery. And each level unlocing some stuff. They could not give you everything in the first missions :-D

The_BHam
17th Mar 2016, 07:19
-peak through doorways

-ability to walk same speed as npc

-a way to cycle inventory unholstered or holstered without having to go into inventory screen

-an interactive explorable safehouse with collectable mementos from challenges, armory, laptop to get more realistic briefings/planning on, training yards.

-earn money for hits to spend on weapon upgrades, safehouses upgrades, time limited laptop upgrades (gameplay boosters/mutagens).

-better AI/disguise system. should have to respond to NPCs correctly/salute them, should have more blend in or natural blend in spots, acting funny should alert people more especially if you are wearing a disguise of importance (not saying it should instantly alert them since having fun with npc is a great part of hitman), should have to make sure you have proper weapons equiped if wearing certain disguises

Jaydayokay
17th Mar 2016, 16:08
Hire someone who knows what a firearm is so you can fix that mess...

ASO3000
17th Mar 2016, 19:42
As soon as someone in my wireless network is using the internet, my connection is lost. Not all people have a super high speed glass fiber connection and single player games are my retreat of choice when internet is lagging.
With this having a ****ty offline functionality, it is unacceptable.
Right now I regret having bought the full experience. I applied for a refund on Steam, but they didn't accept it, although 2 of my 4 hours time then were trying to connect to even get to the MAIN MENU.
Had I known this before, I would not have given a single cent to you.
Which is a shame, as the game itself is lots of fun.

JonnyZ50
19th Mar 2016, 22:50
Topic: Wish List

Wish one- Never Purchased this game
Wish two- A refund

I am truly disappointed. This game has too much lag (XBOX ONE ELITE w/ 300-100 internet speed) The update is pointless, as I will be requesting a refund from Microsoft on Monday.

Sorry Guys, hard earned money should be well spent and this was a mistake.:mad2:

waraidako
20th Mar 2016, 11:55
I'm missing the feature from previous games where any weapon or item you brought back with you at the end of a mission would be unlocked for you to bring along on subsequent missions. Not having that detracts from the enjoyment of replaying missions.
Give us a safehouse again, with a range, armory, and a place to launch missions from instead of just a menu screen. Go for immersion.

robotx17
21st Mar 2016, 05:20
My Wishlist for HITMAN 6/Hitman 7 (23 March 2016):

Bring Back SniperRifle Suitcase

Bring Back Bindkeys/Shortcut Keys to Weapon/Items (So we didn't have to press (I)nventory everytime)

Bring Back The Unique Rating AWARD System. (Silent Assassin, Professional, Mass Murderer, Psycho, etc)

Bring Back Jesper Kyd for Hitman OST.

Hitman should be at least have 12 Mission or so. (Because the lowest amount is 12 mission on Codename47 & Contracts)

donkey865
22nd Mar 2016, 09:47
1. Rifle case
2. The ability to shoot the lock to force a door open
3. Human shields
4. Program npcs to notice blood on a disguise if the victim is shot or stabbed (could allow for a cool feature where 47 has to get to a water source undetected and wash blood off cloths)
5. An instinct option that only highlights objects you can interact with
6. Ability to shoot through doors
7. More blend options
8. Blend in crowds
9. Idle animations (so 47 doesn't just stand there like a creep)
10. 1st person

alfredojpacino
22nd Mar 2016, 10:52
1. Rifle case
3. Human shields
4. Program npcs to notice blood on a disguise if the victim is shot or stabbed (could allow for a cool feature where 47 has to get to a water source undetected and wash blood off cloths)
7. More blend options
8. Blend in crowds
10. 1st person

That would be really cool. Also the possibility to look into the door hole instead of using that stupid instinct or to keep open the door in front of the enemies, that is ridiculous. I miss this feature.

MiroslavO
22nd Mar 2016, 13:16
I am a PC player. I would prefer to have direct access to a map. Like it was in Blood Money and previous releases. Pressing M button waas enough to get to the map. Now I need to go to the whole mission description and switch to tab Map. Too much time.

HohesHaus
22nd Mar 2016, 22:37
Allow us to poison drinks and food with the syringe & let us use it efficiently in crowds. Like, it really serves no purpose right now other than grabbing an achievement.

While I'm standing up and going in for a kill with the syringe, my character is first forced into crouching(for whatever reason) just to jump up and stab someone in the back with the needle - real sneaky, right?

No.. Add an additional way to kill with it in crowded areas, like you walk past someone and poke them in one of their buttcheeks or something. I don't think this would be unbalanced, yet it adds more to the sandboxey aspect of the game.

Good idea.

