PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who...

spliph
8th Aug 2013, 00:27
... would like to have the choice to join the Illuminati in the next console game? The Deus Ex games are known for their freedom and letting players shape their characters into what they see fit. I'm tired of being the 'delivery boy' type of guy in the game. I want to be like Bob Page for a change in a game; I want to be the badass boss for once who tells everyone else what to do, even if it's only for one mission! And honestly, what gamer wouldn't want to join a sinister society that secretly rules the world and has all of the latest augmentations, a crap-load of credits, and a bunch of other goodies?

Anyway... am I the only one who feels this way?

HERESY
8th Aug 2013, 00:46
... would like to have the choice to join the Illuminati in the next console game? The Deus Ex games are known for their freedom and letting players shape their characters into what they see fit. I'm tired of being the 'delivery boy' type of guy in the game. I want to be like Bob Page for a change in a game; I want to be the badass boss for once who tells everyone else what to do, even if it's only for one mission! And honestly, what gamer wouldn't want to join a sinister society that secretly rules the world and has all of the latest augmentations, a crap-load of credits, and a bunch of other goodies?

You should join them in real life.

CyberP
8th Aug 2013, 01:07

The Nameless Mod (Mod for Deus Ex on PC) lets you side with the "bad guys".
As for your vision of joining the "bad guys", I for one wouldn't want infinite credits, augs etc. That kills gameplay. You'll ask for new game+ next, right? ;)

FrankCSIS
8th Aug 2013, 01:36
You should join them in real life.

I hear HSBC is hiring...

Also, considering the title, I am disappointed by the lack of Dr Who itt.