PDA

View Full Version : What we want? I think this sums it up.

Dstyles75
27th Jan 2014, 12:14
What we want... Blood Money 2

Blood Money was the greatest Hitman game ever!
-It had weapon load outs (choices)
-It had weapon mods
-It had your hideout with all your weapons
-It had in game saves
-It had disguises that worked
-It had newspapers
-It had sniper rifle briefcases
-It had syringes
-It had coins you could throw
-It had accidents
-It had maps
-It had at least one target (assassination) in every level
-It had third person and first person
-It had Blood Splatter and Blood Trails
-It had keyholes you could look through
-It had lock picks
-It had a suspicion meter
-It had Diana
-It had Jesper Kyd
-It had David Bateson
-It had real open world, non-linear gameplay
-It had defined levels with a start and an exit
-It had movies between levels not cut scenes in the middle of them
-IT HAD REPLAY VALUE!!!
-You could take human shields
-You could hide bodies in dumpsters or boxes
-You could close doors
-You could knock people out
-You could poison people
-You could retrieve your equipment
-You could retrieve your suit
-You could run and gun (if you wanted to)
-You could be stealthy (if you wanted to)
-You earned money not points
-You wanted to REPLAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

AdrianShephard
27th Jan 2014, 19:38

-It had weapon mods
-It had in game saves
-It had newspapers
-It had syringes
-It had accidents
-It had maps
-It had Diana
-It had Jesper Kyd
-It had David Bateson
-IT HAD REPLAY VALUE!!!
-You could close doors
-You could poison people

YES

Nate021388
27th Jan 2014, 21:41

-It had weapon mods
-It had in game saves
-It had newspapers
-It had syringes
-It had accidents
-It had maps
-It had Diana
-It had Jesper Kyd
-It had David Bateson
-IT HAD REPLAY VALUE!!!
-You could close doors
-You could poison people

yep :)

PersonalTrainerUK
29th Jan 2014, 17:35

-It had weapon mods
-It had in game saves
-It had newspapers
-It had syringes
-It had accidents
-It had maps
-It had Diana
-It had Jesper Kyd
-It had David Bateson
-IT HAD REPLAY VALUE!!!
-You could close doors
-You could poison people

BIG YES!

I also want the blood spatter from Blood Money to return. The way the blood splatted all up the walls, windows etc was brilliant. Oh, and bring first person mode back. :D

Blood Money wasn't just the greatest Hitman game ever, it was one of the greatest games ever made. I've been gaming since gaming began back in the days of PONG, and Blood Money is in my top 3 games of all time.

BridgetFisher
30th Jan 2014, 19:47
Supporting! Im still waiting for a patch to fix disguises in Hitman Absolution, maybe they just cant fix it or gave up, but these are great suggestions!!!!
linear hitman games suck! The devs are so creative so their at their best when doing it the other way, maybe they didnt care about Absolution much so that is why it never got any patches or support, I dont know really.

Derangedxzombie
31st Jan 2014, 17:06
I have to agree, Hitman Bloodmoney was perfect and they shouldn't have deviated from it, but continued perfecting it, all its features were fine.

And the blood splatters up the walls etc when using a knife in someone or screw driver was write realistic. The varying wire kills too based on how long y hold RT, not just a invisible wire and 1 kill.

mikom
31st Jan 2014, 18:28
Blood money set up such a good base, not only gameplaywise but with the story too. It's a shame it took such a wrong turn.

mcescher1
4th Feb 2014, 23:57
Blood money set up such a good base, not only gameplaywise but with the story too. It's a shame it took such a wrong turn.

Agree 100 percent...

let's see Blood Money 2... ON PS4!! annndd xbox... i guess ... or just ps4... and PC

annddd probably just chop Absolution up as a loss... and move on

Dstyles75
28th Feb 2014, 17:15
Bump

agent047
28th Feb 2014, 17:31

-It had weapon mods
-It had in game saves
-It had newspapers
-It had syringes
-It had accidents
-It had maps
-It had Blood Splatter and Blood Trails
-It had Diana
-It had Jesper Kyd
-It had David Bateson
-IT HAD REPLAY VALUE!!!
-You could close doors
-You could poison people

-it had picklock
-it had look through the keyhole

I agree:thumb:

Itsrob
28th Feb 2014, 21:39
Completely agreed. Everything about blood money was awesome. If they take aspects from Absolution (game engine, graphics, better controls) and applied it to the game design of blood money it would be amazing. Oh, and the old disguise system was also amazing on BM. I really hope they drop the restrictive disguise system of absolution for the old one.

