PDA

View Full Version : Blog Post (16.1.14): An Open Letter to All Hitman Fans

Travis_IO
16th Jan 2014, 13:02
Hello!

On behalf of the entire team at Io-Interactive, I wanted to share with you an open letter that was posted on Hitman.com (http://www.hitman.com) today.

You can read it in full here: http://hitman.com/open-letter-to-hitman-fans/

We are very excited to share more very soon, so let us know what you think.

wdogify
16th Jan 2014, 13:45
Reactions i've seen on internet are extremly positive. Glad that you've learn about flaws from hitman absolution and that you are inspired by previous hitman (BM, Contracts,...)

When will we see concept art, pictures, ... from the game?

SonOfSparda
16th Jan 2014, 14:24
In case you want to post it here officially, feel free to delete it, I just have to share this, because it's awesome that you really care about your fans and accept your mistakes in H:A. I hope you'll find good way to tweak diguises.

So again thank you IO & Square Enix, I have been with you for more than a decade (Hitman 2 was my 1st game on my new pc!)

I just hope my current PC will be able to handle that game because it sounds awesome, and I can't wait for E3.

P.S.: Please keep 47's slow walk animation from Hitman Absolution, that was one hell of and epic stuff!

Now, Welcome aboard the hype train :worship:

Dear Hitman fans,

We wanted to share this open letter with all of you out there eagerly awaiting more news about what’s happening next in the franchise.

At Io-Interactive right now, we are building the next AAA Hitman game for PC and next-gen consoles. It has our total focus and we wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about it.

In the next game you will experience a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career – the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, with the support of his long-term handler Diana Burnwood and the whole of the ICA.

The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves.

Contracts Mode is back – you will be able to create and build challenges by experimenting with the large levels and possibilities within them. And of course, you can share them with the world and challenge your friends or foes to complete your hits. Your rules, your Contracts.

You will also be glad to hear that we have removed 47’s magic pockets. We believe that’s all we need to say about that subject.

As we get further into 2014, we will reveal more and get into much closer contact with all of you. There are so many things we have planned and we are extremely excited for the future of Hitman.

Thank you all for your dedication. We will share much, much more in the coming months.

The Io-Interactive Team
@IOInteractive

:worship: :worship: :worship:
Source: http://hitman.com/open-letter-to-hitman-fans/

Baloota
16th Jan 2014, 14:40
I liked Absolution but not that much. I was worried about Hitman 6 but now after this awesome letter. I'm very excited.
I think it's time to buy next gen.

I have been with you for more than a decade (Hitman 2 was my 1st game on my new pc!)
Silent Assassin was my first game also.
IO Interactive please make something that i can play for years just like Blood Money, I'm still Playing it until now and the collection made it even better.
Is my English good ? :D lool

sanriela
16th Jan 2014, 14:50
For me there is not Hitman without David Bateson. Please bring it back.

Verdict
16th Jan 2014, 15:06
One thing I've always missed in the Hitman series (which is great, especially BloodMoney),
is the ability to frame a murder on someone else (someone obvious or someone who's mentally ill). Of course, turning your murder into an accident is cool, but making sure someone else gets blame for it is even better :D Having a suitcase full of CSI-related materials to copy-paste someones fingerprints, leaving bloodstains on someone else's clothes etc. What would be better? :D

krtek34
16th Jan 2014, 15:07
Lets hope that you really learned from Absolution and fans reactions to Instinct and the whole game so that the next game will be just like the first four.

KleanZlate
16th Jan 2014, 15:09
Just the fact that they're going back in the story line and sending 47 across the globe again is very, very good news! No checkpoints and no magic pockets! Hope this all comes true although only time will tell.

Driber
16th Jan 2014, 16:04
*merged duplicate threads*

Shaikh
16th Jan 2014, 16:06
Can't bloody wait for the CGI trailer from the Visual Works at E3 2014. And also the first gameplay with screens. :D

#Hitman (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/hitman)
#Agent47 (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/agent47)
#TheSilentAssassin (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/thesilentassassin)
#TheReturnOfHitman (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/thereturnofhitman)
#IOInteractive (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/iointeractive)
#E32014 (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/e32014)

Soleil
16th Jan 2014, 16:24
My thoughts regarding the letter:

"globetrotting Agent 47" .... YES!
"stalking his prey across the world" .... YES!
"with the support of his long-term handler Diana" ... YES!
"concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy" .... YES!
"drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money" .... and another: YES!
"an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels" ... YES YES YES!!!
"we have removed 47’s magic pockets"... OMFG YES!