My two cents:

- Add money and customization
- Add Newspaper articles, they were a more immersive feedback than the actual one
- Improve Contract mode a lot (there is a threat about it)
- Make me able to kill at least my target with blunt weapons
- Add Human shield
- Add hiding in crowds again
- Make less "super" disguises like Shaich, waiter from 2nd floor, bodyguard or Kruger (clothes where you can acces mostly every room)
- Rifle case. And the most important! A animation how Agent 47 puts the rifle together and of course, puts it into pieces again to fit in the case. As far as I remember only Hitman 1 had this, and I never understand why they didn't to it in the other games as well. I think Blood money had a putting together animation, but no putting into pieces animation.

waraidako
22nd Mar 2016, 23:55
1. Rifle case
3. Human shields
7. More blend options
8. Blend in crowds
10. 1st person

As for #9 there are idle animations for some outfits at least. If you wear the top floor guard outfit and stand still you'll strike a pose.

AZAZEAL7A
24th Mar 2016, 22:40
1 blood + blood trails (guards follow blood trials and find bodies etc)
2 human shield + ability to throw them (through a door, down a stairs, into npc's etc)
3 dual wielding + first person (47 needs his dual silverballers)
4 sniper rifle + suitcase (with assembly animation)
5 better gun mechanics (just doesn't feel right, I felt powerful in blood money)
6 better combat (hand to hand is a chore, then you have to kick npc's to knock them out...Fighting two people means getting trapped in a loop)
7 permeable objects (shooting through doors etc...Especially with sniper rifle)
8 better disguise mechanics (for some reason engineers detect you as quickly as security guards, they should only notice you if you walked right in front of them or something...They are not security guards and shouldn't have the same awareness)
9 direct access to map (going through the menu to get to it is annoying)
10 safe house (buy and test new weapons and customise them with money earned from contracts)

...and get rid of that automatically closing doors thing, it feels like a poltergeist is following you about...

HohesHaus
25th Mar 2016, 10:47
...and get rid of that automatically closing doors thing, it feels like a poltergeist is following you about...

Disagree that's quite handy. It would kill my nerves if I would have to close every door behind me again.

Mr_Tobias_Rieper
25th Mar 2016, 12:39

Disagree that's quite handy. It would kill my nerves if I would have to close every door behind me again.

I think we should get rid of it but make it easier to shut the door without having to turn around and look at the stupid thing to do so. That way I could go near the door and open it and as soon as I'm through just hit the button again (even if I'm not looking at the door) and have it shut. If they don't make it easier to control doors then I'm completely with you, HohesHaus!

AZAZEAL7A
25th Mar 2016, 14:47

I think we should get rid of it but make it easier to shut the door without having to turn around and look at the stupid thing to do so. That way I could go near the door and open it and as soon as I'm through just hit the button again (even if I'm not looking at the door) and have it shut. If they don't make it easier to control doors then I'm completely with you, HohesHaus!

Well they need to do something with it...
If I drag a body into a room to hide it (if suitable container isn't nearby) the door closes before I can drop the body and switch disguises, then I have to open it again to walk out (personally I find that annoying). I won't mind them keeping it if they extended the time it takes before the doors close, but also give us the ability to close them ourselves.
I would prefer them to remove it completely though...What if I want to draw a guard through a door for a silent take down? I'm standing in a room using the wall for cover waiting for the guard to do his rounds and walk past again. I open the door and retreat to a spot where I can throw the coin through the door and draw him into the room with another, and of course the door closes before the guard is in position and I can throw the coin...You can do it if you wait for the guard to almost be in position before you open the door but I should not feel rushed because of an automatically closing door, and forget about throwing explosives through one, could end badly.

JohnDman
25th Mar 2016, 20:01
1 blood + blood trails (guards follow blood trials and find bodies etc)
2 human shield + ability to throw them (through a door, down a stairs, into npc's etc)
3 dual wielding + first person (47 needs his dual silverballers)
4 sniper rifle + suitcase (with assembly animation)
5 better gun mechanics (just doesn't feel right, I felt powerful in blood money)
6 better combat (hand to hand is a chore, then you have to kick npc's to knock them out...Fighting two people means getting trapped in a loop)
7 permeable objects (shooting through doors etc...Especially with sniper rifle)
8 better disguise mechanics (for some reason engineers detect you as quickly as security guards, they should only notice you if you walked right in front of them or something...They are not security guards and shouldn't have the same awareness)
9 direct access to map (going through the menu to get to it is annoying)
10 safe house (buy and test new weapons and customise them with money earned from contracts)

I agree with all this especially the first 4

PH0BIUS187
25th Mar 2016, 20:14
please add more blood, alot of times no blood or bullet wounds show up on the body, melee weapons need to have more blood effect also with bruising.

when shooting an npc they just get up and run away or move like they arent hurt which makes no sense, its like you are shooting them with a bb gun or something.
the gun combat would feel more lethal if npcs could become injured from being shot where they try to limp or crawl away, and they should also drop their gun if shot in the arm or hand and other injury animations etc.

