PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC Wii U version info

Grasser
1st Nov 2013, 08:21
Hi all,

I had pre-ordered the Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC Xbox 360 version, unfortunately it seems after all the trouble I've seen here with that version of the game I now regret pre-ordering it, but I still wanna see the Directors cut though, as I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Should I trade my copy for the Wii U version?
Anyone here who has the Wii U version, does it have any of the problems that the Xbox360, PS3 and PC versions have?
Thanks all!

Grasser
2nd Nov 2013, 01:21
I'm Guessing noone here has the Wii U copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution DC.
The problem I have is, in Australia, the retail stores are only selling the Wii U copy of DXH Directors cut,
so I had to import my xbox360 copy, which I'm now regretting even more so after todays post of answers from devs.
Anyway, I might have to chance it, and trade it anyway, lol.
I know people on here have the PS3 copy of the Director's Cut, how bad is that one? and does that version allow install (although PS3 is different from the xbox360, some games install, some run off the blu-ray),
should I grab the PS3 copy instead?

Thanks all.

Striker667
2nd Nov 2013, 04:44
I have the Wii U version. Could you specify the "issues" your inquiring about though? I haven't personally come across anything that stand out as being a problem with the game but I can keep an eye out for what your asking about.

Grasser
2nd Nov 2013, 04:56
I have the Wii U version. Could you specify the "issues" your inquiring about though? I haven't personally come across anything that stand out as being a problem with the game but I can keep an eye out for what your asking about.

I asked about abit more after I posted here, the impression I'm getting for the Wii U version, is it's pretty much the best version, it has none of the issues which are been reported in the technical forum here (yeah there's alot of problems with the PS3, xbox360 and PC, look up the tech forum here to see what i mean).
My only Gripe with it, is no Pro Controller support again, but I think that is a small thing when you get an actual working Port of the game, lol.

Striker667
2nd Nov 2013, 13:49
I asked about abit more after I posted here, the impression I'm getting for the Wii U version, is it's pretty much the best version, it has none of the issues which are been reported in the technical forum here (yeah there's alot of problems with the PS3, xbox360 and PC, look up the tech forum here to see what i mean).
My only Gripe with it, is no Pro Controller support again, but I think that is a small thing when you get an actual working Port of the game, lol.

Just finished this up today. I couldn't imagine playing it without the pad personally.. but they really did a phenomenal job with its implementation.. only thing I'm not that big on, is they put the gun scope on the pad.. but then I hardly used any weapons other then the taser. New game+ is a blast. I don't doubt this is the version to own.