PDA

View Full Version : Video Message from Elias Toufexis 27/10/13

JCpies
27th Oct 2013, 18:37
1rr2mCnq5Ak

CyberP
27th Oct 2013, 18:41
Lol! Whoever told him to say that pronounced it wrong to him. It's pronounced "Here-say".

Poor man, you have a gun to his head or something? Seems so forced.

Still funny, good job!

JCpies
27th Oct 2013, 18:47
Here-say? Where abouts are you from?

CyberP
27th Oct 2013, 18:50
Idiotland apparently. I was wrong. I don't like being wrong. ****.

Where did I get that from?

JCpies
27th Oct 2013, 18:51
Aha, don't worry about it P. We all make mistakes like that.

iq1VLw8pnt4

Here's the rest of the footage I have. Still not much, but humorous nonetheless.

CyberP
27th Oct 2013, 18:54

:o

True. I should have checked beforehand though.

So how was it there? Have fun?

Pinky_Powers
27th Oct 2013, 18:57
he he. Excellent work. It doesn't get any more official than that. :)

THC 303
27th Oct 2013, 21:04
he is the voice of reason in this place, not a troll :(

JCpies
27th Oct 2013, 21:14
Heheh. I have nothing against HERESY personally, I just couldn't pass up the chance to do this.

sonicsidewinder
27th Oct 2013, 21:35
Wah, I'm howling.

Well-in lad. xD

Ashpolt
27th Oct 2013, 22:17
Watched the first video, loved it.

Watched the full thing, AND IT'S EVEN BETTER! He actually seems to know what's going on without prompting. Amazing.

Good work JC! Is this from MCM Comic-Con? If you were there yesterday you may have seen me, I was dressed as Chains from Payday: The Heist (and mostly roaming around with a Dallas and a sexy Catwoman.)

CyberP
27th Oct 2013, 22:27
Aha, this is how I got confused: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay

Heheh. I have nothing against HERESY personally, I just couldn't pass up the chance to do this.

He has been a lot better recently. More pleasant to converse with. Less heresy regarding DX "needing" to be whored out as a cash cow etc.

he is the voice of reason in this place

:hmm:

HERESY
27th Oct 2013, 22:47
he is the voice of reason in this place, not a troll :(

Indeed.

iq1VLw8pnt4

Here's the rest of the footage I have. Still not much, but humorous nonetheless.

Your first classic post. In fact, that line alone should earn Elias Toufexis an Oscar and Emmy.

Pinky_Powers
27th Oct 2013, 23:45
In fact, that line alone should earn Elias Toufexis an Oscar and Emmy.

In the category for truth-seeking documentaries?

Dr_Bob
28th Oct 2013, 00:24
Watched the first video, loved it.

Watched the full thing, AND IT'S EVEN BETTER! He actually seems to know what's going on without prompting. Amazing.

Good work JC! Is this from MCM Comic-Con? If you were there yesterday you may have seen me, I was dressed as Chains from Payday: The Heist (and mostly roaming around with a Dallas and a sexy Catwoman.)

Dude, I think I saw you! I wanted to stop you for a photo, but missed out :(

HERESY
28th Oct 2013, 01:35
In the category for truth-seeking documentaries?

No. A new category like "enlightened utterances" or something that shows the awareness of HERESY and all of his classic posts. You too can be like him but you have to come into the knowledge of what it means to make classic post and the life changing responsibilites associated with such splendor.

JCpies
28th Oct 2013, 09:44

I was there on Sunday, so sadly I missed you!

Oh, and I don't think he knew who HERESY was. I did talk to him a bit before the video, and he seems to know about the forum so I'm sure he's visited at some point, but I think he just inferred that HERESY was someone notorious on the boards.

Maybe I should have asked him to say "I am CoDEllite". :naughty:

sonicsidewinder
28th Oct 2013, 18:43
Maybe I should have asked him to say "I am CoDEllite". :naughty:

Yeah.

He was a true legend.

The greatest troll i've ever known.

Pinky_Powers
28th Oct 2013, 19:37
He was indeed a stalwart example of the breed. :thumb:

Shralla
28th Oct 2013, 20:57
Heresy's style is so much more subtle though.

Ashpolt
29th Oct 2013, 03:14
Heresy's style is so much more subtle though.

The subtlety wore off sometime after the 1,000th post though. CoDEllite knew when he'd run the bit into the ground, and left.

Dude, I think I saw you! I wanted to stop you for a photo, but missed out :(

You should've done! Loads of people were stopping us for photos all day, and I think at least 2% of them actually wanted pictures of the Payday crew, and not just of Catwoman!

HERESY
29th Oct 2013, 03:47
The subtlety never wore off, not even after the 1,000th classic post though. CoDEllite knew when he'd run the bit into the ground, and left.

You should've done! Loads of people were stopping us for photos all day, and I think at least 2% of them actually wanted pictures of the Payday crew, and not just of Catwoman!

Fixed that for ya. :)