PDA

View Full Version : Does 47 Ever act as a Bodyguard??

mcescher1
4th Feb 2014, 23:00
With 47 being hired as a hitman all the time.. 'the best ever'... i wonder if he ever gets hired as a 'bodyguard' from possible threats...

it might be interesting to see the tables turned a little...

having a 'protection target' would introduce some interesting challenges

ummm sir i wouldn't eat that sushi... or sir i would stay away from that window...

and there might be a confrontation at the end of the level after the 'assassins' attempts have failed... im sure 47 could toy with them... or use them for info/future missions as a recruitment or a pawn

mikom
4th Feb 2014, 23:30
In Murder of Crows he had to protect a target, and I think they did a good job on that level. Protecting without being seen and without the target knowing the danger 47 was protecting him from was very cool.

mcescher1
4th Feb 2014, 23:52
In Murder of Crows he had to protect a target, and I think they did a good job on that level. Protecting without being seen and without the target knowing the danger 47 was protecting him from was very cool.

oh yeaa that was a protection map... good call

such an epic level too... top 5 level of all time for hitman imo

gkkiller
5th Feb 2014, 12:32

It was the same in Death Do Us Part too. The difference was that no one was looking to kill the bride, while the senator was under threat