In the case i wasn't clear about something: i'm absolutely stunned right now, this sounds just... thrilling... if this game really comes with those features, i'm in! :D At this point big thanks to IOI, who clearly react to the core fans' critics on Absolution!

Korun
16th Jan 2014, 16:58
There won't be a story =(?

kermy
16th Jan 2014, 19:11
I struggle to play Absolution still due to its linear game play, although I admit I love the visuals, the range of characters(could be larger), the new range of distractions/decoys and the mechanics feel great. Even some of the maps where good in Absolution.

You promised a living world, this felt limited by not being able to do simple tasks such as engage with people or more objects.

Levels/maps/missions need to be more dynamic and individualised for each setting. The strip club on Absolution could be so much better, many small maps.

The most annoying feature apart was the lack of carrying over weapons, pre mission weapon select and collecting a huge range of weapons including melee weapons in Hitman's shed/locker.

Sniper Challenge was really fun and contained lots of interesting bonuses, Absolution felt like a completely less rewarding game.

As much as I want to love Absolution, it is disappointing. Online play if you can call it that gets boring quick.

'Core' and 'experiment' are two of the keywords, but don't disregard some of the great work done on Absolution.

ps. don't split missions into levels/sections - this is last generation.

SonOfSparda
16th Jan 2014, 20:22
Have you played hitman 1,2,3,4? All of them have background story, yes its not cinematic and stuff but it is interesting, maybe they ill mix it with absolution like story with conspiracy, who knows.

kermy
16th Jan 2014, 21:28
Have you played hitman 1,2,3,4?

Every single Hitman to be released on PC.

I remember people chose either Hitman Codename 47 or project IGI. Most of you will not remember this :P

kennj4
16th Jan 2014, 23:23
You will also be glad to hear that we have removed 47’s magic pockets. We believe that’s all we need to say about that subject.

I guess that means no more "Out for a run.. Are we?" with a sniper rifle shoved down 47's pants running past 5 cops...
I'm hoping that means the classic ICA briefcase will be back.

In the next game you will experience a globetrotting Agent 47 at the prime of his career – the apex predator stalking his prey across the world, with the support of his long-term handler Diana Burnwood and the whole of the ICA.

This is great news. It makes the missions so much more interesting IMO being in one part of the world then tracking down your next target in another land and culture.
Hopefully this also means an end to Victoria, and 47 goes back to his cold, psychotic, void of feelings ways..

MrAtmea
17th Jan 2014, 00:02

I remember people chose either Hitman Codename 47 or project IGI. Most of you will not remember this :P

The Original Assassin is coming back! Great news!

I played both, but 47 was always my favorite! :p

danthetaliban
17th Jan 2014, 00:10
Time....

https://photos-6.dropbox.com/t/0/AAB-1iwhcto6pj_Z7TvObVIvw5dDg5NUpbTe1vHjjUwb2A/12/19116546/png/1024x768/3/1389924000/0/2/Screenshot%202014-01-17%2000.05.35.png/E_lHx4tETcLsWw1oAR5-BASEI-IVXKdPN-eucKocuds

...to dig up the past

hititman
17th Jan 2014, 02:18
Finally some video game Company that listens to its Fans.

This sounds Great.

No Magic Pockets, No Instinct, Open (Huge;)) Sandbox Levels, The old Hitman and hopefully the option to chose and maybe modify the weapons before you enter the level.

I will buy 10 copies for PS4 and Xbox One each if it's like Hitman 1 and 2 with mind blowing graphics.

And please bring back the Sniper Mode with more Levels. Was awesome before I had to suffer under Absolution.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

S3R6i0
17th Jan 2014, 04:08
After playing $hitty game after $hitty game all of last year (GTA V was very disappointing) it's good to hear that 47's coming back in class.

Blood Money's gameplay + Absolution's graphics = orgasm overload!

