PDA

View Full Version : Most dangerous Tomb Raider Villain

dumah's wraith
20th Aug 2013, 15:30
I searched the threads, but the only thread I found like this ended in 2009, and sometimes the mods don't like revivals, but if this is too similar feel free to merge it. Note, the question here isn't 'your favourite villain' or 'who'd win a cage match', but if the various villains of TR all tried to engage in a take over the world competition, who would be the last one standing? This isn't a one on one fight, they each have access to all the resources they command ie. Natla gets Atlantean soldiers and her mercs, but not thralls or Tiger 4. Borderline cases like the Solarii can be debated.

Agent Croft
21st Aug 2013, 15:02
The obvious answer would be Set as he was going to destroy the whole world but I would want to see Natla win. The Solarii wouldn't be a threat as they are stuck on an island so can't get to the rest of the world.

CroftManiac
31st Aug 2013, 15:06
Natla for me !!

Randy 54
6th Sep 2013, 22:17
I would think Bartoli. He had a lot of resources and thugs working for him not to mention the audacity to lead an assault on Croft Manor. How far could he have gone if he hadn't of been stopped.

a_big_house
15th Sep 2013, 23:57
Doppelgänger 2.0 :whistle:

Tyrannosaurus
4th Oct 2013, 02:21
I would say Set, for the reasons already posted. It's also a given seeing how he is a god, and can't be defeated through conventional means. That said, actually avoiding him in combat is easy and the confrontation is somewhat anticlimactic. The same can be said for Eckhardt and Karel, both of whom are fearsome in-story, but lame as boss battles. Willard is almost the opposite.

yamatai_veteran
18th Sep 2014, 13:40
The Solarii are just people so not them and Willard doesn't really have an army. I will so for Natla as she has those flying mutants to speed across the world.

Elliot Kane
20th Sep 2014, 03:43
Set's very powerful, but getting buried inside a mountain stops him. I don't think stopping Natla has ever been that easy.

So I'm going with Natla as 'villain most likely to take over the world'.

Gemma_Darkmoon_
5th Oct 2014, 16:53
Going to go for Natla as she seems to come back for anything and start building an army again. That and the fact she has boats with her tech company and flying mutants to spread around the world quickly.

WinterSoldierLTE
2nd Nov 2014, 20:58
The scarabs from "Last Revelation". Judging from them still being around, i'd say not even Set could kill them. And everyone has to stop for a breath at some point. No one runs forever...

Elliot Kane
2nd Nov 2014, 23:50
Yeah, but standing on a grate will defeat them every time as they fall through. Troublesome, but not that hard, really.

WinterSoldierLTE
3rd Nov 2014, 01:08
True, but they always show up again...

Elliot Kane
3rd Nov 2014, 15:44
So does Natla! Maybe she's part scarab? :D

WinterSoldierLTE
4th Nov 2014, 12:53
So does Natla! Maybe she's part scarab? :D

Probable. Or they could be Tihocan reincarnated. We never did find out what happened to his body... :whistle:

Elliot Kane
4th Nov 2014, 15:14
Good point! They could be! :D

Steel_Wing
28th Jan 2015, 11:28
Maybe the Doppelganger as we all know what Lara herself has managed to achieve. She could get loads of superpowered artefacts.

Chaugmar
6th May 2015, 11:01
Wasn't Set(h) supposed to be a God so I guess he would be my choice.

Ostercy
23rd May 2015, 06:10
I'm biased but I'd say Natla.

TRArchaeology
27th May 2015, 21:50
Playing Relic Run, I'd say the most dangerous villain is ancient architecture (or, alternatively, my own clumsiness).

Klona13
5th Jun 2015, 11:10
I think Seth is the most dangerous villain in the entire series.

Ostercy
7th Jun 2015, 16:05
Natla for me !!

Me too

Relic_Runner
20th Jul 2015, 11:00
Natla as she can fly and has a whole army of those bat things plus her own Lara as well. That has to be dangerous.