Derangedxzombie
4th Apr 2014, 12:06
I agree! Absolution was a arcade mess for kids with big onscreen button prompts and horrible intrusive UI and score board, blood money was perfect, just make the game with all bloodmoney features! Simple

kewlak
13th Apr 2014, 13:33
I agree with You all. Hope IOI will agree as well.

Dstyles75
6th Jul 2014, 17:30
Apparently its time for a bump.

S3R6i0
6th Jul 2014, 19:54
Completely agreed. Everything about blood money was awesome. If they take aspects from Absolution (game engine, graphics, better controls) and applied it to the game design of blood money it would be amazing. Oh, and the old disguise system was also amazing on BM. I really hope they drop the restrictive disguise system of absolution for the old one.

I think the disguise system in Blood Money was too lenient.

Silent Assassin had the best disguise system, though it could still be improved. In SA, if you got close to an NPC they would get suspicious and eventually your cover was blown if you didn't move along. On the other hand, in Hidden Valley, guards would still harass you even if you were disguised from head to toe.

I think in H6 the disguise system should be dynamic and programmed a lot better than it was in Absolution. They should develop several different types of AI instead of one mass AI system. Absolution was a mess.

AdrianShephard
6th Jul 2014, 20:52
I think the disguise system in Blood Money was too lenient.

Silent Assassin had the best disguise system, though it could still be improved. In SA, if you got close to an NPC they would get suspicious and eventually your cover was blown if you didn't move along. On the other hand, in Hidden Valley, guards would still harass you even if you were disguised from head to toe.

I think in H6 the disguise system should be dynamic and programmed a lot better than it was in Absolution. They should develop several different types of AI instead of one mass AI system. Absolution was a mess.

Perfect :thumb:

Hidden Valley was a total screw up on IO's part. That was probably my least favorite mission of any Hitman game.

BridgetFisher
6th Jul 2014, 21:39
I would like a safehouse to pick my outfit, tryit on and try out weapons witha mini shooting range. This I think fans would like for planning out their missions so the player has more control over the game.

S3R6i0
6th Jul 2014, 22:42
Perfect :thumb:

Hidden Valley was a total screw up on IO's part. That was probably my least favorite mission of any Hitman game.

That's the thing, during the underground portion of hidden valley, I expected to be harassed by the guards, but on ground level in the snow it was a bit excessive. That's what I mean by dynamic disguise system. It should be programmed in a way so that the player can use common sense, i.e., if I'm in a shopping mall the security guards won't suspect anything, but if I'm at the Buckingham Palace, guards should be a little more anal, but maybe not every guard, just the 1 or 2 hotshots, and in situations like that the "blend in" feature from Absolution would make more sense.

It really can't be that difficult to program a game like this.

AdrianShephard
7th Jul 2014, 03:10
That's the thing, during the underground portion of hidden valley, I expected to be harassed by the guards, but on ground level in the snow it was a bit excessive. That's what I mean by dynamic disguise system. It should be programmed in a way so that the player can use common sense, i.e., if I'm in a shopping mall the security guards won't suspect anything, but if I'm at the Buckingham Palace, guards should be a little more anal, but maybe not every guard, just the 1 or 2 hotshots, and in situations like that the "blend in" feature from Absolution would make more sense.

It really can't be that difficult to program a game like this.

A dynamic disguise system is exactly what the Hitman series needs.

khouri
8th Jul 2014, 07:06
I created an account, just to agree with this post.

Dstyles75
8th Jul 2014, 19:37
I created an account, just to agree with this post.

Good man! (If you are a man. I couldn't tell by the name. If you're a woman, my apologies for calling you a man.)

Stevo91186
9th Jul 2014, 15:27
Yes on all, dynamic AI and even some perks for more gunfight filled missions for a choice break from all the sneaking around. Everyone has played a mission just to wreck things up with the M4.