Absolution was the worst IMO, but please keep a few things from it like:

(1) Bullet-time (with option to remove for the purists). I suck with analog sticks and besides which, Hitman is a puzzle game, not a shooter, plus pulling the mozambique drill on enemies all on the down low is SICK!

(2) The Gamma Contrast. You know those ultra bright curtains of light that decorated some of the levels in Absolution. Those were SICK certified, as well.

Other than that, bring back the old school. I think Blood Money had the most diversity when it came to levels and locales. And bring back the 7 game saves. I'm a little worried about this "check-point free" business.

Shaikh
17th Jan 2014, 05:22

Ah Project IGI. Such an amazing game. My amazing childhood because of that game. :) Its so sad that the developer is no more and we never got a 3rd game from Eidos/Codemasters. :(

Deuss_LV
17th Jan 2014, 09:55

"drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money" .... and another: YES!
"an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels" ... YES YES YES!!!

In the case i wasn't clear about something: i'm absolutely stunned right now, this sounds just... thrilling... if this game really comes with those features, i'm in! :D At this point big thanks to IOI, who clearly react to the core fans' critics on Absolution!

Well said, I agree.
But You and everybody forgets one very important part of Hitman series, that was not in Absolution. Jesper Kyd. I really missed his music in Absolution. I played Borderlands 2 and his music as always is spot on.
IOI, I hope you read this.

jhoan17
17th Jan 2014, 15:27
POR FAVOR DEBERIAN SEGUIR LA SAGA DE PELICULAS TAMBIEN PA PRIMERA PARTE ME ENCANTO Y ME GUSTARIA Q HUBIERAN MAS PELICULAS SOBRE EL AGENTE 47 SERIA ESTUPENDO, ASOMBROSO..
GRACIAS

PSDT: HITMAN LO MEJOR : La adoración: : La adoración: : La adoración:

: La adoración: : La adoración:

u2tall
18th Jan 2014, 05:25
I'm so happy to hear the Hitman will be back! I can't wait to play it, I know IO will do a great job

Soleil
18th Jan 2014, 13:47
Well said, I agree.
But You and everybody forgets one very important part of Hitman series, that was not in Absolution. Jesper Kyd. I really missed his music in Absolution. I played Borderlands 2 and his music as always is spot on.
IOI, I hope you read this.

You are right, and that aspect is already discussed in that thread: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=140989

Scotty7491
20th Jan 2014, 04:14
The only thing I want for this series is to bring back the weapon customization back

petersjov
20th Jan 2014, 17:16
A few words from the master him self - just go make the game YOU wanna make, i loved the last one - great stealth, and super awesome action, som of the best shooting in the game industri

Korun
22nd Jan 2014, 07:50
A few words from the master him self - just go make the game YOU wanna make, i loved the last one - great stealth, and super awesome action, som of the best shooting in the game industri

I agree!!

I love Hitman:Absolution so much!

BL47E
25th Jan 2014, 07:34
Hi guys, my missus bought me Absolution for Xbox 360 for my birthday when it came out, well i was NAGGING her to get it for me! I'm MASSIVE Hitman fan, and I completed the game pretty much in one sitting. LOVED the story of Absolution, and after reading "Enemy within" book, started it allover again from the "Codename 47" game *thanks to Steam* 80% off bundle!

Anyway... when I refresh my memory of the Bald-man's adventures, I will post a list on what I would want for the new game, if you agree with me, please help out with suggestions!

Thanks...

http://arttea.ucoz.ru/pix/hitman.jpg

...afterall that's what I do.

BL47E
25th Jan 2014, 07:40
Finally some video game Company that listens to its Fans.

This sounds Great.

No Magic Pockets, No Instinct, Open (Huge;)) Sandbox Levels, The old Hitman and hopefully the option to chose and maybe modify the weapons before you enter the level.

I will buy 10 copies for PS4 and Xbox One each if it's like Hitman 1 and 2 with mind blowing graphics.

And please bring back the Sniper Mode with more Levels. Was awesome before I had to suffer under Absolution.

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Dude, nowdays i think its all about, storyline, and making the game less repetative as possible! When I played Absolution, I couldn't wait for the next cinematic!

S3R6i0
25th Jan 2014, 09:09
Dude, nowdays i think its all about, storyline, and making the game less repetative as possible! When I played Absolution, I couldn't wait for the next cinematic!

