PDA

View Full Version : Gem

Mereg
20th Jun 2013, 05:06
I actually just created my account for these forums to tell the developers how great a job they did with this newest Tomb Raider game. Not sure if they pay any attention to these threads but hopefully my thanks will get through to someone :thumb:.

I've never been a a big fan of the Tomb Raider series, perhaps I just never game them enough of a chance in the past, however this past weekend I was looking for a new game and saw this one on the shelf. I remember seeing the trailers and such for it before release and thought it looked quite good...Well I buy the game and started playing with an open mind...Well...This is now my favorite game and I'm recommending it to everyone I know.

I love 3rd person action games and own an abundance of them from God of War to the Hitman series etc etc... This game has an abundance of positive features all rolled into one and the more I play the more I love this game..It makes me sad to see my progress is at 70% complete because I don't want it to end. I'm not yet finished with the game but I just wanted to thank the developers for creating this absolute gem of a game and all those who worked on it should be proud. I really look forward to seeing her next adventure with this new grittier format and keep up the good work.

TL;DR This game is an absolute Gem.