PDA

View Full Version : 1, 2 or maybe 3 levels, all action?

S3R6i0
5th Feb 2014, 11:28
I know everyone wants Hitman to return to it's roots and not a repeat of Absolution, but what if there were 1 or 2 levels where 47 has a shootout with explosions and property damage? No the entire game, but just the ending and maybe one at the beginning or halfway thru. As much as I was disappointed with Absolution, I have to say, the level with The Saints was actually pretty cool. Keep in my mind, it will still be a stealth game to the bone but just one or two action scenes to change the pace a bit?

gkkiller
5th Feb 2014, 12:34
It's possible to have a good setpiece and create tension without forcing the player into action (hear that, Splinter Cell?). Attack of the Saints was a good example of this, and Run For Your Life was a bad one. See the second part of this post for an idea on how this could be done.

Requiem was easily the worst mission in Blood Money because it didn't give you enough freedom, and the shooting in the game wasn't great.

Dstyles75
5th Feb 2014, 18:05
If you wanted action go ahead and shoot everything you see. With all the other hitman games prior to absolution, you could have as much action as you wanted. Just go to your hideout and pick your favorite shotgun or M60 and shoot at everything and everyone. Or... You could play Call Of Duty, or Metal Of Honor. I hear those games are all action.

Absolution was such a disappointment to so many people because it took all the choices away. Let's try to keep our message to the Hitman Game Developers clear.

mikom
5th Feb 2014, 18:48
I agree with Dstyles. I wouldn't mind just scrapping and disregarding Absolution completeley and just begin from Blood Money again. Add upon BM.

I dont need any action levels for pacing. I dont get bored with Hitman. At the moment I have Contracts, Blood Money and Sniper Challenge installed. Not only do I not need any pacing or any breaks from the levels, I replay them and try to think of other creative ways of completing them. As a lot of players do. So when it comes to pacing I dont think it is needed. Just take Blood Money and build upon that with even more ways of taking people out. To have something change during the mission is something else, that can be fun. Having an extra contract come in for a person that happens to be nearby for example. But having pure action I dont think is needed, I mean I dont hear of many people replaying Requim for example.

When it comes to the Saints level I really dont like how he got ambushed like that, it made him look weak and like a lesser hitman. Also I think it's out of character for him. If you look at Contracts you have a deliveryman knocking at the door, 47 checks first and then opens with a gun in hand. He then gets the letter and invites the guy in and shoots him. The guy didnt seem like a rival assassin or otherwise he wouldnt have gone in so easily. 47 purely made it to be on the safe side. That's the guy I like. The guy who doesnt get ambushed.

S3R6i0
5th Feb 2014, 20:54
I agree with Dstyles. I wouldn't mind just scrapping and disregarding Absolution completeley and just begin from Blood Money again. Add upon BM.

I dont need any action levels for pacing. I dont get bored with Hitman. At the moment I have Contracts, Blood Money and Sniper Challenge installed. Not only do I not need any pacing or any breaks from the levels, I replay them and try to think of other creative ways of completing them. As a lot of players do. So when it comes to pacing I dont think it is needed. Just take Blood Money and build upon that with even more ways of taking people out. To have something change during the mission is something else, that can be fun. Having an extra contract come in for a person that happens to be nearby for example. But having pure action I dont think is needed, I mean I dont hear of many people replaying Requim for example.

When it comes to the Saints level I really dont like how he got ambushed like that, it made him look weak and like a lesser hitman. Also I think it's out of character for him. If you look at Contracts you have a deliveryman knocking at the door, 47 checks first and then opens with a gun in hand. He then gets the letter and invites the guy in and shoots him. The guy didnt seem like a rival assassin or otherwise he wouldnt have gone in so easily. 47 purely made it to be on the safe side. That's the guy I like. The guy who doesnt get ambushed.

You forget that 47 was shot in Contracts. It was the same faceless person you see in Blood Money right after he exits the opera house, in a police disguise. So, 47 is slightly vulnerable.

mikom
5th Feb 2014, 22:24
I figured he was shot by one of the albino clones, which would be superior than a normal person, but yeah you're right.