MongoLloyd
26th Mar 2016, 17:58
I played through the game yesterday and really loved alot of things that it does. Though I have a couple of things that I feel are a bit hit or miss.

Like the Opportunity-function for example. Love the idea, but the execution is a bit lacking... More specifically it's how locating the next part of the opportunity works. You either know exactly where it is, or you basically have to stumble upon it. And since you get very minimal information when looking up the opportunity, it's very easy to forget if you got some crucial information when you find it.

It works with some opportunities, like when you have to find rat poison, you can kinda guess that you'll find some in a toolshed outside or maybe in the kitchen since they don't want rats. But when you are supposed to find a laptop dongle, and you have no idea where it is. Just something to send you in the right direction or just definig what area too look around in would be nice.

Some randomness would feel nice as well. Like objects being spawned in random (but plausable) places. Sure, there can be a "true" version of the map still. But after a while it just feels more or less like you are preforming the same tasks rather than thinking around problems and improvising with your awesome Hitman-skills.

MrJaguar550
29th Mar 2016, 15:42
I agree with all this especially the first 4

Couldn't agree more... Would like the option to go dual or single wielding tho!
Have an option for doors to close automatically or not... Then people can choose if they want to have it more or less "difficult"

Could develop this idea further with a "hardcore" mode..Actually really like this idea a lot!!!I.e. reduced health, gadgets, starting locations, weapon choices etc etc...

Also Human shielding really useful if you need to drag someone away quickly and maybe a "hold-up" feature where they can escape or fight back if you just point a gun at them from super close range before you decide to use them as a human shield.

Body armour would also be really useful if you get bored of being a sneaky Hitman.. Gunfights don't tend to work in your favour for very long at the moment.

Disguise Mechanics working great at the moment. But please give the game an easier way to be distinguished from the old hitman games.. the title really is hard to find under just Hitman... and Hitman 2016 normally just shows results about the movie...

MrJaguar550
29th Mar 2016, 15:47
Completely agree with this one. And I would love the have the briefcase back, and the X-Ray gates.

Also LOVE This idea especially about the side objectives.

Gadget, gear, weapon and disguise customisation would also be cool.

Genesis-Quattro
30th Mar 2016, 10:03
Hi ! I'm french , so sorry for my bad grammar. I do my best !

I love this game, i an old hitman player.
So everybody give good idea for the game on this topic but i hope two things :

firt : After the game, in 2017 , it will be cool if you will released a DLC : A remake of the Best contract of the other Hitman.

Second : A new instinct vision, were we can only see the yellow clue. I play without instinc because it's too easy, we can see all npc through walls. But it's usefull for all the yellows clues.

Voila ! It's very hard to speak english to me, sorry !

PS : IO Interactive , I love you guy ! Great job.

XenoGen30
31st Mar 2016, 11:15
I have a few wishlist / requests for devs regarding the CONTRACTS MODE.

I feel the most important aspect of contracts is allowing us to craft a story around the targets. Here's the features that I think would allow us to do so:

1) ABILITY TO LIMIT OR SELECT THE STARTING EQUIPMENT FOR A CONTRACT:
There should be an option make a contract be open to any gear, or limit it to only the gear that I brought in when I made the contract. This way, I could create a different contract by making the user find items throughout the level to complete if I wish, or give the player nothing to start with.

2) OPTION TO CHECK OF THAT REQUIRES THE PLAYER TO KILL THE TARGET IN A SPECIFIC ROOM:
An option to check off that requires the player to kill the target in the same room / area that I did when making the contract.
When this option is checked on when creating the contract, the target is "unknown" / question mark for their photo. Their target is grey in instincts to start, until the player finds themself with the target in the correct room, they will now see them as red in instincts. This allows us to further build a story with that target. Also, we could add in a description in the briefing of the target, and either make it generic or specific, as we see fit. Could make it fun finding the target!

3) ALLOW US TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES
Perhaps by recording up to 30 seconds of audio / dialogue for characters in maybe 3 places around the map. That, when the player gets nearby the opportunity, the dialogue starts playing with "opportunity revealing" shown above. This would allow us to either further the story we created by the player overhearing characters, or to give hints based on how we managed to pull of this awesome kill, so the player can follow in our footsteps if they want to follow the hints.

I hope the devs could manage to include some or all of them at some point in time for Contracts, as I feel it would make it so rich and replayable. I know some players out there could make some awesome storylines that fit within, yet rival the main storyline of each level!

PS: As Genesis-Quattro pointed out, a DLC of re-imagined previous Hitman levels would be awesome too!

