PDA

View Full Version : EMP Field

Lucifer
23rd Jun 2013, 18:23
Don't you think emp field In Deus Ex Human Revolution Is too much highlighted?In Deus Ex 1 looks more realistic when you compare it.We know That Deus Ex HR have better engine but maybe at this point emp field Isn't tweaked good?

CodenameD
24th Jun 2013, 06:09
Don't you think emp field In Deus Ex Human Revolution Is too much highlighted?In Deus Ex 1 looks more realistic when you compare it.We know That Deus Ex HR have better engine but maybe at this point emp field Isn't tweaked good?

Among other things highlighted is the Camera tracers (which is quite contrary to it's purpose of secretly observing) which tells you which direction the camera faces, as if we were dumb.

Welcome to the new "simplified" age of gaming! And it's here to stay. Deus Ex 1 was realistic in many ways.

Lucifer
24th Jun 2013, 08:00
Yea camera too.I dont know why they think that people are dumb?

CyberP
24th Jun 2013, 09:40
The Highlighting all should have been an optional aug, that way playing the game fairly with no highlighting would have been a higher priority for the devs.

Lvl 1: Camera FOV tracers and grenade indicators.

Lvl 2: Common interactive objects.

Lvl 3: Breakable walls and see objects through walls in combination with Smart Vision.

Likewise radar should have been an optional aug, nothing by default.

Lvl 1: Radar is activated and shows enemy positions and direction they are facing.

Lvl 2: Shows cameras & automated turrets direction and FOV on the radar.

Lvl 3: Shows Bots and Hostile NPC's FOV on the radar.

3rd Person cover makes Radar and Smart Vision and most stealth augs almost irrelevant so that shouldn't exist either.

Lucifer
24th Jun 2013, 10:24
The radar was bad choice for Deus Ex game too and they must remove this In next Deus Ex game .I will yell when they create new Deus Ex 4 sub-forum cause nobody is listening.Another thing that we didnt seen were pro maps and blueprints that were part of Deus Ex

CyberP
24th Jun 2013, 12:56
The radar was bad choice for Deus Ex game too and they must remove this In next Deus Ex game

Oh I agree, but if it were an optional Aug at least it could be ignored or costs something to activate.

hybridex
27th Jun 2013, 17:14
Maybe having the radar as an option to bring up when you need it..?