PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Advice Needed

Meriatressia
26th Dec 2013, 22:00
I am trying to do some trophies on PS3.

I tried the Pacifist trophy once. And it did'nt trigger. I think a a crazy augmented person was accidentally killed by landmines when I was leaving the submarine bay were Sarif and his group were hiding.

Or someone fell headfirst and sank into a sewer in hengsha.
What do I need to do, or not do, to get this horrible trophy.

I read don't use the tranquilizer rifle or peps. Check every knocked out person.

Anything else I can do or should'nt? I really need help with this.
Not killing is not in my nature in video games.

I will be really angry if the stupid Ai is going to cause the failure. Some enemies accidentally killed themselves in it.
I am trying again. Without fighting too much.

I also need help on the horrible Foxiest Of The Foxhounds trophy.

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?????!!!!!

What alarms does it mean? All alarms? Hacking alarms? Soldier alarms?
All alarms?

How do I do that?
Save before every single camera, hacking, soldier?!

That trophy and the Pacifist one is evil!

Any other trophies that are hard I should know about?

Shralla
26th Dec 2013, 22:10
What alarms does it mean? All alarms? Hacking alarms? Soldier alarms?
All alarms?

Yes, all alarms.

How do I do that?
Save before every single camera, hacking, soldier?!

You could become good at the game. But aside from that, save-scumming is likely the easiest way to do it.

CyberP
26th Dec 2013, 22:39
Easiest way is to unlock cloak early, then do an invisible sprint through the game. Cloak first, then battery regen speed, then the running related augs (not silent running, it's not necessary, but run speed and duration).
Just run straight to the objectives. Bosses can be beaten with no augs and no inventory (when you enter the room), so you don't need to worry about them, and you can save scum and put the game on easy just in case. Malik does not need to be rescued. Just run from point A to Point B the whole time, hiding in safe spots whilst invisibility recharges. Abuse third person cover in the recharge period.

Keep in mind that it is just a virtual trophy though, it has no real meaning or purpose, and is encouraging you to do silly things just to earn it.
Back in my day trophies/challenges or whatever rewarded you with in-game content :/ Oh, and there was no regenerating invisibility :rolleyes: