PDA

View Full Version : Nominate a question for The Megapoll

xaduha2
28th Jun 2013, 06:48
Polls, you can never have too many. Or can you?!

Enter Megapoll.
The maximum number of poll options on this forum: 15.
Each 'question' will be in a form of a statement, like 'Paul Denton should be the protagonist of the next DX game' or 'Jensen is fine, just take away his augmentations again'. Check the box if you agree, otherwise - don't.

In this thread we nominate the questions. Megapoll will be created as soon as we have 15 of them.

CodenameD
28th Jun 2013, 07:01
Question - If Eidos Montreal were to handle it, would you prefer a Deus Ex continuity reboot or a remake of the first game in the same continuity?

68_pie
28th Jun 2013, 08:26
Question - There can never be enough polls.

Mezmerizer
28th Jun 2013, 09:52
Is DX better than DXHR? :D

Ashpolt
28th Jun 2013, 10:45
"The next Deus Ex game should have regenerating health only as an optional aug - click if you agree."

"The next Deus Ex game should be entirely first person - click if you agree."

Anyone got that "flogging a dead horse" gif? :P

xaduha2
28th Jun 2013, 10:50
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21787303/images/dead-horse.gif

68_pie
28th Jun 2013, 12:45
"The next Deus Ex game should have regenerating health only as an optional aug - click if you agree."

"The next Deus Ex game should be entirely first person - click if you agree."

Anyone got that "flogging a dead horse" gif? :P

The next Deus Ex game should have melee combat?

CyberP
28th Jun 2013, 13:17
Better balanced RPG systems? I'm not sure I know of a game with more than a few RPG systems that is perfectly balanced, but DX:HR takes the cake for most unbalanced. Almost as if it was all thrown in there last minute.....it surely wasn't, but what the hell?

Lady_Of_The_Vine
28th Jun 2013, 14:44

Thank you. :D

Jerion
28th Jun 2013, 20:14
If a bunch of volunteers inaccurately accused of being corporate shills come out and say they are corporate shills, does that make them honestly dishonest, untruthfully deceptive, or ambiguously amoral?

Reven
28th Jun 2013, 20:25
Question: When is POM coming back ?

AlexOfSpades
28th Jun 2013, 20:53
If a bunch of volunteers inaccurately accused of being corporate shills come out and say they are corporate shills, does that make them honestly dishonest, untruthfully deceptive, or ambiguously amoral?

Yes.

Tverdyj
28th Jun 2013, 21:07
The next Deus Ex should employ locational damage system.

Next Deus Ex should keep HR's meaty gunplay, but combine it with RPG stats, where skill matters (headshots still kill immediately), but stats matter too

The next Deus Ex should keep the advances in hacking and conversations, if possible.

The next Deus Ex game should tackle MJ12's side of the story, give us their perspective.

The next Deus ex should have multiple ways to deal with boss enemies (including avoidance and non-violence) from the get-go

Is there a limit, or can I keep going?

68_pie
28th Jun 2013, 21:13
There should be no cutscenes in a DX game other than the intro/outro.

Ashpolt
28th Jun 2013, 21:58

All I know is my gut says maybe.

xaduha2
28th Jun 2013, 22:46
Is there a limit, or can I keep going?

Shoot.

It's a mess already, of course, with some question more serious than others. Let's keep going for now and collect 15 serious questions for the Megapoll. Everything else goes to Metapoll.

hybridex
29th Jun 2013, 19:28

That is just so wrong.. Where's PETA??