Change is one thing, stripping a game of most of it's key features down to a simple, linear action game and presenting it as Hitman is something else entirely. I agree with you that Absolution had a good story, in terms of plot, characters and voice acting, the best in any Hitman game. But the thing about Hitman is it's a product that hasn't yet reached it's peak and is still far from stale. To abandon all progress it's made at this point and heading into an entirely different direction is just lunacy. The checkpoint system was heavily flawed as enemies kept respawning. I, like so many others, bought Absolution because I wanted a Hitman game. If I wanted a linear action/adventure I would've bought Uncharted. If I wanted an open world free-for-all I would've bought Grand Theft Auto. There's a reason for buying a Hitman game and what I got instead was ridiculous.

AdrianShephard
26th Jan 2014, 05:06
Please don't limit yourselves to the last gen hardware. To deliver the full Hitman fantasy, you're going to need some good hardware, and in my opinion, last gen will not cut it. Hell, make the game come on 2 discs if need be; just blow my mind like GTA V did (in terms of size) :)

BL47E
28th Jan 2014, 23:22
ye,well im weeellll.excited bout new hitman,and i recon they wont dissapoint us lot.

mikom
1st Feb 2014, 08:44
I agree with S3R6i0. IO should continue working with what set Hitman apart from other games, not trying to make it more like other games.

50.cal
5th Feb 2014, 13:45
I agree with S3R6i0. IO should continue working with what set Hitman apart from other games, not trying to make it more like other games.

And for that matter it should be like Blood Money was.

- Weapon customization/upgrades/gadgets

- Notoriety/bribes

- Unethical cold blood killer (you know..not the nice guy)

- More twisted mind characters

- Music and sound ambiance

Really Blood Money was such a piece of art in the video game industry...I could only dream to have some of the same stuff with today's PC tech.

mikom
5th Feb 2014, 14:06
Don't forget weapon loadouts before missions-

50.cal
5th Feb 2014, 14:14
Don't forget weapon loadouts before missions-

Oh yes obviously! That's what I meant.
But I trust/hope they know what we are talking about.
All the good stuff.
-ICA case
-Sedative
-Poison
-Mission briefing with weapon customization.
-etc

cleweared
5th Feb 2014, 17:59
And blood stains on the wall/floor when you shot a target...

mikom
5th Feb 2014, 18:02
I think most of us want all that blood money had but expanded upon.

robotx17
21st Feb 2014, 11:02
At Io-Interactive right now, we are building the next AAA Hitman game for PC and next-gen consoles. It has our total focus and we wanted to take a moment to tell you a few things about it.

The game concentrates on the core Hitman fantasy of using a wide range of tools to take out a diverse group of targets across expansive, exotic locations around the world. We are building this game on the backbone of the Glacier 2 engine, using the best parts and what we have learnt through Hitman: Absolution and drawing inspiration from past titles like Contracts and Blood Money to fulfil the core Hitman fantasy. That means we’re packing in an extreme level of detail on the largest levels we have ever built for a Hitman game. We’ve adopted an open, non-linear level design approach to the game, ensuring the game will play out across huge, checkpoint-free, sandbox levels. Our aim is to create living, breathing and believable levels which will allow gamers to play around with the AI to create those unique moments every fan of the Hitman franchise loves.

Contracts Mode is back – you will be able to create and build challenges by experimenting with the large levels and possibilities within them. And of course, you can share them with the world and challenge your friends or foes to complete your hits. Your rules, your Contracts.

CAn't wait to play the game!

ColdHeartedHero
28th Feb 2014, 00:04
i personally loved Absolution. but it was a very short game and i felt it to be too easy. but the gameplay was stellar and the storyline was great. i wouldn't complain if they made the next hitman a lot like Absolution

Dstyles75
28th Feb 2014, 17:12
i wouldn't complain if they made the next hitman a lot like Absolution

I would

mcescher1
28th Feb 2014, 18:13
i wouldn't complain if they made the next hitman a lot like Absolution

I would

i would most definitely complain... or just give up on the hitman franchise forever :'(

Itsrob
28th Feb 2014, 21:35
i would most definitely complain... or just give up on the hitman franchise forever :'(

Pretty much. I'm hoping that Absolution was just an experiment (that failed) and that they're going to go back to the old level design\gameplay formula. I very much wanted to love Absolution because the series is very dear to me, but it just went against all of the fundamentals of the previous game and I was let down considerably.