3)

bitman47
1st Apr 2016, 19:35
WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

karlsson86
2nd Apr 2016, 13:04
Just finished Paris by snipering the targets and was very suprised, that I couldn't dispose of the sniper in the box the agency had hid it in before the mission and that there was no malus for leaving the weapon behind on the crime scene.
Therefore I wish for:

- The possibility to dispose of weapons in certain locations, so they are "hidden" and will be picked up by the agency later (If they can deposit items for me, they also have to be able to retrieve them. Leaving the weapon openly on the crime scene is bad for immersion)
- and maybe a bonus if done so, or a malus if weapons are found/ left after the assassination.

MiztaWildCard
7th Apr 2016, 00:03
Can we have this as a challenge please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbFMHWD1Jv8

Meatsim009
9th Apr 2016, 09:06
matches / lighter for setting gas leaks alight

Tallantis
9th Apr 2016, 23:34
Kinda finished most of the content given. I'll just make a list like the most of you. I love the game, I don't really care about the episodes. It has the feeling of a fine Hitman. But there is still work to do:

-Problem AI (Biggest problem):

The AI is insufficient. I played the alpha and it is an improvement but not enough. I think it's better that they don't just shoot instantly but now they are too calm. You just can solve every situation with just running away. "Who are you" -> Running -> "I don't want to see you anymore!" -> You are free to go as long as you don't run into this one officer anymore. This is a stupid reaction. Better: "Hey, who are you?" -> Running -> "Hey w8!" -> Informs other security officers about: You can't move an inch anymore without being spotted -> Stealth only, new disguise, can't use the previous disguise anymore. So you get punished for mistakes or direct actions.

My approach is also the solution for another inappropriate behavior. Security have radio and also inform everyone but no one reacts. You can alert some officers and 10 meters away no one moves anymore like nothing happened. Only the officers who catch you in the act get alerted. I already posted this solution while playing the alpha: Let everyone 2-3 rooms around get alerted and hunt you around your last position. Let them spread into different positions. I know you can do it: If you snipe someone standing on the crane they just sprint to your position and scatter. Why not using this for any situation? After the hunt is unsuccessful you shouldn't use the disguise anymore because everyone knows the bald man in this one. Right now the AI is great as long as you are covered, but after being spotted it's not authentic anymore.

-Interactions and animations:

With most of the great features which are a great improvement there are also some missing. Instead of opening doors while standing 1 meter left or right which looks stupid let 47 open the door like a real person using the knob. At least he needs to be in front of the door if the knob thing is too much to ask. If you want to peek let him do it, or let him use the keyhole, a scope. So many options. I know it is to make the game easier, but it's just weird.

There are some other missing animations: 47 needs to holster his weapons and other objects, they just vanish or appear. Even if you are disguised as an police officer in the training mission you don't holster the weapon. The weapon holster is empty. Even the first game had an animation.

-alternative actions:

I liked one thing in the alpha which was simplified. (don't know if it is still under NDA so I wont talk to much about that). I like the approach where you can poison if you are disguised as a waiter. The old solution was a bit over the top. What I miss are the reactions from the guests, you don't need to observe them anymore. They are just talking...I like that but I miss the guest who drinks the poisoned champaign you made for Dalia because your timing was off etc. The guest could play a bigger role for some challenges.

The trigger for some situations are to strict. I tried to do the laptop dongle thing and Dalias assistant ended in a loop because I subdued the guard who she would be talking to in the chains of events. This chain is far to sturdy, if the guard left just let her run away or get her arrested by Dalias order. There are many other chains like that. You need for every one an alternative if the dialogue partner is unavailable.

-Menus:

Yeah a small point in the list but the loading menus are disgusting. As a PC gamer I don't want to wait half a minute to leave the mission briefing to the main menu. It's too much console, you need to open everything to see the stats etc. instead of hovering your mouse or just having a list.

To be continued...if I find something. But most of my negative impressions came cause of the AI. I hope you wont remember the changes just for the next Hitman but for the next episodes.

Nonoum
11th Apr 2016, 18:35
+ ability to close door that NPC just opened (yet you need to wait until it's automatically closed)
+ ability to pick multiple poisons on mission start (one vial of poison works only once and it's bad, either make it work 3-5 times or give us more vials)
+ more slots for starting equipment
+ ability to use more than 1 agency pickup (at least after game or specific map is fully completed)
+ ability to choose weapons brought from missions
+ briefcase

General point is that when you complete everything possible, you should have maximum freedom (more weapons, disguises at start), that would bring more fun and replayability.

Genesis-Quattro
12th Apr 2016, 21:08
I have a question. If i create an online contract and if i play withou instinct and the little map on the left , is the next player as the same difficulty ?

Mr_Tobias_Rieper
18th Apr 2016, 17:39
I have a question. If i create an online contract and if i play withou instinct and the little map on the left , is the next player as the same difficulty ?

I don't believe so. As of right now, they will simply have to do the same actions as you, but may use any difficulty they want.