AdrianShephard
6th Feb 2014, 02:00
I know everyone wants Hitman to return to it's roots and not a repeat of Absolution, but what if there were 1 or 2 levels where 47 has a shootout with explosions and property damage? No the entire game, but just the ending and maybe one at the beginning or halfway thru. As much as I was disappointed with Absolution, I have to say, the level with The Saints was actually pretty cool. Keep in my mind, it will still be a stealth game to the bone but just one or two action scenes to change the pace a bit?

I've noticed throughout your posts that you really like all out action and the game highlighting enemies' paths for you. I don't think you understand what Hitman is about. It's about freedom and disguises and strategy. You take those away and the game becomes dull and crap. In my honest (and probably stupid) opinion, the Hitman franchise is only good because of how unique it is. It literally is a 3rd person puzzle. The franchise doesn't have a good story (except for Absolution -- the one thing IO did right), the shooting mechanics generally suck, and the AI is very predictable. But the strategy it takes to take out a target silently more than makes up for these.

mcescher1
6th Feb 2014, 02:06
wait a minute..shephard.. i've agreed with pretty much everything you've said so far in your posts...

butttt you likeeeddd the story in Absolution??? you didn't think it was clichee' and sour?? half hearted???

also the story in blood money was epic!! it was gripping, unique, and enjoyable with a fantastic ending making you want more

the ending to absolution was confusing yet predictable, stale, and un-original

BridgetFisher
6th Feb 2014, 02:46
Why cant they all have environtmental damage even Mercs 2 on PS2 did that? Or does eidod not know how to do that? Id imagine their pretty smart at Eidos so all levels would have that?

AdrianShephard
6th Feb 2014, 03:52
wait a minute..shephard.. i've agreed with pretty much everything you've said so far in your posts...

butttt you likeeeddd the story in Absolution??? you didn't think it was clichee' and sour?? half hearted???

also the story in blood money was epic!! it was gripping, unique, and enjoyable with a fantastic ending making you want more

Meh. It was very predictable but a part of me kind of liked it. I suppose the other elements sucked so much that my only motivation was to see how the story ended; although I did know what was coming.

I suppose I was wrong about what I said. I think what I meant was the cinematics that drove the story forward. IO never fully utilized cutscenes to their full potential like they did in Absolution. Yes, the story of Blood Money was excellent. I don't remember much about the cinematics in BM (it has been 5+ years since I played it) and I'm mostly thinking about the old Hitman games (1&2).

S3R6i0
6th Feb 2014, 08:01
I've noticed throughout your posts that you really like all out action and the game highlighting enemies' paths for you. I don't think you understand what Hitman is about. It's about freedom and disguises and strategy. You take those away and the game becomes dull and crap. In my honest (and probably stupid) opinion, the Hitman franchise is only good because of how unique it is. It literally is a 3rd person puzzle. The franchise doesn't have a good story (except for Absolution -- the one thing IO did right), the shooting mechanics generally suck, and the AI is very predictable. But the strategy it takes to take out a target silently more than makes up for these.

I have no idea what you're talking about, and you misread the current post. I want Hitman to be stealth again but to include 1 or 2 levels completely isolated from the rest of the game to be action. People keep bringing up the Requiem mission from Blood Money, how nobody plays it or whatever. It was a climatic level. After doing so many methodical, carefully approached levels throughout the game, it should end with a bang. But, never mind, nobody was feeling me.

I never said I liked enemies paths to be highlighted for me, what I said was I prefer Instinct as a way to display nearby enemies and points of interests. I made it clear that the fire trail that displays an enemies path needs to go.

Yeah, the story in Absolution was a little predictable but it was still entertaining, from a narrative point of view it was very good. Hitman games were never big when it came to story. Blood Money had a good story if you include the mission briefings but most of the cutscenes involved a journalist interview. It was more of a summary than an actual story. If they handle it like they did Absolution, with the top grade voice acting and the cinematic cutscenes, but kept elements about the traditional Hitman storyline, like 47's cold blooded ways and sinister caricatures of characters, they'll hit the jackpot.

The story is usually $hit in video games so I was actually delighted with Abs.

mikom
6th Feb 2014, 10:52
My big problem with the story in Absolution is how it felt like they copy and pasted the story over Hitman and let the characters and gameplay suffer from it. It weakend the character of 47 and the Agency for me. The Agency was cool when it was a mostly faceless shadowy organisation. With ties and intel that gave them power. In Absolution it felt like the completely destroyed that feeling by putting a stupid Nick Offerman lookalike in charge. I mean, I wouldnt give that guy the responsibility to put together a childrens birthday party.

