PDA

View Full Version : we miss newspapers

cavid
24th Jan 2014, 16:14
Will the newspapers after all missions in the new Hitman as in Hitman Blood Money?

radioteque
24th Jan 2014, 21:23
As long as each newspaper is different, that would be cool. Changing it so 47 is reading an online paper or seeing something on the news would be crazy, too.

Buscar88
25th Jan 2014, 00:25
Man, I loved the newspapers! It was a very creative way to sum up the missions.

Only when I played Bloodmoney the second time, I realized that some of the advertisings revealed places of further missions. You did a great job there IO.;)

Maybe there is a chance to see them in Hitman 6 again. Would be awsome.:)

Baloota
25th Jan 2014, 05:27
I loved the newspaper. I hope they bring it back.

Derangedxzombie
26th Jan 2014, 13:42
Yes! It was quite disappointing they were gone from Absolution and instead we got the stat/points screen. Please bring them back! Were very creative and made it enjoyable finishing missions.

26th Jan 2014, 22:19
The only thing I hated about that news paper is when it would say something like "Police don't care about security guards" basically saying that its ok that I killed them.:mad2: Extremely Annoying

PersonalTrainerUK
29th Jan 2014, 17:03
The newspapers in Blood Money were brilliant. I for one hope they make a return.

mikom
31st Jan 2014, 16:46
They were a great realistic way of summing up how you did on the mission. I really didnt like how Absolution turned away from the realism and minimal hud of the games before.

MrAtmea
31st Jan 2014, 18:49
Always loved the newspapers, hope they make a return.

mikom
1st Feb 2014, 19:59
Something else that should be remedied with the newspapers is that in Blood Money even if you executed a hit with only accidents, the paper still said an assassin had been there. When you make a death look like an accident the newspapers should report it as such. If you leave something in the level, like your suit or you sedate someone, the newspaper can reference that and report it as weird but unrelated.

BridgetFisher
3rd Feb 2014, 18:38
Id like this, it could work as a laptop in the safehouse, mayeb it could check a news website like CNN.com or something and there is anderson cooper talking about it, or just a still image with text, that would be pretty awesome. or wolf blitzer that be so EPIC!!!!! every other game would bow down to a game with wolf blitzer or Geraldo rivera, or Anderson cooper.

mikom
3rd Feb 2014, 18:42
I dont think real life newscasters will lend their faces to a Hitman gane, and I dont really find any real upside to having them in it either. I rather have an updated version of what we had in BM with articles, ads around it that referenced upcoming missions or other events and people in the Hitman universe.

BridgetFisher
3rd Feb 2014, 18:46
I dont think real life newscasters will lend their faces to a Hitman gane, and I dont really find any real upside to having them in it either. I rather have an updated version of what we had in BM with articles, ads around it that referenced upcoming missions or other events and people in the Hitman universe.

I suggested the newscasters to update the idea while keeping the idea there since noone reads newspapers anymore... ive never seen someone reading one, I live in a city.

mikom
3rd Feb 2014, 18:47
People read newsarticles on the web.

mcescher1
4th Feb 2014, 23:04
omg i loved the newspapers!!!

i would always read them... to see how i did... my kill counts and the unique ways that they described the skills...

it seemed like the articles were always different no matter how many times i played the level...

the accuracy came into play and the witnesses...

i always liked checking the paper to see if i was 'discovered' at all.. i was always impressed with myself when the papers were way off... made me laugh :D