PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Request

siyo
25th Jan 2014, 10:41
The ability to pick up knives/cleavers and such and imbed them silently in a target's skull and (depending on item/costume combo and line of sight) avoid suspicion, was an awesome addition in the Hitman games, and one I highly valued. But there was never an option to carry a few throwing knives with you INTO the mission.
Honestly, I feel like this wou;d be a huge asset to players who prefer total silence and stealth from a short to medium range from the target. Just something for consideration.
Anyone agree with me?

S3R6i0
25th Jan 2014, 12:15
The ability to pick up knives/cleavers and such and imbed them silently in a target's skull and (depending on item/costume combo and line of sight) avoid suspicion, was an awesome addition in the Hitman games, and one I highly valued. But there was never an option to carry a few throwing knives with you INTO the mission.
Honestly, I feel like this wou;d be a huge asset to players who prefer total silence and stealth from a short to medium range from the target. Just something for consideration.
Anyone agree with me?

Throwing knife was available in Absolution, and a personal favorite of mine. Also, I miss the meat hook from Contracts. 47 buries it into victim's eye socket from behind and lifts him with it.

siyo
25th Jan 2014, 12:50
Throwing knife was available in Absolution, and a personal favorite of mine. Also, I miss the meat hook from Contracts. 47 buries it into victim's eye socket from behind and lifts him with it.

Only in the form of found knives like the kitchen knife, agency tonto or cleaver. I mean something that 47 keeps on his person like the fiber wire.

S3R6i0
25th Jan 2014, 20:49
Only in the form of found knives like the kitchen knife, agency tonto or cleaver. I mean something that 47 keeps on his person like the fiber wire.

That would be too much like Assassins Creed. Why would a hit man carry around a bunch of throwing knives with him in the 21st century when he has a silenced handgun with bullet cartridges. No, bad idea.

Nate021388
25th Jan 2014, 20:56
That would be too much like Assassins Creed. Why would a hit man carry around a bunch of throwing knives with him in the 21st century when he has a silenced handgun with bullet cartridges. No, bad idea.

I agree

Derangedxzombie
26th Jan 2014, 13:40
Include a powerful gnarly magnum and desert eagle!
Bring back the WA2000 sniper and case.
And customizable selection of different gun types like bloodmoney (ballers, submachine gun, heavy machinegun, shotgun etc.

Maybe personalised close quarters weapons.