PDA

View Full Version : Iron God - Fan made DE:HR trailer

Noir Parcival
21st Jun 2013, 08:19
Mornin', evenin'. To each its own.

I've been snooping up on you folks from the dark alleys and around corners that this city can offer. Aiming to deliver a message of my own and, it goes something like this.

A longtime Deus Ex fan, the whole series, simply had to do something to show my appreciation of it. Now, I know. Some of you might think after watching this, what is this? This ain't even canon, even lore friendly... I know. But hell, a small group of three friends with little but some candy money ain't easy to pull off a blockbuster. So, as the title says. A fan made trailer for DE:HR made as a product for the final exam. It tells the story before Adam was called by Sarif back into business... at least, our version of it.

G-nZOtiuuYU

We're opening a YouTube channel where we'll focus on alternative video game short movies and try to entertain you on a low basis (Low as in money). It ain't much but, if you're bored and want to relieve some stress... give it a try.
Next to the video we even created a short comic, since the project was bound making a comic and onto that, the movie. If you're interested, you can download/read the comic at this address! (click picture for link)

https://imageshack.com/scaled/large/28/gelh.jpg (https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1h6rBMPfVWvQmZ5WF9oTmphc1U/edit?usp=sharing)

We do not own any rights by Eidos, Square Enix or other subjects of this franchise. We want to thank Eidos for creating this wonderful game and allowing us to build upon it.

CyberP
21st Jun 2013, 08:33
We do not own any rights by Eidos, Square Enix or other subjects of this franchise. We want to thank Eidos for creating this wonderful game and allowing us to build upon it.

Build upon it? If it had an SDK I'd show you.... ;)

G-nZOtiuuYU

To get the video to work, copy the above and add "TUBE" (without quotation marks) to the second set of brackets.

Noir Parcival
21st Jun 2013, 08:36
Thanks. Didn't post YouTube movies on a forum for a good while. More used with pictures and setting links onto them.

CyberP
21st Jun 2013, 08:38
No problem.