PDA

View Full Version : Original Voices in french version of DE:HR Directors Cut ??

NicoFantasy
25th Sep 2013, 19:57
Hello ,

Deus Ex Human Revolution is a great game. But in the French version, we cant play with the original voices. It's very disapointing.
Will we have the opportunity to get these voices in the Deus Ex HR Directors Cut french version? :worship: or wiil we have to buy it in UK or in US ? :(

i play on Playstation 3

thanks

besyuziki
26th Sep 2013, 20:33
You are absolutely right to demand English support. As far as I know this "local language only" bull**** is a safety measure to prevent importing games from other countries cheaper than your own, like Russia or wherever, for the benefit of your local retailers. It obviously harms the legitimate customers who want to experience the game with the "original" voices, to use your word.

Kamikave
1st Oct 2013, 19:10
Hello ,

Deus Ex Human Revolution is a great game. But in the French version, we cant play with the original voices. It's very disapointing.
Will we have the opportunity to get these voices in the Deus Ex HR Directors Cut french version? :worship: or wiil we have to buy it in UK or in US ? :(

thanks

All you have to do is change the language in Steam...

NicoFantasy
2nd Oct 2013, 20:06
I Play on PS3, and changing the langage of the system doesnt change anything in the game

Kamikave
4th Oct 2013, 18:34
Oups, my bad. I forgot the console version.