PDA

View Full Version : Chat window on the forum?

xRenzGx
10th Sep 2013, 20:21
:scratch:

jaywalker2309
11th Sep 2013, 07:05
are you asking for there to be one? or if you thought you saw one but its now `gone`? :) a man scratching his head at a question isnt clear :)

MYSTREY1712
13th Sep 2013, 16:20
That could be nice, try xat.com they offer some chatrooms that are brilliant!

a_big_house
14th Sep 2013, 13:13
I would assume the question was for one.

What a huge mess it would be :lol:

J_B_G_
14th Sep 2013, 17:49
A chat window would assume that everyone using it could be civil, respectful. No there would have to be an attendant to referee the space and who would pay for that? Unlike online games which have gms and system monitors working on the side to police the players there is no one here to do that.

xRenzGx
17th Sep 2013, 12:03
are you asking for there to be one? or if you thought you saw one but its now `gone`? :) a man scratching his head at a question isnt clear :)

oops my bad, and yep, I was asking for one, but as the two posts have said, it could be disastrous

MYSTREY1712
17th Sep 2013, 19:56
I would assume the question was for one.

What a huge mess it would be :lol:
:lol Of cause it takes maybe 52MB of memory, but it could be slow sometimes.... but i recommend having Intel Core i5 (3.0GHz) / Nvidia Geforce GTX or AMD Graphics/ 4 GB RAM this is a best way to get the best performance, Graphic card doesn't matter in the chatroom, unless if you want good quality!

A chat window would assume that everyone using it could be civil, respectful. No there would have to be an attendant to referee the space and who would pay for that? Unlike online games which have gms and system monitors working on the side to police the players there is no one here to do that.
Agreed but http://xat.com doesn't need to pay before you can create a chatroom

oops my bad, and yep, I was asking for one, but as the two posts have said, it could be disastrous
Hmmm...
BTW i already have a chatroom, but if you interested of it, then PM, i would make someone a moderators or a Chat owners, just sign up then continue, you also can make polls, quizzes & image gallery with animations!
I'll add a picture, for the chatroom (Mines) but if you are with xat.com & you're new, you will need to sign in from xat.com before your account be signed in on your chatroom!
EDIT: I'll make a video, which is much better :D
With webs.com (Site builder) i can put any musics (.mp3) i want with autoplay!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64Y6U-Ikzg&feature=youtu.be
Bad thing is you need to insert a HTML Custom coding, if not then give the direct link to others!
I feel like i should make another *Lara's gettin' crazy* Hmmmm..... http://prntscr.com/1rw683

Daddyhughes111
24th Oct 2013, 18:50
I hope so...but i doubt it.. :/

BridgetFisher
25th Oct 2013, 15:00
Personally I prefer when there is no referee. Then I sit back grab a snack and watch people get all mad. For me its very amusing seeing how riled up people get when its just chat.