But like I've alluded to in the 47 as a character thread. This is simple easy ways, almost shortcuts, to making tension in a story.
Create a somewhat crazy antagonist with power, that way they hope to create tension with him being unpredictable. Even though, any person with half a brain or any idea of how to put together a story knows what's going to happen anyway, they want to create an unpredictability to keep you uncertain, and that way keep you watching all the way to the end. The whole story in H:A feels like they took the template from a How to book. They characters were basically archetypes that have been used in movies a thousand times before. The story is cheap and uncreative.

Hitman should be approached as the antagonist, the bad guy. Trying to make someone more evil or bad than him is stupid. Make a good guy that is trying to stop him instead. And through the story you can reveal more facts about the reasons why he is trying to stop 47 which reveal the world isnt as black and white as first thought. This isn't Dickens, the true fun lies in the grey zones, with 47 at the darker part of the spectrum. This would work good for the player too, as humans are weird in the way that we can take evil a lot of times as long as it's up front with it. Having someone pretending to be good and then showing his true uglier self is a lot of times more of a sin for people. That way even though 47 might technically be the more evil person, the fact that the guy tried to pretend to be the good one will make it okay for the spectator to get revenge on him. Or go the somewhat cooler way like in BM with the journalist where you killed him even though he was completely innocent, but just got in your way.

The Agency was cool because you never knew how much power they had or what their real intentions were, or how much freedom 47 actually had. 47 has left several times but always come back due to unforseen circumstances. Those circumstances could have easily been created by the ICA. The killing of the priest for example.

They squandered an amazing story after BM. In the ending of BM he left the Agency. The next story should have been him freelancing, with the ICA trying to trip him up and get him back. They could have created an interesting question in how much freedom does 47 actually have. Are you able to leave the Agency? Would they let you?
In that story it would be 47 against the Agency, not good vs evil, but in a grey zone. If anything it would be the lone human personal evil vs the organized evil of a shadowy corporation. The Agency should be approached like the Syndicate in the X-files. Behind closed doors, yet seemingly omnipotent.

This is just a few of the thoughts about how they could have gone, should have gone. That's why the story in H:A is so infuriating to me. They ended with such a great ciffhanger in BM which was magically resolved in H:A and instead we got generic crap a first year film student could have written. A story that completely disregarded the personalities of the characters they were dealing with.

AdrianShephard
6th Feb 2014, 16:02
I have no idea what you're talking about, and you misread the current post. I want Hitman to be stealth again but to include 1 or 2 levels completely isolated from the rest of the game to be action. People keep bringing up the Requiem mission from Blood Money, how nobody plays it or whatever. It was a climatic level. After doing so many methodical, carefully approached levels throughout the game, it should end with a bang. But, never mind, nobody was feeling me.

I suppose the idea of an all out action level wouldn't be that bad if the shooting mechanics improved. Didn't Hitman 1 have you going guns-blazing in the last mission?

S3R6i0
6th Feb 2014, 16:21
My big problem with the story in Absolution is how it felt like they copy and pasted the story over Hitman and let the characters and gameplay suffer from it. It weakend the character of 47 and the Agency for me. The Agency was cool when it was a mostly faceless shadowy organisation. With ties and intel that gave them power. In Absolution it felt like the completely destroyed that feeling by putting a stupid Nick Offerman lookalike in charge. I mean, I wouldnt give that guy the responsibility to put together a childrens birthday party...

Yeah, I didn't like the story either but I did like the infrastructure of it: the narrative of both 47 and his opposition, the length of the cutscenes, the large cast of characters as opposed the 3 in Blood Money. What I didn't like about BM was how the entire story took place through dialogue in an interview. 47 was hardly ever involved except for the gameplay.

mcescher1
6th Feb 2014, 17:00
nice points Mikom..

Absolution was very unoriginal and did basically turn gold into wood with the cliffhanger after BM

we have a magical girl who is basically knocked out and useless without a USB drive around her neck.. that makes sense

and..

