PDA

View Full Version : Behind the scenes at the E3 Community Event

b1skit
25th Jun 2013, 21:05
Take a behind the scenes look at the E3 community event!

http://community.eidosmontreal.com/blogs/Behind-the-Scenes-at-E3

CyberP
25th Jun 2013, 21:10
http://cdn.eidosinteractive.com/mtl/marketing/Community/Blog/E3/22.jpg

JF's face in this is comedy gold, and he has a "triangle-shaped head". Ashpolt's is egg-shaped.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

JFD I expect big things from you! You have to redeem yourselves.

FrankCSIS
26th Jun 2013, 00:10
It appears we have the same camera, Ash.

I love me some useless facts.

Good photos, Mr Biskit sir. Thanks a for a sharin'

Ashpolt
26th Jun 2013, 08:27
It appears we have the same camera, Ash.

I love me some useless facts.

Another useless fact for you then: Stephane D'Astous has the same camera as well. I feel like we're in some cool inner circle.

JCpies
26th Jun 2013, 17:45
Yeah well me ans Stephane wear the same underwear, beat that.

Ilves
26th Jun 2013, 18:56
I don't know how you guys did it, but I feel we really have your E3 expedition to thank for wooing JFD into finally testing the forum waters in person. You know, after 5 bleeding years. :flowers:

Then again, judging by those first few photos, Jerion's charms are pretty irresistible. :>

FrankCSIS
26th Jun 2013, 22:53
Another useless fact for you then: Stephane D'Astous has the same camera as well. I feel like we're in some cool inner circle.

This much I know. Bout two years ago or so, last time they had an open door event, I heard D'Astous taking pics with the same distinctive sound. This allowed me to snatch a few pictures before being spotted :D For a while people figured it was Stephane roaming around taking snapshots.

Spyhopping
29th Jun 2013, 10:48
Haha, great selection of pictures b1skit! Have been away, so only just spotted this thread. I saw the tender moment when Ashpolt and Stephane realised they had the same camera. It brought a tear to my eye.

I don't know how you guys did it, but I feel we really have your E3 expedition to thank for wooing JFD into finally testing the forum waters in person. You know, after 5 bleeding years. :flowers:

Then again, judging by those first few photos, Jerion's charms are pretty irresistible. :>

I'm really happy JF has been getting involved here. As the others have said, Anfossi and JF seemed considerably eager to get more engaged with the community in the future: I seem to remember them bringing up the subject without any prompt from us. As for Jerion, those photos aren't even approaching a fair selection of the facial expressions he is capable of.

hybridex
29th Jun 2013, 19:55
http://cdn.eidosinteractive.com/mtl/marketing/Community/Blog/E3/22.jpg

JF's face in this is comedy gold, and he has a "triangle-shaped head". Ashpolt's is egg-shaped.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

JFD I expect big things from you! You have to redeem yourselves.

I actually can see a black hat on top of JF's head, extended claws from his fingers and wearing a red with black stripes sweater..

SageSavage
29th Jun 2013, 20:07
And a monocle.

vallux
29th Jun 2013, 20:15
Make it so.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
3rd Jul 2013, 17:57

So I've heard. :D