PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider 10 Collector's Edition - your wishes and feedback to Crystal Dynamics

Driber
10th Oct 2013, 07:56
If a CE is planned, will we have a solid figurine like with AC 2,3 or SC blacklist or again one with moveable limbs?

It’s quite early for us to be answering questions around Collector’s Editions, but feel free to start a new thread in the TR sequel section and let us know what you’d like to see. What are your favorite Collector’s Editions on the market? Do you have any feedback for us on our last offering?

Okay folks, you heard the lady... discuss and let your voices heard! :)

a_big_house
10th Oct 2013, 07:59
FULL Soundtrack (Not 10 random songs)
FULL Art book (Not a mini 10 page thing)
Solid figurine (No movable parts)
Steel-book case AND Normal plastic case
Big fancy box to store everything in
Some DLC
A voucher for the TR store

That's it for me really

Metalrocks
10th Oct 2013, 09:15
almost the same as big house:

complete soundtrack (preferable a CD)
solid figurine
big comic book as in SC blacklist
season pass for all planed DLCs.
poster

Clint_Croft
10th Oct 2013, 09:48
yeah a solid figurine is way better at least you dont have to post the figure and might break it in the process , though Im very glad they are continuing the series :D

Ivanovskiy Ivan
10th Oct 2013, 12:47
Lara Croft's beautiful Figure
Watch of Lara Croft
Beautiful poster with Lara Croft
5 or 10 stickers with Lara Croft
All soundtracks to game
The beautiful book about game
Beautiful metal packing

VaBanes
10th Oct 2013, 12:56
-Steelbook-case
-FULL Soundtrack
-FULL Artbook

:)

Sefin
10th Oct 2013, 13:30
- nice packing
- huge poster
- full soundtrack
- access to all DLCs

figurine is nice, but it makes the game more expencive and honestly... it will only gather dust on shelf, so thats not preferable for me :-)

AnnomaLee
10th Oct 2013, 16:44
Rather having a few items only, but with great quality than having plenty of Kellog's Box items.

The comic book just had ugly drawings compared to a random hard-cover comic book you can buy in a specialty store.

No weapon codes for other games please ...
At all, I find content that changes the game difficulty or experience more a pain in the ass, because either you got something that makes the game easier, what a fan considers as less gameplay fun or some levels/content which aren't included in the basic edition, so it's like punishing those who didn't want/can effort the collectors edition.

At least, if you wanna put in some extra item, which make the easier, an option to delete those would be nice.

I think here of the game "deus ex human revolution" and those automatic hacking mines , you got in the collectors edition, it made the game worse to me, even if I never used em, please avoid such mistakes ^^

pirate1802
10th Oct 2013, 17:36
^automatic hacking devices are good if you are playing a computer illiterate-Jensen. Like me currently. :p

MissBrandy
10th Oct 2013, 20:04
Steelbook
Lara bust figurine (w perfect details of her face ..I wish having one like this)
Full soundtrack
Better artbook (not just few pictures)
Comic book
Big poster
DLC
Big steel box to store with Lara's picture on it please (the previous was tooooooo simply )

season pass for all planed DLCs.

This sounds great :D

Treeble
10th Oct 2013, 22:52
I'll be happy with whatever we get to be honest lol, but I do have one serious request: same content worldwide, please.

TranceTrouble
11th Oct 2013, 05:22
A Classic Lara Croft Outfit with Braid
Cutscenes of the Game
DLC about the Trinity Star
A Setting to Hide Profanity.
An Alternate Optional Ending where Sam Dies.
All Camps available for Fast Travel and possibly Manually go there, including where Lara saved Sam at the End Game.

Wait, is this for TR10/TR2 or TR2013 :scratch:

well this is posted inside the TR10 section so i guess that says it all :D
and i wouldnt make much sense to ask for what people want for the TR(2013) version if it is already out ;)

pidipidi39
11th Oct 2013, 07:29
Metal Box
Full Soundtrack (on CD)
Art Booklet
The game (lol)
Lara's statue
Code to get the DLCs for free (the first ones at least)
A TR10 T-Shirt.

Driber
11th Oct 2013, 10:26
For the CE and the Regular Game

A Classic Lara Croft Outfit with Braid and a her Classic Shoes, not the Biker style Boots, preferably the Shoes she is wearing in TR2013 but Fixed so to speak.
FMV and Cutscenes of the Game after we finished it.
A Setting to Hide Profanity.
All Camps available for Fast Travel

Wrong thread, daventry ;)

This thread is for wishes for physical items and bonus material to include in the collector's edition of TR10. Like the things I'm showing in this video I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKGL3gJxaw

The thread for wishes like you just listed (in-game stuff) is here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=137435).

BridgetFisher
11th Oct 2013, 13:52
No solid figurine, no statue, those are useless they dont do anything. I got stuck with that big ugly monstrosity from Skyrim it doesnt move at all so it cant attack anything. It has wings so I threw it at my friend but its all sharp with thorns on the wings which hurt my friend.

Only thing I can think of is ya know being a Tomb Raider, a cloth map of the world would be very cool, in color!
Some physical item from the story of the game, since we dont know the story, is there even a story yet?