47 is going to kill the one person in his life who sacrificed everything to save him... diana, yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa

and for you biggest enemy, a stereotypical hick from the midwest of whom your 'chasing' the whole time

as for the action levels - Requiem was one of the best levels!! it was also one of the hardest levels.. and such a creative level!!

i enjoyed requiem alot!! partly because it was so hard.. also because it took strategy and planning to accomplish... do i wait for the priest to come bed side, and use him as a human shield.. or do i wait until the dudes wheelchair turns to leave then blast the suits in the front??

i wouldn't mind a pair of strictly "action" levels... if they could get creative with it somehow and maybe show off original 47 'abilities' or make the levels throwbacks/memory deals

S3R6i0
6th Feb 2014, 18:53
I suppose the idea of an all out action level wouldn't be that bad if the shooting mechanics improved. Didn't Hitman 1 have you going guns-blazing in the last mission?

That's what I'm saying, Silent Assassin had the shootout in the church, Contracts had 47 playing hide-and-seek with the swat team, and Blood Money had Requiem.

For example, what if there was a mission that turned out to be a set up and 47 had to blast his way out and find out who's after him. Afterwards, as he's completing other assignments he gets closer to the truth or some angle like that. True, the shooting and combat mechanics would have to be improved. For example, that last mission in Silent Assassin, when he's saving the priest, would've been a lot better if there had been cover and explosives thrown. Just MO.

mikom
6th Feb 2014, 19:05
S3R6i0; The story follows the right beats of a proven formula often used in movies and games, so of course it's not all without entertainment. The scope was bigger and the cutscenes quality was better, but if you only look at the storyline I dont think it was a good fit for a Hitman game. The characters was interchangable. You could have easily taken 47 out of the story and put any other hero archetype there.

Had it been any other game I might have enjoyed it. But not in a Hitman game. This scope and quality of cutscenes put on a story that followed more of what I suggested, where it's 47 against the Agency would have been so much more epic. And besides the questions about the Agency and how free 47 really is, or could ever be from them there's the questions raised in BM they could have continued with. For example; what happened with the cloning data? What happened with the Franchise? The albino clones? There's a lot of stuff they could have gone with there that wouldn't just have been more exciting, but would've also enriched the Hitman mythos even more.

I dont know if there's a good enough reason to beef up the shooting mechanics just for one level. Sure, make it better for the whole game, but to add a whole lot of stuff mainly to be used in one action level is a waster of time. The idea of being double crossed or having something change during a mission could be fun though. Performing a hit on a target only to find out it was a double or you'd gotten bad intel could be fun and change things up. When it comes to the ending, you dont need an action level to have the feeling of ending with a bang. Having a high profile target in a interesting scenario could do the trick and be more in accordance with a Hitman game. For example, The white house level in BM always felt like the true ending for me.

S3R6i0
6th Feb 2014, 19:21
S3R6i0; The story follows the right beats of a proven formula often used in movies and games, so of course it's not all without entertainment. The scope was bigger and the cutscenes quality was better, but if you only look at the storyline I dont think it was a good fit for a Hitman game. The characters was interchangable. You could have easily taken 47 out of the story and put any other hero archetype there.

Had it been any other game I might have enjoyed it. But not in a Hitman game. This scope and quality of cutscenes put on a story that followed more of what I suggested, where it's 47 against the Agency would have been so much more epic. And besides the questions about the Agency and how free 47 really is, or could ever be from them there's the questions raised in BM they could have continued with. For example; what happened with the cloning data? What happened with the Franchise? The albino clones? There's a lot of stuff they could have gone with there that wouldn't just have been more exciting, but would've also enriched the Hitman mythos even more.

I dont know if there's a good enough reason to beef up the shooting mechanics just for one level. Sure, make it better for the whole game, but to add a whole lot of stuff mainly to be used in one action level is a waster of time. The idea of being double crossed or having something change during a mission could be fun though. Performing a hit on a target only to find out it was a double or you'd gotten bad intel could be fun and change things up. When it comes to ending, you dont need a action level to end with a bang. Having a high profile target in a interesting scenario would be better. The white house level in BM always felt like the true ending for me.

No, I know what you're saying. I would've preferred a continuation of the clone saga. For some reason, I think Absolution was a spinoff for IO, the game was really out of character. Like you said, I hope they scrap Absolution like it never happened and continue where Blood Money left off, only retaining the positives that Absolution had, like the more dynamic narrative. I don't have a degree in screenplay writing but I'm more immersed in a game when there's a good story.

mikom
6th Feb 2014, 19:32
Yeah, they probaby had more resources for the cutscenes this time around. And just the fact that you're going along with the story instead of having it told to you in flashbacks in one room is obviously going to make it feel bigger right away.