AdrianShephard
10th Jul 2014, 00:24
Yes on all, dynamic AI and even some perks for more gunfight filled missions for a choice break from all the sneaking around. Everyone has played a mission just to wreck things up with the M4.

Or the minigun in Hitman: Codename 47. That was the funnest gun to use with all the ragdoll physics. Which reminds me, bring back the crazy physics from the earlier games. Sending someone flying with the Hardballers was so satisfying.

Dstyles75
10th Jul 2014, 23:57

That's fine, but with previous games it was always your choice to turn any mission into a gunfight mission if you wanted too. Just go to your hideout, choose your M4, and F*#k S%*t up! Absolution took all your choices away. That's why I would be real careful about suggesting to IO they should make anything but a previous style hitman game.

Stevo91186
13th Jul 2014, 14:35
That's why I would be real careful about suggesting to IO they should make anything but a previous style hitman game.

I never said that, I WANT previous styles of gameplay. That is the main focus of this forum section!

AdrianShephard
13th Jul 2014, 17:45
I vote for less unnecessary profanity in the dialogue. It seems like when the writer is running out of ideas or knows that the plot is weak, they over sprinkle a bunch of f-words in just for kicks. Now that I think of it, some of the games with the best writing rarely use unwarranted profanity (Deus Ex, Max Payne 1 & 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc.). Games like GTA 5 are just over-the-top; to me at least, it just gets tiring hearing one sentence contain more cusses than actual substance words. Absolution was another game that over did the profanity, somewhat shockingly seeing as I can't remember the previous Hitman games containing much if any.

LeMoN_LiMe
13th Jul 2014, 19:10
I agree with everything.

While I don't dislike Absolution, all these things were missed.

And stop holding our freaking hands. THIS IS HITMAN

kewlak
13th Jul 2014, 19:39
I vote for less unnecessary profanity in the dialogue. It seems like when the writer is running out of ideas or knows that the plot is weak, they over sprinkle a bunch of f-words in just for kicks. Now that I think of it, some of the games with the best writing rarely use unwarranted profanity (Deus Ex, Max Payne 1 & 2, Red Dead Redemption, etc.). Games like GTA 5 are just over-the-top; to me at least, it just gets tiring hearing one sentence contain more cusses than actual substance words. Absolution was another game that over did the profanity, somewhat shockingly seeing as I can't remember the previous Hitman games containing much if any.
I agree with you completely. Somehow scriptwriters think cursing = badass plot. Funny thing, but i can't see badass plot in GTA4 (more like ridiculous), or in Absolution.

Dstyles75
2nd Sep 2014, 19:09
Anyone can feel free to add if I left anything out. I will edit my original post if you mention something I left out.

pedigree22
16th Nov 2014, 18:33
I want Eidos to make hitman 6 with blood money feeling

BUT WITH NEW SYSTEM LIKE:

Sniper Spot- 47 rarely use his sniper because of lack of spot to snipe. I mean every mission or some mission at least have different building as sniper spot

contract's handgun style- I hope they will use the style of agent 47 From Contracts while using handgun.

Garrote Control- The garrote control should be LMB, like in gun. but you have to aim at target to garrote them.

Interact- They should use only "E" button for Interaction, like in blood money. too much control button is so annoying

Knife- Like a silverballers, 47 should always bring knife as default weapon.

Aiming- I hope they should not put back the aiming system from absolution which is when you aim, it will zoom too much."except for sniper of course""

Height- NPC should have different height, is it sound stupid? then if ignore this hehe. as far as I know 47 is 6 Feet above.

47's camera angle- In absolution, the camera angle is above the butt of 47, They should show the whole body of agent 47, or at least at knee.

47 suit with earpiece and gloves in every mission

animation- Put back the animationwhen putting a silencer, or getting the gun from suit.

Blood- I saw in blood money, some NPC following a blood and then found a dead body in a room.

Dumping- I hope no more Homo dumping like in absolution where when you dump a two guy in a closet, the result is like they're having sex , That's homo.

Money- 47 should able to get money from mission, example, you have an objective to assasinate a drug dealer carrying a case of money, then 47 should able to get those money.

Hideout- Yeah no need to explain .
sorry for bad english anyway.