Here are some other CE's people at CD can look at for ideas, I buy almost every CE out there for no other reason than wastin money which it always is, of those these are some of the better ones:

Dead Rising 2 CE
Resident Evil 5 CE
Catherine CE
Saints row 4 Game of the Generation edition

sanriela
11th Oct 2013, 13:56
If i see another CE like previous one i shall prefer the SE.

Driber
11th Oct 2013, 14:43
Delete my Posts then please :p

Members can delete their own posts on these forums :)

Metalrocks
11th Oct 2013, 15:06
A TR10 T-Shirt.

good idea. half life 2 had it in the CE. still have today.

pomeranianpuppy
11th Oct 2013, 15:18
I love figurines, yes please one of those

I want all the comics they gonna do gathered together in a nice lil book for my perusal

I want life sized bow and arrow replicas

T shirt/cap

I was really disappointed with the TR9 map , not detailed enough at all. I would of rather had a massive amazing Lara poster

Bonus Disc of extras like behind the scenes stuff ,documentaries, I love documentaries

Weemanply109
11th Oct 2013, 20:32
The whole collectors/special editions were a mess. They were extremely tacky. It taught me that the standard Edition is enough. They'll need something good to encourage me otherwise.

Since we're being asked for feedback, let me just say what I think we don't need:
*Promotional incentives to buy more merchandise (teaser artbook, soundtracks, etc)
*Tacky "exclusive" DLC that is released a month later. Stop with that. seriously... STOP WITH DLC, in fact.
*Give us richly detailed figurines/maps/posters. The map and figurine in particular are a mess. Make it worth the money you charge it for.

What I'd like to see (some or most are already mentioned, I know :p):
*Steelbook case <3
*Full Artbook
*Replica of the bow (as long as it isn't messy)
*TR-Shirt? ;)
*Final Hours-esque documentary about the development stages and behind the scenes stuff
*An exclusive comic that can only be obtained with a special edition of the game and nowhere else (I see this is an actual good incentive to buy it)

Telekill
11th Oct 2013, 21:39
I would enjoy a highly detailed solid figure, a steelbook case and season pass.

Give me just that for $120 or less and I'll preorder it for my PS4.

BridgetFisher
12th Oct 2013, 03:20
Note to devs: if a final hours thing is made put that in THE game, cuz the only reason I didnt buy it or maybe I did since I waste alot of money is because I dont want another steam entry for something that exists in my catalog :P when you start getting near and over 1k games it gets a bit cluttered.

Gemma_Darkmoon_
12th Oct 2013, 17:09
- Figure (with moveable limbs)
- Artbook
- DLC's (either exclusives or complete with all DLC if released later)

Driber
31st Oct 2013, 12:05
Added poll to the thread with the most often mentioned items :)

Vote, vote, vote!

I myself voted for these:

solid figurine
bigger artbook
t-shirt
large poster

The solid figurine tops my list by far.

Metalrocks
31st Oct 2013, 12:21
solid figurine
season pass
large poster
full soundtrack
tshirt
comic
making of

these are mine.

MissBrandy
31st Oct 2013, 12:33
Full soundtrack
Solid figurine
Large poster
Tshirt
Artbook
Steelbook
Comic
Making of

--- This would be perfect for me.
I wanted to vote all of above but don't care about DLC and moveable figurine.

VaBanes
31st Oct 2013, 12:43
Solid figurine and steelbook would be great. I think things like that make the CE (and the game) much more valuable. I also would like to see a hard cover artbook for the same reason.
A poster would be nice but I don't like it if posters are folded multiple times. I want a coupon for a poster they send extra in a roll! ^^

Driber
31st Oct 2013, 12:52
Solid figurine and steelbook would be great. I think things like that make the CE (and the game) much more valuable. I also would like to see a hard cover artbook for the same reason.
A poster would be nice but I don't like it if posters are folded multiple times. I want a coupon for a poster they send extra in a roll! ^^

You should have voted for the large poster then. The poll option does not state that it has to be folded inside of the CE box :)

VaBanes
31st Oct 2013, 13:13
You should have voted for the large poster then. The poll option does not state that it has to be folded inside of the CE box :)
Yes, but most of the time it is like this. ^^ Anyway, I think the soundtrack, steelbook and a thick hard cover! artbook is more important. :D

Marylinfill
31st Oct 2013, 17:36
Artbook, comic and making of would be great! And a dolly. I want some really nice statue dolly!

Telekill
4th Nov 2013, 03:57
My wish is to have a solid figure, a steel book case, and either the season pass or soundtrack. Try and keep it around $100. Don't go ape crap like CoD and post it at $150-$200. That'll quickly price it out of my range.

Hotsam1
4th Nov 2013, 16:31
How about some kind of in-game replica of an artifact/relic.

DrCroft
5th Nov 2013, 15:02
*Figurine (Moveable or solid, I don't mind)
*Replica of Lara's diary that links together TR9 and TR10
*Tee Shirt

No DLC for me, but I am guessing there will be some anyway x)

Hotsam1
6th Nov 2013, 12:46
*Figurine (Moveable or solid, I don't mind)
*Replica of Lara's diary that links together TR9 and TR10
*Tee Shirt

No DLC for me, but I am guessing there will be some anyway x)

Love the diary/journal idea!

Klona13
8th Nov 2013, 11:53
If CD is gonna put a movable figurine, then they should make sure it doesn't have fugly joints. :)