One way to go in a mission could be if you go to take a target out, and find when you've taken the target out and are about to leave that it was a double and the real target knew you were coming and had been waiting for you. He might even have made preparations for you. The mission could then be taking care of the obstacles and taking out the persons protecting him/trying to stop you. Not in a action way though, but as a hit, pure Hitman. Then infiltrating his inner circle and taking him out. The feeling of taking him out like a silent assassin, suprising him, even though he knew you were about to come at that moment and even though he had prepared for you, would be an epic conclusion. To have him wrongly think that any amount of preparations or perceived upperhand could stop 47.

S3R6i0
6th Feb 2014, 19:38
Yeah, they probaby had more resources for the cutscenes this time around. And just the fact that you're going along with the story instead of having it told to you in flashbacks in one room is obviously going to make it feel bigger right away.

One way to go in a mission could be if you go to take a target out, and find when you've taken the target out and are about to leave that it was a double and the real target knew you were coming and had been waiting for you. He might even have made preparations for you. The mission could then be taking care of the obstacles and taking out the persons protecting him/trying to stop you. Not in a action way though, but as a hit, pure Hitman. Then infiltrating his inner circle and taking him out. The feeling of taking him out like a silent assassin, suprising him, even though he knew you were about to come at that moment and even though he had prepared for you, would be an epic conclusion. To have him wrongly think that any amount of preparations or perceived upperhand could stop 47.

he, he. Yep, that's textbook 47.

mikom
6th Feb 2014, 19:45
Here's hoping the devs are reading the forums and are actually taking what we write into consideration.

mcescher1
7th Feb 2014, 00:12
since we are talking about some missions with mostly all action...

what about a level without any action???

get in - achieve objectives - get out

after all 47 is great at sneaking and avoiding detection - im sure he would be very useful in a contract without assassinations too

any killing being done would be only entertaining or necessary only to avoid detection

mikom
7th Feb 2014, 00:16
No, come on now. There's no reason to deviate too much from the Hitman formula. Hitman should perform hits.

S3R6i0
7th Feb 2014, 00:17
since we are talking about some missions with mostly all action...

what about a level without any action???

get in - achieve objectives - get out

after all 47 is great at sneaking and avoiding detection - im sure he would be very useful in a contract without assassinations too

any killing being done would be only entertaining or necessary only to avoid detection

Don't like it. That's too James Bond. Part of the reason I'm skeptical about Thief and why I didn't enjoy Uncharted. I'm here to kill people.

AdrianShephard
7th Feb 2014, 00:19
Don't like it. That's too James Bond. I'm here to kill people.

Of course, what makes Hitman great is that you always have a choice :p

mikom
7th Feb 2014, 00:19
James Bond is exactly what came to mind.

mcescher1
7th Feb 2014, 00:32
i think it could be really cool... maybe for just one level

i guess they could put in an optional hit... or maybe the 'target' wasn't where he was supposed to be and had left

but the agency needs vital information to figure out where the elusive target was headed

and maybe you then have to 'extract' that information from another source somewhere within the level, with the option to kill - after torturing... annnnndd you know we'll kill them haha

i mean, don't you think sometimes the agency could be a step behind a target... and not know exactly where he is... after all im sure they need the help of 'agents' to track down these people - maybe 47 is never involved in these missions... but im willing to guess - if the agency considers 47 to be the best they would use him for various 'types' of missions

also, remember... just because there isn't a target.. doesn't mean your not taking down people to get to a certain point on the map

S3R6i0
7th Feb 2014, 01:02
i think it could be really cool... maybe for just one level

i guess they could put in an optional hit... or maybe the 'target' wasn't where he was supposed to be and had left

but the agency needs vital information to figure out where the elusive target was headed

and maybe you then have to 'extract' that information from another source somewhere within the level, with the option to kill - after torturing... annnnndd you know we'll kill them haha

i mean, don't you think sometimes the agency could be a step behind a target... and not know exactly where he is... after all im sure they need the help of 'agents' to track down these people - maybe 47 is never involved in these missions... but im willing to guess - if the agency considers 47 to be the best they would use him for various 'types' of missions

also, remember... just because there isn't a target.. doesn't mean your not taking down people to get to a certain point on the map

idk. When I think of Hitman, I think fiber wire, silenced pistols, stalking your prey like the grim reaper. I always assumed they had scouts who specialized in gathering intel and playing spy. I think this is an idea I can do without.