On another note, it'd be nice if we got another post like this from the devs with little details about the next game (disguise system, voice actors, if jesper kyd is coming back etc)

mcescher1
1st Mar 2014, 05:58
i think we are in the same boat 'itsrob'

im hoping for a little news soon too

although im sure it will be awhiiile until the game comes out

i wasted over a year waiting for 'Absolution' because i thought it would be out.. then it didn't come out.. then i thought.. maybe another month or two.. then 3 .. and so on

ended up being a year and a month by the time it came out from when i thought it would

then we were blessed with "Absolution"

the first bit of news was good... i hope the next bit continues on the right path :D

agent047
1st Mar 2014, 22:09

I BOUGHT THIEF TO BE GRATEFUL :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

mcescher1
2nd Mar 2014, 00:13
not me.. .the thief reviews on youtube seem to be preeettyyyy bad

hoping they take some drastic measures :/

my optimism for the next Hitman is declining :'(

AdrianShephard
2nd Mar 2014, 01:18

I honestly don't think IO can screw up Hitman 6 if they just stick to what worked in the previous games.

All they need to do is incorporate the awesome mission locales of Hitman 1/2 with the atmosphere of Hitman: Contracts and the soundtrack of Hitman 2 along with the gameplay mechanics of Blood Money and BOOM, you have the best Hitman game anyone could ask for.

agent047
2nd Mar 2014, 01:50

How can your optimism decline??!!!

From absolution release date till january14 was pretty sure there will not be another hitman chapter (or at least for another six years)

Now they :Dtold us they are developing a new hitman, with sandbox nonlinear level and i m ENTUSIASTIC

mcescher1
2nd Mar 2014, 02:01
i just don't want to be let down like the last time..

im hopeful the next game will be amazing...

but i'm not going to be expecting a great game... theres a lot that needs to be done and im just not sure if it will happen, i hope it does - I guess we will find out

CyberP
15th Mar 2014, 17:01
With this announcement you have my attention, IO, but I naturally remain sceptical after the last instalment.

CarolG
22nd Mar 2014, 08:37
Holy shi... I CAN'T WAAAIT FOR THIS GAME :D
I'm wondering if it will have a prelude book (like damnation). Please, let me know.

shwanedangles
16th Apr 2014, 22:27
Im glad you brought up jesper kyd..his music was perfect a dark but sometimes light intense feel very different..I do think ave maria works perfect with hitman though

HyruleSpy
9th May 2014, 17:24
One thing I've always missed in the Hitman series (which is great, especially BloodMoney),
is the ability to frame a murder on someone else (someone obvious or someone who's mentally ill). Of course, turning your murder into an accident is cool, but making sure someone else gets blame for it is even better :D Having a suitcase full of CSI-related materials to copy-paste someones fingerprints, leaving bloodstains on someone else's clothes etc. What would be better? :D

How did you do that in Blood Money?

Puds1970
11th May 2014, 08:59
I'm really hoping for more use of the sniper rifle. With more vantage points.
Also hoping for you having to work out how to kill your main characters. With less cutscenes.
One more thing. Please more Traditions of the trade, Curtains Down and less operation Sledgehammer. We don't want inevitable combat forcing down our throats. If you do get on Call of Duty.
All sounds promising though.

Cyprez
12th May 2014, 21:15
I have not yet played Absolution.

After watching videos on Youtube I was turned off. The game looked way to streamlined and accessible. If the game is designed for that in the beginning it doesn't matter what's done in Purist Mode, because the core gamedesign is still there, with levels that are on rails and adapted for the checkpoints system, and the map was removed and replaced with x-ray vision, and so forth. Then I have to say that very scripted games have very limited replay-value because once you've played it one time you know how it goes the next time. For a game like Hitman that offers no multiplayer there isn't really any replay-value at all once you've played been riding your cart on the rails through all levels.

What I value most in Hitman is the freedom to solve the missions any way I want without being forced down a certain path with the doors locked behind me. I still find new ways to complete my objectives in Blood Money and Hitman 2.

