PDA

View Full Version : No Option for Camera Sensitivity in PS3 Director's Cut!?

ILLUMINATION
28th Oct 2013, 01:13
I downloaded the DX:HR DIRECTOR'S CUT from the PlayStation Store.

MY BAD. I made a mistake. The option IS there all along. It's in the MAIN menu BEFORE you load the game. I am just so used to DX:HR having all the options in the pause menu.

As a side note: In the Director's Cut, I'm noticing strange textures, like the floor in apartment buildings is extremely low resolution.
Also, certain sound effects like the Stun-Gun have EXTREMELY low sound quality. When the gun is deployed and folded back up, it seems like the sound file has been compressed too much.

Also, with the Commentary OFF, the commentary Infolink notifications still occur, (But without the option to start the commentary.)

I've compared the 2 versions of the game and the differences are big. Considering the download for the 'Director's Cut' was 17 GIGS, I expected better.

CyberP
28th Oct 2013, 01:17
I downloaded the DX:HR DIRECTOR'S CUT from the PlayStation Store.

There is NO OPTION in the menu for changing the X-Axis and Y-Axis Sensitivity, But there WAS the option in the original version.

Why is this?

No way? HR even with the highest sensitivity wasn't quite there (but satisfactory), but now there is no option?
That would be unplayable for me if it's forced medium/low. High sensitivity is a must, especially for games that require lots of precise interaction with little objects.

ILLUMINATION
28th Oct 2013, 01:37
No way? HR even with the highest sensitivity wasn't quite there (but satisfactory), but now there is no option?
That would be unplayable for me if it's forced medium/low. High sensitivity is a must, especially for games that require lots of precise interaction with little objects.

I made a mistake. The option IS there all along. It's in the MAIN menu BEFORE you load the game. I am just so used to DX:HR having all the options in the pause menu.

But the graphic and sound problems still stand.

CyberP
28th Oct 2013, 01:58
I made a mistake.

No worries, had a stupid moment myself earlier. Happens to even the greatest of minds sometimes ;)