mcescher1
7th Feb 2014, 01:12
idk. When I think of Hitman, I think fiber wire, silenced pistols, stalking your prey like the grim reaper. I always assumed they had scouts who specialized in gathering intel and playing spy. I think this is an idea I can do without.

i like the 'stalking your prey' aspect as well... idk, i guess i feel like 47 would need to 'hunt' his target down sometimes... i feel like some of these characters would be hard to pin point at times.. considering most of them are drug lords or multimillionaires maybe even billionaires... usually known for running from the law anyway

im thinking that tracking some of them down might be fun.. doing a little investigation / clue hunting ... or stalking, maybe the target has met you before or has seen you in a few locations.. but the environment didn't allow for discretion...

idk maybe your right... maybe it wouldn't work :/

S3R6i0
8th Feb 2014, 02:20
i like the 'stalking your prey' aspect as well... idk, i guess i feel like 47 would need to 'hunt' his target down sometimes... i feel like some of these characters would be hard to pin point at times.. considering most of them are drug lords or multimillionaires maybe even billionaires... usually known for running from the law anyway

im thinking that tracking some of them down might be fun.. doing a little investigation / clue hunting ... or stalking, maybe the target has met you before or has seen you in a few locations.. but the environment didn't allow for discretion...

idk maybe your right... maybe it wouldn't work :/

It would definitely work in a open world setting like Assassins Creed, where you scout, investigate and carry out your hit.

mcescher1
8th Feb 2014, 02:25
i wouldn't know.. i don't play assassins creed, but i still think there is room for a level or 2 to either 'chase' a target down... or investigate a bit :/

mikom
8th Feb 2014, 11:03
This sounds like it's heading into a "tail this guy" level. And those levels suck.

I really dont need anything to mix up the pace of Hitman, getting plenty of good well made sandbox level hits are the ideal for me. Having that broken up with a James Bond level or a tailing level is unnecessary.

MrAtmea
8th Feb 2014, 13:26
We shouldnt send a mixed message. There are plenty of action games around, and I like them as much as anyone else.

But I buy Hitman because of the sandbox levels, the creative ways to kill a target and the, what someone on this forum called, social stealth. Not the action.

That being said, I wouldnt mind a chase level as long as it is like the Lee Hong Assassination build up levels. The whole background story of these build up levels (causing a gang war between the triads to expose Lee Hong) was something I really liked.

mikom
8th Feb 2014, 15:27
I agree, the most important thing is that they nail what makes Hitman the game we all love. Having something happen during a mission, I'm not too against though. Like having to iinterrogate someone to find out who the real target is, for example, could be a nice extra touch for a mission. But still the most important thing is to get back to the roots of Hitman.

mcescher1
8th Feb 2014, 18:16
We shouldnt send a mixed message. There are plenty of action games around, and I like them as much as anyone else.

But I buy Hitman because of the sandbox levels, the creative ways to kill a target and the, what someone on this forum called, social stealth. Not the action.

That being said, I wouldnt mind a chase level as long as it is like the Lee Hong Assassination build up levels. The whole background story of these build up levels (causing a gang war between the triads to expose Lee Hong) was something I really liked.

strong point...i like it... you win :cool:

semajmarc87
8th Feb 2014, 20:56

I really don't want to give Io Interactive any "ideas" like this that they might misinterpret. The only time an "all action" mission would work is if it was like the "Requiem" mission in Hitman: Blood Money because it went with the story. They shouldn't add an "all action" mission in Hitman 6 just for the sake of it because it will probably feel forced and out-of-place.

agent047
23rd Feb 2014, 18:19
NO LEVEL WHERE 47 IS COSTRAINED TO KILL A BUNCH OF ENEMIES.
I think you are looking for a nowdays Assassin s creed with silenced guns.
I also like assassin s creed but HITMAN is a hired killer
ALL THE MISSIONS must be like this: 1 reach the target 2 kill the target, 3 ESCAPE THE AREA, First rule no withnesses second rule keep as much low profile as you can, beware of the notoriety.