S3R6i0
12th May 2014, 21:27
I have not yet played Absolution.

After watching videos on Youtube I was turned off. The game looked way to streamlined and accessible. If the game is designed for that in the beginning it doesn't matter what's done in Purist Mode, because the core gamedesign is still there, with levels that are on rails and adapted for the checkpoints system, and the map was removed and replaced with x-ray vision, and so forth. Then I have to say that very scripted games have very limited replay-value because once you've played it one time you know how it goes the next time. For a game like Hitman that offers no multiplayer there isn't really any replay-value at all once you've played been riding your cart on the rails through all levels.

What I value most in Hitman is the freedom to solve the missions any way I want without being forced down a certain path with the doors locked behind me. I still find new ways to complete my objectives in Blood Money and Hitman 2.

Absolution isn't actually a bad game, it's just a very unworthy successor to previous titles. It's a game good enough to play through once to kill time. It has a sort of cat-and-mouse theme to it (you're the mouse) and the story has some pretty decent characters and dialogue. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, IT IS STREAMLINED, but as a different take on the bald assassin you'll at least enjoy it for as long as it takes to beat it once. I'm playing it now for a third time, but a Hitman game it is not.

Cyprez
13th May 2014, 08:48
Absolution isn't actually a bad game, it's just a very unworthy successor to previous titles. It's a game good enough to play through once to kill time. It has a sort of cat-and-mouse theme to it (you're the mouse) and the story has some pretty decent characters and dialogue. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, IT IS STREAMLINED, but as a different take on the bald assassin you'll at least enjoy it for as long as it takes to beat it once. I'm playing it now for a third time, but a Hitman game it is not.

Of course, the game itself is not bad. The fact is that I am biased. If a game is called ''Hitman'' and it doesn't live up to my expectations of a Hitman game I don't but the game even though I think it looks fun.

But to be honest I do not actually play many of the ''moderns titles'' today and I do not consider them to be fun. I simply don't find them entertaining anymore. Without trying to sound arrogant, they are simply to easy and the skillgap is compressed. If there is no trial and error then I lose interest very quickly. Some games give me the impression that I'm not even playing them. Its almost like if the game play by itself. Then the majority of all games today look and play very much the same.

SancLunatic
2nd Jun 2014, 22:38
I dont want to feel like I did in Hitman Absolution. There were some great levels in that game like the cornfield, the main street of downtown Hope, and Chinatown. But all I could feel was that these levels would have been so much more fun to play in Blood Money the way the maps are laid out there. I still play Blood Money to this day.

watchmen
1st Oct 2014, 16:59
I happy that they went back to hitman's roots but it would be cool to have some kind of boss who is a little more complex to kill rather than shooting them in the head or any other way you would kill target please don't have a boss or bosses who like the "nuns" in absolution

IIIGHOSTIII
31st Oct 2014, 18:27
I must admit, I loved absolution I thought it was absolutely fantastic and I am in no way saying it was as good as Blood Money but I think what my line of thinking was, was that it was a kind of 'tester' for Hitman 6. I feel this because they showed to us a new way for 47 to traverse the environment, new abilities he could utilise to kill etc. all of which they tested before they adapted them for Hitman 6. I feel they knew the segmented level system would not be a fan favourite and thus really made this game about what 47 can do and from this we can take solace in the fact that Hitman 6 will be everything we loved in Absolution and more.

pedigree22
16th Nov 2014, 18:53
Hahaha YES YES YES YES

EpicSides
31st May 2015, 23:12
Thank you so much for caring about the fans. Can't wait to see what's coming next!!
http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=156173&p=2128402

Krockus
18th Jun 2015, 12:14

Off you go to tom clancy and such, there are plenty of craulers.

HolographicLotus
4th Jul 2015, 03:28
It's important to ensure i/o Interactive listens to the fans, we all need to sculpt this franchise together from here on out.

JointKnight
5th Jul 2015, 14:38
You are right.But should be taken into account that its a closed Alpha version,and i guess for control panel is not bad.Althourg it has a lot of gameplay errors textures and very lag.But the worst would be that for me and many pc players its that we want be allowes to play whith heyboards ans mouse,and be able to map the keyboard to our taste.No need to play with a gamepad.